Home About Play Contact Wiki Support Chat


Sort The Forums - DoubleDenial (Page 1) / Game Files / Text Based Games Forums
Help keep this website alive! Read this announcement to find out more :)

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-Jul-07  14:19:42

redgreenandblue
TBGer
From: Thingland
Registered: 2017-Jul-03
Posts: 11,162
Website

Sort The Forums - DoubleDenial

This is the2000's game file for Sort The Forums.

Congratulations on joining the moderation team, the2000!
This is where you will get messages from the forums' users. Most messages will be requests or questions that you say yes or no to. Try to make the site fun while keeping it safe (and without spending all of our money!).

Keep the following above 0 and our site should survive:

Fun: 100
Safety: 100
Money: 100

Here is your first message. It is from forum user Omega290

Eplison290 wrote:

You're the new moderator! I bet you'll make the site better, right?

Now you can send Epsilon290 a response. It should either be Yes or No. Keep in mind your answer can affect the site's stats, so be careful.

Last edited by redgreenandblue (2019-Jul-23  10:37:56)

Offline

#2 2019-Jul-08  06:17:00

DoubleDenial
TBGer
From: :morꟻ
Registered: 2016-Feb-16
Posts: 2,236
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - DoubleDenial

No


Candy Sadness - My Website - My YouTube - My Muse's Cafe Account - trotgwyscbtigu
join sknn because they need more money

Offline

#3 2019-Jul-08  07:48:14

redgreenandblue
TBGer
From: Thingland
Registered: 2017-Jul-03
Posts: 11,162
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - DoubleDenial

Epsilon290 wrote:

You're kidding right? Heheh

-5 fun

Fun: 95
Safety: 100
Money: 100

Q-Password wrote:

There should be a new subforum just for discussion.

Last edited by redgreenandblue (2019-Jul-08  07:48:35)

Offline

#4 2019-Jul-08  09:23:47

DoubleDenial
TBGer
From: :morꟻ
Registered: 2016-Feb-16
Posts: 2,236
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - DoubleDenial

No


Candy Sadness - My Website - My YouTube - My Muse's Cafe Account - trotgwyscbtigu
join sknn because they need more money

Offline

#5 2019-Jul-08  10:38:58

redgreenandblue
TBGer
From: Thingland
Registered: 2017-Jul-03
Posts: 11,162
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - DoubleDenial

Q-Password wrote:

I shall discuss somewhere else then.

-4 fun
+2 safety
+2 money

Fun: 91
Safety: 102
Money: 102

Message from Planty

Planty wrote:

You should advertise for the TBGs on other sites so we can get new users. Thoughts?

Offline

#6 2019-Jul-08  10:50:11

DoubleDenial
TBGer
From: :morꟻ
Registered: 2016-Feb-16
Posts: 2,236
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - DoubleDenial

Yes


Candy Sadness - My Website - My YouTube - My Muse's Cafe Account - trotgwyscbtigu
join sknn because they need more money

Offline

#7 2019-Jul-08  13:10:52

redgreenandblue
TBGer
From: Thingland
Registered: 2017-Jul-03
Posts: 11,162
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - DoubleDenial

Planty wrote:

Can't wait for there to be new users!

-15 money

Fun: 91
Safety: 102
Money: 87

New message from wheel

wheel456 wrote:

Want to roll a die and see what happens?

Offline

#8 2019-Jul-09  01:28:27

DoubleDenial
TBGer
From: :morꟻ
Registered: 2016-Feb-16
Posts: 2,236
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - DoubleDenial

Yes


Candy Sadness - My Website - My YouTube - My Muse's Cafe Account - trotgwyscbtigu
join sknn because they need more money

Offline

#9 2019-Jul-09  07:41:17

redgreenandblue
TBGer
From: Thingland
Registered: 2017-Jul-03
Posts: 11,162
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - DoubleDenial

wheel456 wrote:

1d10=10 add 10 to your score
uh

+10 money

New users are joining!
+4 fun

Fun: 95
Safety: 102
Money: 97

Q-Password wrote:

Hypothetically speaking: If my password was in my username, should I change it?

Offline

#10 2019-Jul-09  07:44:06

DoubleDenial
TBGer
From: :morꟻ
Registered: 2016-Feb-16
Posts: 2,236
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - DoubleDenial

(Hypothetically) yes


Candy Sadness - My Website - My YouTube - My Muse's Cafe Account - trotgwyscbtigu
join sknn because they need more money

Offline

#11 2019-Jul-10  00:38:47

redgreenandblue
TBGer
From: Thingland
Registered: 2017-Jul-03
Posts: 11,162
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - DoubleDenial

Q-Password wrote:

Yes... Hypothetically.

+8 safety
-1 fun

Fun: 94
Safety: 110
Money: 97

Epsilon290 wrote:

You should promote the RPG section more!

Offline

#12 2019-Jul-10  00:56:41

DoubleDenial
TBGer
From: :morꟻ
Registered: 2016-Feb-16
Posts: 2,236
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - DoubleDenial

yes


Candy Sadness - My Website - My YouTube - My Muse's Cafe Account - trotgwyscbtigu
join sknn because they need more money

Offline

#13 2019-Jul-10  01:59:25

redgreenandblue
TBGer
From: Thingland
Registered: 2017-Jul-03
Posts: 11,162
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - DoubleDenial

Epsilon290 wrote:

People are joining more RPGs!

+6 fun

New users are joining!
+4 fun

Fun: 104
Safety: 110
Money: 97

Message from TheAntiBot

TheAntiBot wrote:

I hate spambots. If you pay me some money I can get rid of them for you.

Last edited by redgreenandblue (2019-Jul-10  10:40:42)

Offline

#14 2019-Jul-10  02:23:25

DoubleDenial
TBGer
From: :morꟻ
Registered: 2016-Feb-16
Posts: 2,236
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - DoubleDenial

no because i don't trust paying "some money"


Candy Sadness - My Website - My YouTube - My Muse's Cafe Account - trotgwyscbtigu
join sknn because they need more money

Offline

#15 2019-Jul-10  10:42:39

redgreenandblue
TBGer
From: Thingland
Registered: 2017-Jul-03
Posts: 11,162
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - DoubleDenial

TheAntiBot wrote:

Kill the bots!

-7 safety
+1 money

Fun: 104
Safety: 103
Money: 98

Planty wrote:

It looks like chat is down again. Can you hire someone to fix it or something?

Offline

#16 2019-Jul-10  11:20:26

DoubleDenial
TBGer
From: :morꟻ
Registered: 2016-Feb-16
Posts: 2,236
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - DoubleDenial

why do we need to hire someone for this again

yes


Candy Sadness - My Website - My YouTube - My Muse's Cafe Account - trotgwyscbtigu
join sknn because they need more money

Offline

#17 2019-Jul-17  09:06:04

redgreenandblue
TBGer
From: Thingland
Registered: 2017-Jul-03
Posts: 11,162
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - DoubleDenial

because of money and stuff

Planty wrote:

Thanks!

-10 money
+10 fun

Fun: 114
Safety: 103
Money: 88

Q-Password wrote:

Please change my username to R-Password.

Offline

#18 2019-Jul-17  09:24:13

DoubleDenial
TBGer
From: :morꟻ
Registered: 2016-Feb-16
Posts: 2,236
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - DoubleDenial

sir i don't think a one letter difference will help your password be any stronger and also people already know your old username but ok

yes


Candy Sadness - My Website - My YouTube - My Muse's Cafe Account - trotgwyscbtigu
join sknn because they need more money

Offline

#19 2019-Jul-23  09:18:31

DoubleDenial
TBGer
From: :morꟻ
Registered: 2016-Feb-16
Posts: 2,236
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - DoubleDenial

hey can you change the topic title to reflect my username change


Candy Sadness - My Website - My YouTube - My Muse's Cafe Account - trotgwyscbtigu
join sknn because they need more money

Offline

#20 2019-Sep-24  05:12:06

redgreenandblue
TBGer
From: Thingland
Registered: 2017-Jul-03
Posts: 11,162
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - DoubleDenial

R-Password wrote:

I am safety

+2 fun
-10 safety

Fun: 116
Safety: 93
Money: 88

rpgforums.com wrote:

Hey, we were promoting you on our forums, want to promote us now? (We'll give you money!)

Last edited by redgreenandblue (2019-Sep-24  05:12:21)

Offline

#21 2019-Sep-24  06:29:47

DoubleDenial
TBGer
From: :morꟻ
Registered: 2016-Feb-16
Posts: 2,236
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - DoubleDenial

y


Candy Sadness - My Website - My YouTube - My Muse's Cafe Account - trotgwyscbtigu
join sknn because they need more money

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB