News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Misadventures of Fort Ace - Chapter 0

Started by Rekekka, Jul 18, 2019, 09:54:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rekekka

(Author's Note: Hey... its been awhile, hasn't it?

Blame it on writers block or something, but I've been out of the mood for RPGs as of the late.

...yeah.

SO! To try to get myself motivated again, I've decided to start a small little RP to try to jog off this writers block and get myself back to writing.

Nothing too grand right now, but hopefully its enough to get myself motivated again. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it regardless.)

---

In a distant land on the outskirts of Forumtopia and the void, there lies a Fort that goes by the name of Fort Ace. The fort, owned by a handful of royals way from the outskirts, stands tall after some odd number of years, despite the numerous amount of chaotic events and a handful of travelers wishing to exchange goods or find a nice place to stay for the night. You are a denizen of Fort Ace. While your motivations are unknown, you've managed to find a nice place to settle within the fort (whether it be brand new or you've actually been here for awhile.) Will you manage to make new friends and prosper in the fort?

---

Rules:
1. Standard TBG and RPG rules apply here. (No Mary Sues, Don't be a jerk, No Powerplaying, ect.)
2. 3 characters per user.
3. This is a Freeform RPG, so don't expect stuff like dice, but also do try to wait for other players if you do plan on doing something.
4. I may end up planning events, so if one DOES happen, please wait for the next GM post.
5. Have fun!

---

Name/Age/Gender
Race:
Bio:
Description:
Talents: (Stuff like Trades, Skills, and other benefits.)
Flaws: (Please put in at least one or two)
Other:
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Rekekka

Characters!:

Quote from: Fell RekekkaFinnley/19/Female
Race: Human
Bio: A young blacksmith who learned the trade from her father, and an avid explorer. Lost her arm during one of her travels, however, but managed to make a replacement that works just as fine. She often is shy about her appearance, and tries her hardest to appear as a man as often as she can. Where she came from is beyond anyone though.
Description: Slightly tan, with short brown hair. Often wears a blacksmith garb, and uses bandages to wrap around her chest. Has a few scars adorned around her body from all the traveling she has done.
Talents: An avid blacksmith, and has a knack for metal working and metal manipulation. Where those talents came from, none can say.
Flaws: Not an expert in the medical field, and her shyness often makes her a woman of few words.
Other: pls don't kill me Dark
Quote from: seanbobeKelly Bobe/14/F
Bio: Lived in Forumtopia until a war broke out. During an attack on her town, her entire family minus her older brother was killed. When The Cataclysm occurred, her brother gained magical abilities and sent her to Fort Ace while he enlisted in the war. She hasn't heard from her brother since.
Description: Rather pale, has black hair that she usually ties in a bun. Usually wears a short dress and likes the color purple.
Talents: Is rather persuasive and has picked up some chemistry knowledge from her brother. She is rather talented at cooking.
Flaws: Is somewhat impulsive and not physically very strong. She can't stand being alone.
Other: She hopes to become a dentist.
Quote from: ItakuTrebonth/32/M
Bio: A dueler pitted against John. By some bizzare chance, an AU-machine had kidnapped him and two other Trebonths into the what it is now Fort Ace. Although he was more of guy who was just born to fight, he always missed the thrill of a duel. While he stabbed John to death, an AU-machine decided to send him somewhere else.
Description: A rather short human with two platinum shortsworts strapped to the sides by the sheaths, as well as 'star veil', which he could be given from someone unknown. Rather natural, with black, dense and short hair going white at some places. He is clothed with leather armour and a simple loincloth. And then he's angry at the world for its unfairness, and wills to fight out of the bad situations. For glory or death.
Talents: More like general fighting skills with the dual blade. If anyone were to ask where he got these, he really wouldn't answer.
Flaws: His agression means he might not recognize whether one's a friend or a foe. He's also too ruthless, to the point where anything spoken wrong, even a joke, triggers a death sentence.
Other: Just hoped to become a champion. He couldn't. So he wishes to become a guard.

Trebonth/~18 (exact age unknown)/M
Race: Snivy
Bio: Was probably coming by Mieko, the Eevee. By some bizzare chance, an AU-machine had kidnapped him and two other Trebonths into the what it is now Fort Ace. He was more of the usual confused human because of change, always missed being the human back in the old days. Was caught into the sinkhole, which had AU-machine.
Description: cut - Also between the Trebonth!Human and Trebonth!SpiritGuardian in terms of personality.
Talents: Exceptional agility, at least for Snivykin like him, he's also greenfinger coming to plant cultivation.
Flaws: He's not exactly familiar with his body, so mistakes may happen. Due to that, he's also mute.
Other: A wish to be botanist or a farmer fits him well.

Trebonth/~23 (exact age unknown)/M
Race: Spirit Guardian
Bio: Probably ventured too far into Nibel and became one. By some bizzare chance, an AU-machine had kidnapped him and two other Trebonths into the what it is now Fort Ace. He was more of a person who really cared about others, always missed the people he knew, deaths were breaking his heart. Was caught off-guard during one of the fights.
Description: cut - He's also most scared and pretty much stressed out of the trio.
Talents: Even more agile than the Snivy, which also comes with innate care about other people. Yeah, he does that well.
Flaws: Very naive, usually even a threat can be taken as something just mildly disturbing. And attacking him? He might not retaliate sometimes, especially if he thinks it's just a joke.
Other: Wishes to help people in need.

((Q: Wait, but why three Trebonths?
A: They're AU selves.

Quote from: SheenBoy95Jenkins/75/M
Race: Caucasian
Bio: During the great forum war, Jenkins was assigned a job working as a marksman. During a raid, he was shot and put in a coma. 30 years later, he woke up in what is now Fort Ace.
Description: Wears a ghillie suit that covers most of his face. underneath the suit, he has short grey hair and wears glasses.
Talents: Expert at handling sniper rifles and SMGs
Flaws: Bad at using assault rifles and cant outrun fast moving enemies.
Other: Loves chocolate cake
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Seanbobe

Kelly Bobe/14/F
Bio: Lived in Forumtopia until a war broke out. During an attack on her town, her entire family minus her older brother was killed. When The Cataclysm occurred, her brother gained magical abilities and sent her to Fort Ace while he enlisted in the war. She hasn't heard from her brother since.
Description: Rather pale, has black hair that she usually ties in a bun. Usually wears a short dress and likes the color purple.
Talents: Is rather persuasive and has picked up some chemistry knowledge from her brother. She is rather talented at cooking.
Flaws: Is somewhat impulsive and not physically very strong. She can't stand being alone.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Faressain

Trebonth/32/M
Bio: A dueler pitted against John. By some bizzare chance, an AU-machine had kidnapped him and two other Trebonths into the what it is now Fort Ace. Although he was more of guy who was just born to fight, he always missed the thrill of a duel. While he stabbed John to death, an AU-machine decided to send him somewhere else.
Description: A rather short human with two platinum shortsworts strapped to the sides by the sheaths, as well as 'star veil', which he could be given from someone unknown. Rather natural, with black, dense and short hair going white at some places. He is clothed with leather armour and a simple loincloth. And then he's angry at the world for its unfairness, and wills to fight out of the bad situations. For glory or death.
Talents: More like general fighting skills with the dual blade. If anyone were to ask where he got these, he really wouldn't answer.
Flaws: His agression means he might not recognize whether one's a friend or a foe. He's also too ruthless, to the point where anything spoken wrong, even a joke, triggers a death sentence.
Other: Just hoped to become a champion. He couldn't. So he wishes to become a guard.

Bio: Was probably coming by Mieko, the Eevee. By some bizzare chance, an AU-machine had kidnapped him and two other Trebonths into the what it is now Fort Ace. He was more of the usual confused human because of change, always missed being the human back in the old days. Was caught into the sinkhole, which had AU-machine.
Description: - Also between the Trebonth!Human and Trebonth!SpiritGuardian in terms of personality.
Talents: Exceptional agility, at least for Snivykin like him, he's also greenfinger coming to plant cultivation.
Flaws: He's not exactly familiar with his body, so mistakes may happen. Due to that, he's also mute.

Bio: Probably ventured too far into Nibel and became one. By some bizzare chance, an AU-machine had kidnapped him and two other Trebonths into the what it is now Fort Ace. He was more of a person who really cared about others, always missed the people he knew, deaths were breaking his heart. Was caught off-guard during one of the fights.
Description: - He's also most scared and pretty much stressed out of the trio.
Talents: Even more agile than the Snivy, which also comes with innate care about other people. Yeah, he does that well.
Flaws: Very naive, usually even a threat can be taken as something just mildly disturbing. And attacking him? He might not retaliate sometimes, especially if he thinks it's just a joke.

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Rekekka

Quote from: seanbobeKelly Bobe/14/F
Quote from: ItakuTrebonth/32/M

Description: - Also between the Trebonth!Human and Trebonth!SpiritGuardian in terms of personality.

Description: - He's also most scared and pretty much stressed out of the trio.

Both accepted. Will try to come up with a basic premise later. In the mean time, feel free to talk with each other. (Probably located within the "town square" part of the fort.)
"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

Trebonth with the swords casually strolled down the town square, unaware that Trebonth being a Snivy was literally around the corner, being confused where are they. Yet another Trebonth, in appearance similar to Ori, had walked beyond another street, which apparently crossed path with what other Trebonths were walking to.
- Tr-H: "Strange, should've swore the streets are filled of the duelists usually, why not now?"
- Tr-G: "*Huh? What's this human? I...I don't recognize him.*" - yeah, Trebonth whitefur had seen the human, but not vice versa.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Seanbobe

Kelly walks into the town square, carrying several letters. She carefully reads the back of each envelope. When she reaches the end of the stack, she sighs before throwing the letters on the ground and stomping on them.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Faressain

This surely got the attention of Snivy, which was now... slowly, very slowly following Kelly from behind somehow, making too much noise because of one thrown letter, and the human. - Tr-H: "What in the Colissia is going on?" - While the human was simply a veteran stuck with bad vibes, one was sure - he was fast to react too.

SheenBoy95

Jenkins/75/M
Bio: During the great forum war, Jenkins was assigned a job working as a marksman. During a raid, he was shot and put in a coma. 30 years later, he woke up in what is now Fort Ace.
Description: Wears a ghillie suit that covers most of his face. underneath the suit, he has short grey hair and wears glasses.

Rekekka

Quote from: SheenBoy95Jenkins/75/M

Accepted
"Go to Brazil."

Joyous Theta

Wilf/23/Male
Bio: Ever since The Cataclysm, he's gained the ability to hypnotize people if they look directly into his eyes. Since then, he became a self-proclaimed merchant who travels around seeking to make a profit, often stooping low in doing so. He seeks to be considered trustworthy by those around him in order to help him with this, and often talks in a formal manner.
Description: He wears a fluffy purple coat with many pockets, both inside and out. Underneath which he wears a dark tan sweater. He always wears white gloves and has longish brown hair.
Talents: He has a natural talent for convincing others and telling lies. For those who he can not convince, he can hypnotize by having them look directly into his eyes.
Flaws: Despite seeking trust from others, he puts no trust in others himself.
Other: I dunno.

SheenBoy95

Tymewalk

Is this still going on? If so:

Maximillian (Everyone usually calls him "Max")/21/M
Bio: Max has lived in Forumtopia for most of his life. He decided to head out to the Fort for a visit after hearing about it from an old friend of his.
Description: Max is about 5 feet 7 inches tall, and has short, brown hair, along with blue eyes. He's almost never seen without his necklace, a small square cut from an oval and adorned in steel.
Talents: Max is a pyromancer, and he can heat up objects by making physical contact with them. He normally carries around wooden cards, as they ignite easily and can be thrown as good weapons.
Flaws: Max might be good at aiming, but he's not good at dodging, and is actually somewhat of a slow runner. He prefers to stick around barriers and away from enemies as his hand-to-hand combat is rather lacking. Since he needs physical contact to heat up objects, he can't do much long-range unless he has something to throw. He works well in large groups, but gets anxious on his own, which can throw him off easily.
Other: None
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Joyous Theta

Quote from: TymewalkIs this still going on?

i wish it was...