News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Chaotic Good

Started by the2000, Sep 25, 2019, 08:46:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the2000

Present a problem for the next poster to solve in the most insane way imaginable.

Problem: A pair of pants is too expensive.
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Wolfslime123

cut cloth from your old pants to sell and take the shorts and use the money to hire someone to repair your pants so you can sell your new quality pants to buy a new pair of pants.

you have too much homework.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

realicraft

Spend 4 months creating a neural network to solve your homework, and then spend 20 years inventing time travel. Solve the homework with the neural network, then time travel back and turn it in.

Your cup of soda is empty.
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

the2000

Analyze the last few drops left in the can until you figure out how the soda is made, then start making it for cheaper and get enough money for a (surprise) time machine and travel back to give yourself the soda.

You're bored.

redgreenandblue

Invent a time machine and travel into the future where this topic has 5000 replies then do everything listed.

Your phone broke.
🌱

SausageMcSauce

Summon a wizard to fix the phone, or if you cannot use it anymore, invent a money-generating machine, generate a few thousand, then get a flying machine to fly to your local Apple Store. Get an iPhone 11 Pro Max 512GB and some AirPods. Get the wizard to cast a spell on the newly-bought phone that makes it unbreakable.

Problem: You're in detention.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

CatsUnited

Go to the science lab. Grab a scalpel to extract a small amount of skin from your body. This should be enough DNA for your biological printer that you built from old CD drives and preserved pieces of pork to analyze the skin sample, then use that and the preserved pork to construct a human shell that acts identically to human flesh, muscles and bone. Hire a bunch of super powerful computers on the cloud and use neural networks and machine learning to create a program that should be able to perfectly replicate human reaction, emotion etc. by feeding it sample data that you received from a trial of 500 000 people who were connected to Elon Musk's Neuralink system for 6 months to have their brain activity analyzed, anonymised and then published to help people construct more realistic AI. Throw in a ton of wires and pressure sensitive materials to emulate the brain's nervous network. Make sure that your computer that you've been training with that Neuralink sample material is able to use all the components of their body correctly, such as their eyes, mouth, ears etc. and that they have learnt all the knowledge that they need to be at an equivalent intelligence to a freshman high school student. Once you have confirmed that they are close enough to you that the detention supervisor wouldn't be suspicious, tell them to hide in a bush and do your thing at school, and that they will take you place when you do their super secret call. If you are required to go to detention again at lunch, ask your teacher to go to the bathroom. Swap places with your decoy. Your decoy goes to detention; you don't.

Your flight is in 1 hour and you haven't left the house yet.

Hollyleaf

Invent time travel, make a teleportation machine, then time travel back and teleport to the airport.

You lost against a lv. 2 CP in Smash Bros, which causes you to throw your Joy-Cons at your Switch, breaking both.
mmmmmmmm i don't use this account anymore so oof, pls see @Squirrelflight instead

Wolfslime123

take your damaged controller and switch, learn all the skills needed to make one, examine them carefully, create a blueprint for a switch from scratch using only the switch and controllers as a reference, construct yourself a new switch from materials you bought. Throw away the broken switch.

I can't focus on homework.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Seam49

Buy 12 magnifying glasses, the most expensive earmuffs, and dispose of your family in a ... way.

Problem: I am too hot.

the2000

Take a rocket to the sun and extinguish it with water.

Problem: The McDonald's ice cream machine is broken.

redgreenandblue

Go to burger king

Someone is trying to steal the declaration of independence
🌱

SausageMcSauce

Hire random cats and teach them to fire lasers at the person stealing it.

Your cat is missing.

the2000

Kill the person who hired your cat to fire lasers at people stealing the declaration of independence.

My car is out of gas.

SausageMcSauce

Go to the nearest gas station, take out the gasoline, and throw it over your car.

You ran out of cheese

Joyous Theta

Create a rocket and go to the moon to get some more.

You're a robot on the moon where somebody else is having a picnic and you want to go to Earth in order to ski.

SausageMcSauce

Cling on to the picnic people's rocket, then when you enter the earth's atmosphere, leave it, then skydive into the Alps.

Your best friend has been hypnotised and is being used to rob a museum.

Wolfslime123

Join them, I see no problem with this.

You are about to fail a class.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Seam49

Invent a time machine to go and see your mark, and then ask the teacher what you could have done better, go back, and do that.

My alignment changed to chaotic evil!

ResExsention

Have a word with the ordered good and ask them how you can be fixed.

An angry mob is walking down the street and you get the feeling they are coming to your house.
just call me Res...

i probably won't put anything else until i get to know this community more, but hi!

the2000

If you can't beat them, join them.

Your friend has a dangerous addiction to wearing socks and sandals and you need to make them stop.

ResExsention

Magically curse you're friends' feet to be incapable of wearing socks and sandals together.

Your other friend has a dangerous addiction to dumping fifteen containers of water out into the street every day, and it's making your water bill go up to crazy numbers.
just call me Res...

i probably won't put anything else until i get to know this community more, but hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

Use 60 tons of water of his to dump on his head.

The TBG isn't active.
eh

Shpore

Utilize several botnets to post on it thousands of times per minute.

Shpore is tired.

Incendiary

A SWAT team invades their home and hands them some sleeping pills.

Rent and housing prices keep going up
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce