Home About Play Contact Wiki Support Chat


Sort The Forums - Jayfeather (Page 1) / Game Files / Text Based Games Forums
Help keep this website alive! Read this announcement to find out more :)

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-Jul-06  02:30:55

redgreenandblue
TBGer
From: Thingland
Registered: 2017-Jul-03
Posts: 11,162
Website

Sort The Forums - Jayfeather

This is Jayfeather's game file for Sort The Forums.

Welcome to the mod team!
This is where you will get messages from the forums' users. Most messages will be requests or questions that you say yes or no to. Try to make the site fun while keeping it safe (and without spending all of our money!).

Keep the following above 0 and our site should survive:

Fun: 100
Safety: 100
Money: 100

Here is your first message. It is from the user WeirdCake

WeirdCake wrote:

Hello! It's so cool that you were elected. Don't you agree?

Now send WeirdCake a response. It should either be Yes or No. Keep in mind your answer can affect the site's stats, so be careful.

Last edited by redgreenandblue (2019-Jul-06  02:36:23)

Offline

#2 2019-Jul-06  02:34:26

Jayfeather
TBGer
From: The Void
Registered: 2018-May-24
Posts: 1,400
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - Jayfeather

oof I forgot to say it was a file for Jayfeather
Cuz Hollyleaf is my alt


play Pokémon: The Baleful Night to be kidnapped by the government

oh cool a discord server


Anyone who says the word "argument," from this day forward, shall receive divine retribution.

Offline

#3 2019-Jul-06  02:35:58

redgreenandblue
TBGer
From: Thingland
Registered: 2017-Jul-03
Posts: 11,162
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - Jayfeather

Jayfeather wrote:

oof I forgot to say it was a file for Jayfeather
Cuz Hollyleaf is my alt

I did not know that.
I will fix it.

Offline

#4 2019-Jul-06  02:39:53

Hollyleaf
TBGer
From: The surface of the Sun
Registered: 2019-Jun-03
Posts: 97
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - Jayfeather

WeirdCake wrote:

Hello! It's so cool that you were elected. Don't you agree?

yes


bepis

Alt of Jayfeather

-Reshiram- on Scratch


I apologize for any errors made in this post. It was typed on a mobile device, so there may be typos or autocorrect mistakes.

Offline

#5 2019-Jul-06  02:55:40

redgreenandblue
TBGer
From: Thingland
Registered: 2017-Jul-03
Posts: 11,162
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - Jayfeather

WeirdCake wrote:

Cool, someone agrees with me.

+2 fun

Fun: 102
Safety: 100
Money: 100

Here's a message from another moderator: Zoomout

Zoomout wrote:

Hey, now that you're here I am thinking about resigning. Thoughts?

Offline

#6 2019-Jul-06  02:57:50

Hollyleaf
TBGer
From: The surface of the Sun
Registered: 2019-Jun-03
Posts: 97
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - Jayfeather

Zoomout wrote:

Hey, now that you're here I am thinking about resigning. Thoughts?

I think you should stay, but it's really your choice.


bepis

Alt of Jayfeather

-Reshiram- on Scratch


I apologize for any errors made in this post. It was typed on a mobile device, so there may be typos or autocorrect mistakes.

Offline

#7 2019-Jul-06  03:08:34

redgreenandblue
TBGer
From: Thingland
Registered: 2017-Jul-03
Posts: 11,162
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - Jayfeather

Zoomout wrote:

Hmm... I think I will stay for a while longer.

No change

Zeroc9 wrote:

Hey! Can I advertise my online store in my signature? I can give you some $$$$

(also I should probably mention the users will interpret all answers as either yes or no, this does not mean you have to say simply yes or no though.)

Offline

#8 2019-Jul-06  06:21:42

Hollyleaf
TBGer
From: The surface of the Sun
Registered: 2019-Jun-03
Posts: 97
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - Jayfeather

sorry fam


bepis

Alt of Jayfeather

-Reshiram- on Scratch


I apologize for any errors made in this post. It was typed on a mobile device, so there may be typos or autocorrect mistakes.

Offline

#9 2019-Jul-06  13:51:32

redgreenandblue
TBGer
From: Thingland
Registered: 2017-Jul-03
Posts: 11,162
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - Jayfeather

Zeroc9 wrote:

Bummer

-7 fun

Fun: 95
Safety: 100
Money: 100

Message from mudd

mudd wrote:

Does pineapple belong on pizza?

Offline

#10 2019-Jul-08  02:18:14

Jayfeather
TBGer
From: The Void
Registered: 2018-May-24
Posts: 1,400
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - Jayfeather

nu
but you can like it
i just dont


play Pokémon: The Baleful Night to be kidnapped by the government

oh cool a discord server


Anyone who says the word "argument," from this day forward, shall receive divine retribution.

Offline

#11 2019-Jul-08  07:44:06

redgreenandblue
TBGer
From: Thingland
Registered: 2017-Jul-03
Posts: 11,162
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - Jayfeather

mudd wrote:

meh, I don't like it too much either

+1 fun

Fun: 96
Safety: 100
Money: 100

WeirdCake wrote:

Am I allowed to link to other forums (with less strict rules) here?

Offline

#12 2019-Jul-08  07:46:32

Jayfeather
TBGer
From: The Void
Registered: 2018-May-24
Posts: 1,400
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - Jayfeather

Comunitie Guidliens wrote:

2a. Topics may not be used to advertise text based games on other websites.

Probably not


play Pokémon: The Baleful Night to be kidnapped by the government

oh cool a discord server


Anyone who says the word "argument," from this day forward, shall receive divine retribution.

Offline

#13 2019-Jul-08  08:03:45

redgreenandblue
TBGer
From: Thingland
Registered: 2017-Jul-03
Posts: 11,162
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - Jayfeather

WeirdCake wrote:

That's alright

-2 fun
+3 safety

Message from bookbug

bookbug wrote:

Hi, I am bookbug and I am trying to save the neutral. Would you donate some money to help ensure their safety?

Offline

#14 2019-Jul-08  12:36:08

Jayfeather
TBGer
From: The Void
Registered: 2018-May-24
Posts: 1,400
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - Jayfeather

no
thats bad


play Pokémon: The Baleful Night to be kidnapped by the government

oh cool a discord server


Anyone who says the word "argument," from this day forward, shall receive divine retribution.

Offline

#15 2019-Jul-09  07:31:44

redgreenandblue
TBGer
From: Thingland
Registered: 2017-Jul-03
Posts: 11,162
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - Jayfeather

bookbug wrote:

The neutral will be sad

-11 safety
+1 money

Fun: 94
Safety: 92
Money: 101

Zeroc9 wrote:

Am I allowed to necropost?

Offline

#16 2019-Jul-09  08:15:52

Jayfeather
TBGer
From: The Void
Registered: 2018-May-24
Posts: 1,400
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - Jayfeather

only if your actually playing the game that you necroposted on


play Pokémon: The Baleful Night to be kidnapped by the government

oh cool a discord server


Anyone who says the word "argument," from this day forward, shall receive divine retribution.

Offline

#17 2019-Jul-10  00:43:22

redgreenandblue
TBGer
From: Thingland
Registered: 2017-Jul-03
Posts: 11,162
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - Jayfeather

Zeroc wrote:

Okay! I will get to necroposting right away!

+5 fun
-1 safety

Fun: 99
Safety: 91
Money: 101

Message from Fuzzblob

Fuzzblob wrote:

Can I make a Jumanji RPG?

Offline

#18 2019-Jul-10  01:43:31

Jayfeather
TBGer
From: The Void
Registered: 2018-May-24
Posts: 1,400
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - Jayfeather

Yes but try to make it suitable for all ages


play Pokémon: The Baleful Night to be kidnapped by the government

oh cool a discord server


Anyone who says the word "argument," from this day forward, shall receive divine retribution.

Offline

#19 2019-Jul-10  02:00:29

redgreenandblue
TBGer
From: Thingland
Registered: 2017-Jul-03
Posts: 11,162
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - Jayfeather

Fuzzblob wrote:

It's happening...

No change yet

mudd wrote:

want to join the anti-pineapple-on-pizza fanclub?

Offline

#20 2019-Jul-10  05:33:02

Jayfeather
TBGer
From: The Void
Registered: 2018-May-24
Posts: 1,400
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - Jayfeather

ye


play Pokémon: The Baleful Night to be kidnapped by the government

oh cool a discord server


Anyone who says the word "argument," from this day forward, shall receive divine retribution.

Offline

#21 2019-Jul-17  06:12:45

Jayfeather
TBGer
From: The Void
Registered: 2018-May-24
Posts: 1,400
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - Jayfeather

booperoni


play Pokémon: The Baleful Night to be kidnapped by the government

oh cool a discord server


Anyone who says the word "argument," from this day forward, shall receive divine retribution.

Offline

#22 2019-Jul-17  08:45:12

redgreenandblue
TBGer
From: Thingland
Registered: 2017-Jul-03
Posts: 11,162
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - Jayfeather

mudd wrote:

heh, pineapples are for lozers

+3 fun
+ eternal hatred for pineapples

Fun: 102
Safety: 91
Money: 101

WeirdCake wrote:

A wasp just came out of my computer screen and stung me while playing an RPG sad. Please investigate.

Offline

#23 2019-Aug-26  09:20:07

Jayfeather
TBGer
From: The Void
Registered: 2018-May-24
Posts: 1,400
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - Jayfeather

booperoni

No u


play Pokémon: The Baleful Night to be kidnapped by the government

oh cool a discord server


Anyone who says the word "argument," from this day forward, shall receive divine retribution.

Offline

#24 2019-Sep-24  05:11:01

redgreenandblue
TBGer
From: Thingland
Registered: 2017-Jul-03
Posts: 11,162
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - Jayfeather

WeirdCake wrote:

Owie

-14 safety
+4 money

Fun: 102
Safety: 77
Money: 105

Zeroc9 wrote:

Post in this TBG called "If a mod posts we lose"

Offline

#25 2019-Sep-24  06:25:04

Hollyleaf
TBGer
From: The surface of the Sun
Registered: 2019-Jun-03
Posts: 97
Website

Re: Sort The Forums - Jayfeather

A mod posted, you lose


bepis

Alt of Jayfeather

-Reshiram- on Scratch


I apologize for any errors made in this post. It was typed on a mobile device, so there may be typos or autocorrect mistakes.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB