News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

SCP Foundation - Site-55555

Started by EZ-Games, Oct 12, 2019, 12:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ-Games

Welcome to Site-55555 where chaos and things that are not normal are bound to happen! My name is Director EZ, and I need your help researching, containing, and most importantly, surviving.
If you would like to work at this facility, please, apply:
Name:
Occupation You Are Applying For:

Rules:
1. You may not be a security clearance level 4 or 5.
2. You are a human. This means that you can't just make an SCP disappear, or kill it on the spot (unless for some reason it's that weak).
3. Stay on topic.

Contained SCPs:
Item #: SCP-5253
Object Class: Safe
Special Containment Procedures: SCP-5253 is currently contained in a safe class containment locker in Site-44444. An around the clock guard is to be put in place to prevent unauthorized use of SCP-5253.
Description: Upon first glance, SCP-5253 appears to be an ordinary green dog "soccer ball". It's main anomalous effect manifests when it is kicked, slowing down time for approximately 5 seconds. No other anomalous traits have been observed.
Item #: SCP-6191978-J

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-6191978-J is to be contained in a 60 m x 60 m x 60 m x 60 m containment chamber at Site-55555 in Research Sector-03. SCP-6191978-J must be fed 10 metric tons of lasagna every 4 or 5 hours in order to prevent SCP-6191978-J-A from happening. If SCP-6191978 attempts to breach containment, he should be fed lasagna until he passes out.

Description: SCP-6191978-J is a specimen of the species Felis catus. Specifically an orange tabby cat. SCP-6191978-J has abnormally large eyes, is overweight, and is capable of speaking and communicating in English. If not fed a sufficient amount of lasagna every 4 or 5 hours, SCP-6191978-J will manipulate any orange objects within a 40 m radius of him, using what is believed to be telekinesis, and attack anyone within a 45 m radius of him with it. This anomaly is referred to as SCP-6191978-A.

Addendum 6191978-1: SCP-6191978 is capable of consuming lasagna 10 meters away from him.

Item #: SCP-FL3X74P3-J

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: All instances of SCP-FL3X74P3-J are to be kept in a 90 x 90 x 90 m titanium containment cell at Site-55555. No personnel are to give SCP-FL3X74P3-J any flex tape.

Description: SCP-FL3X74P3-J is a large group of humans resembling inventor of Flex Tape™. These humans, known as an SCP-FL3X74P3-J instance, will multiply every 2 years. When an SCP-FL3X74P3-J instance comes in contact with Flex Tape™. The Flex Tape™ will begin to multiply rapidly. Whenever something within a 40 cm radius is damaged or destroyed, an instance of SCP-FL3X74P3-J will appear, after the SCP-FL3X74P3-J instance appears, it will offer the subject Flex Tape™. After the Flex Tape™ is offered, the subject will attempt to consume the Flex Tape™, usually resulting in death of the subject.

Addendum FL3X74P3-J-1: SCP-FL3X74P3-J will occasionally offer Flex Seal™, the subject being offered the Flex Seal™ will attempt to drink it, resulting in death.

Staff:
Name: EZ (Director EZ)
Security Clearance: Level 4
Occupation You Are Applying For: Director

Name: Dr. M██████ Grim

Security Clearance: 3

Head of Research at Site-55555

Job I'm applying for: Head of Research at Site-55555

Note: I am incredibly new to this, please tell me if I did anything wrong with making the application, or if I messed something up with having to do with SCPs since I am also somewhat new to that as well.
heres my signature
Twitch

Joyous Theta

EZ-Games

Quote from: CrazeePiok but can i make my own scp
Yes, I made a slow-mo ball SCP in the topic on Scratch.
heres my signature
Twitch

EZ-Games

We are currently trying to transfer SCP-5253 ("Slo-mo Ball") from Site-44444. I am currently talking with the director of the site, Director Res.

I'll shall give you the details on SCP-5253:
Item #: SCP-5253
Object Class: Safe
Special Containment Procedures: SCP-5253 is currently contained in a safe class containment locker in Site-44444. An around the clock guard is to be put in place to prevent unauthorized use of SCP-5253.
Description: Upon first glance, SCP-5253 appears to be an ordinary green dog "soccer ball". It's main anomalous effect manifests when it is kicked, slowing down time for approximately 5 seconds. No other anomalous traits have been observed.
heres my signature
Twitch

ResExsention

████2019 - ██23 █M Request placed for orbital delivery of SCP-5253.

████2019 - ██26 █M Request granted by Director Res.

████2019 - ██53 █M Package arrives at Area-██ launch facility.

████2019 - ██38 █M SCPS Scaleblade docks at Area-██ atmospheric space port.

████2019 - ██47 █M Package loaded onto SCPS Scaleblade. Ship undocks and sets heading for Foundation orbital defense satellite Ketnier-45454.

████2019 - ██44 █M SCPS Scaleblade docks at Ketnier-45454.

████2019 - ██57 █M SCP-5253 loaded into tungsten capsule. SCPS Scaleblade undocks and proceeds to next objective.

████2019 - ██07 █M Tungsten round loaded and satellite firing systems set to ready position.

████2019 - ██16 █M Ketnier-45454 in alignment with target -- a small clearing near Site-55555.

████2019 - ██17 █M [[]REDACTED]. Subject jettisoned. Tungsten round fired.

████2019 - ██20 █M Impact confirmed on Earth's surface, approximately 65 kilometers off target after the delay.

Dr. EZ, the responsibility falls on you to confirm successful delivery. Please execute Procedure AR-1 in case there are a ton of reporters clustered around the package.

Yes, I am Director Res of Site-44444. Hi everyone!
just call me Res...

i probably won't put anything else until i get to know this community more, but hi!

Joyous Theta

ok i realize now that i don't think i know enough about scp to participate in this right now so i'm going to wait for other people to sign up and then sign up after some stuff has happened

ResExsention

Quote from: CrazeePiok i realize now that i don't think i know enough about scp to participate in this right now so i'm going to wait for other people to sign up and then sign up after some stuff has happened

No, it's fine! If you have any questions though don't hesitate to ask!
just call me Res...

i probably won't put anything else until i get to know this community more, but hi!

EZ-Games

Quote from: CrazeePiok i realize now that i don't think i know enough about scp to participate in this right now so i'm going to wait for other people to sign up and then sign up after some stuff has happened
I don't have any knowledge really either, I'm still trying to learn some things.

Director Res, I have received the package and SCP-5253 is now safely stored in Site-55555.
heres my signature
Twitch

ResExsention

Procedure AR-1

Said procedure is to be executed in the event Foundation assets are attacked by swarms of reporters.

so what u do is u get on the phone thing and tell the really really big flying thing in space to shoot a really big gun at your reporters

and when the gun hits the reporters they will scream ahhhhhhhh and run off and then forget that they got hit by a gun and they wont be able to make stories because they forgot

i dont know what the big gun shoots i think its a wierd blue light thing that looks like a line

- researcher john

i am 6 years old
just call me Res...

EZ-Games

Quote from: ResExsentionProcedure AR-1

Said procedure is to be executed in the event Foundation assets are attacked by swarms of reporters.

so what u do is u get on the phone thing and tell the really really big flying thing in space to shoot a really big gun at your reporters

and when the gun hits the reporters they will scream ahhhhhhhh and run off and then forget that they got hit by a gun and they wont be able to make stories because they forgot

i dont know what the big gun shoots i think its a wierd blue light thing that looks like a line

- researcher john

i am 6 years old
Who hired this kid again?
heres my signature
Twitch

ResExsention

Quote from: EZ-GamesWho hired this kid again?

i dunno

maybe researcher joe did

- researcher jace

i am 5 years old
just call me Res...

EZ-Games

Quote from: ResExsention
Quote from: EZ-GamesWho hired this kid again?

i dunno

maybe researcher joe did

- researcher jace

i am 5 years old
Whatever.

Do we have any field agents around the area?
heres my signature
Twitch

ResExsention

Quote from: EZ-GamesWhatever.

Do we have any field agents around the area?

It depends on where you want Site-55555 to be. Pretty sure you don't need them, because Ketnier-45454 would be enough to orbitally bombard anybody nearby with Class-A amnestics.

Researcher Jax said that there are "a million trillion billion" agents. He's four, don't worry.
just call me Res...

I_Me_Mine70

Security Clearance: 5

I_Me_Mine70

Quote from: I_Me_Mine70Name: Dr. M██████ Grim

Joyous Theta

Quote from: I_Me_Mine70Security Clearance: 5
Quote from: EZ-Games1. You may not be a security clearance level 4 or 5.

EZ-Games

heres my signature
Twitch

ResExsention

Actually, you can be a Level 3 senior researcher if you'd like.
just call me Res...

I_Me_Mine70

Quote from: ResExsention

Actually, you can be a Level 3 senior researcher if you'd like.

Sure

EZ-Games

Quote from: I_Me_Mine70-snip-
Sure
Please confirm to be on the team:

Occupation You Are Applying For: Researcher

heres my signature
Twitch

I_Me_Mine70

I_Me_Mine70

Item #: SCP-6191978-J

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-6191978-J is to be contained in a 60 m x 60 m x 60 m x 60 m containment chamber at Site-55555 in Research Sector-03. SCP-6191978-J must be fed 10 metric tons of lasagna every 4 or 5 hours in order to prevent SCP-6191978-J-A from happening. If SCP-6191978 attempts to breach containment, he should be fed lasagna until he passes out.

Description: SCP-6191978-J is a specimen of the species Felis catus. Specifically an orange tabby cat. SCP-6191978-J has abnormally large eyes, is overweight, and is capable of speaking and communicating in English. If not fed a sufficient amount of lasagna every 4 or 5 hours, SCP-6191978-J will manipulate any orange objects within a 40 m radius of him, using what is believed to be telekinesis, and attack anyone within a 45 m radius of him with it. This anomaly is referred to as SCP-6191978-A.

Addendum 6191978-1: SCP-6191978 is capable of consuming lasagna 10 meters away from him.

ResExsention

Quote from: I_Me_Mine70Item #: SCP-6191978-J

This should be in Site-44444, since you're composing a scip.

Regardless I suppose doctors trying to have a bit of fun comprises RP.

Right? - Director Res (Site-44444)
just call me Res...

EZ-Games

Welcome to the team Dr. M██████ Grim.

Quote from: I_Me_Mine70Item #: SCP-6191978-J
-snip-
Wait, who is feeding SCP-6191978-J?
heres my signature
Twitch

I_Me_Mine70