News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Post without using the letter E

Started by Computer Fizz, Sep 28, 2019, 08:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Computer Fizz

This is my first TBG post. I did find an old post from 2013, but nobody is maintaining it.

Anyway, in this TBG you post without using that fifth capital symbol. If that was confusing, you can scroll up to know what it is.

Also, you must follow all this stuff too:
* Posts must contain a minimum of 20 words to ban ridiculously short posts that "do not contain it".
* Do not copy posts. This is also for its author (to con saturation).
* No artificial words. Visit Oxford Dictionary to confirm.

Optional: Try to post without a dictionary/similar ways to find words, and only doing so from your brain. I did so for this post.

Wolfslime123

I think tbg humans did a thing similar to this in past tbgs. Also you said capital symbol so is using noncapital 5 symbol okay?
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Computer Fizz

Quote from: Wolfslime123I think tbg humans did a thing similar to this in past tbgs. Also you said capital symbol so is using noncapital 5 symbol okay?

TBG Humans? I don't follow you. And no, do not use it at all. Can't put that in my original post though, I don't know why.

Seanbobe

You must post 21x to unlock ability to modify posts. word. word. word. word. word. word. word. word. word. word. word. word. word. word. word. word. word. word. word. word.

(also, a guy did post an old topic that is similar to this, and so you should play that old topic and not post a similar topic.)
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Computer Fizz

Quote from: seanbobeYou must post 21x to unlock ability to modify posts. word. word. word. word. word. word. word. word. word. word. word. word. word. word. word. word. word. word. word. word.

(also, a guy did post an old topic that is similar to this, and so you should play that old topic and not post a similar topic.)
Huh, while looking for such topics I didn't find that. But, it's old and this topic is up now so why not just post in it.

20 words is also not a hard limit. Just don't post "i win" or something ridiculous.

Computer Fizz

Quote from: Computer FizzJust don't post "i win" or something ridiculous.

Oh no.....I lost.

I wish that can just go away...too bad all posts stay static until I hit 21.

the2000

Quote from: Computer FizzOh no.....I lost.
"you lousy" - Waluigi
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Computer Fizz

Quote from: DoubleDenial
Quote from: Computer FizzOh no.....I lost.
"you lousy" - Waluigi

Can you confirm that Waluigi said that? I worry about bad grammar to paint a win.

Wolfslime123

I just summon wonky word strings with trust that the humans that look at this stuff will absorb thoughts I put in this stuff.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

solitaire

Computer Fizz

Quote from: Wolfslime123with trust that the humans
Aha! You lost! But, you can try again instantly. I don't think this post has any

Computer Fizz

Computer Fizz

Still posting, without that horrid symbol. I'm banishing it into a distant land far far away from this topic.

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

CatsUnited

That post has low than 20 words. I know that words don't construct grammatical thing but I'm not using that fifth thing on that abcd thing. Got that good

Byron_Inc_TBG

I don't know if this is hard but among all capitals, that's hard. Did I actually construct a bunch of words without that bomb word?
eh

PkmnQ

AVoid5, that's cool! I got prior trials of doing this in a distinct community.

Oh, and if you want to say...you know what I'm talking about...just say fifthglyph. That's how my community says it.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Maew Nryang

I find an SCP document that don't contain it! It is SCP-2685, which can be found on its original wiki. This post is using CC BY-SA 3.0.

Artifact #: SCP-2685

Artifact Class: In doubt

Artifact Protocol: SCP-2685 is found in a room of a Foundation habitat in Ontario, Canada. Nobody may know of its words, sans D Class in trials. Habitat Command must know if SCP-2685 is in activation. Transcriptions of SCP-2685 must avoid using a particular symbol, 5th in 2016 Anglo-Saxon writing.

Account of SCP-2685: SCP-2685 is a philosophy book, copyright 1966, known as Thinking in Abstraction. An author, if any, of SCP-2685 is unknown. SCP-2685 lacks Anglo-Saxon Symbol #5 in its writing, and as a ramification, is stylistically unusual.

Any individual who knows of SCP-2685 and accounts of it using Anglo-Saxon Symbol #5 will display unusual thoughts and actions (anomalous traits will also afflict individuals who know of it via this account). Individuals will forcibly do basic tasks in confusing and anomalous ways. A log of such actions follows (this log omits individuals with an honorific containing Anglo-Saxon Symbol #5):

Mr. Ryan Chang: His lunch, a pizza and a soft drink, was anomalously put 2m in mid-air. Mr. Chang could only swallow said pizza by standing on his chair whilst food was in orbit.

Mrs. Mary Johndottir: All fiction and non-fiction books Mary had known, or would know of, had words and symbols about fascism as a main focus. Mark Twain's Roughing It, if Mary could fathom its words, was about a militant youth group Twain was a part of in 1850s California and its strong opposition to Spanish immigrants.

Dr. John Griffin, MD: Dr. Griffin was found dismissing all known proscriptions for ill individuals involving hospitals, and was advocating curing constipation by sacrificing salad to Odin on a pagan altar.

Writing about SCP-2685 cannot contain words using Anglo-Saxon Symbol #5, but with said symbol inconspicuous to vision: transcriptions must conform to grammatically sound Anglo-Saxon without symbol #5, or anomalous actions will occur. A portion of SCP-2685 that is non-anomalous is an introduction in it. A partial transcription of said introduction follows:

Introduction

...Humanity is boring. You don't want to conform to that. By taking Thinking in Abstraction into your brain, into your soul, your programming will go away. Your mind will brilliantly lack its chains, in an instant...

...but you must know: I do this to you, voluntarily or involuntarily. Drastic action must occur for you to go on similar a path that I did. Your mind, allowing its thoughts to apply to your surroundings without constraint, will truly know its ability. And it will know a window to a Hiding World...

...as a start, you will not know of this book with a symbol rhyming with "B". If you do, bad things will occur.
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Byron_Inc_TBG

This is not hard, right?
Turns out I was wrong.
But am I?
I don't know.
But I will still post.
As the topic bump.
eh

PkmnQ

Should I start an alt account just to avoid using fifthglyphs?
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

I'd say stop making alts. I can't think of any valid point to start an alt.
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

But it is totally your opinions if you want to start an alt for that, it is up to your thoughts.
eh

Maew Nryang

*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Byron_Inc_TBG

Six hundred thirty two million two thousand ten
eh