News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Put In The Jailbox

Started by findanegg, Jun 23, 2019, 06:41:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

findanegg

Hey you. You're finally awake. Walked right into Mom's ambush, same as us, and that user over there.

Seanbobe, CrazeePi and yours truly have, due to the events of MHLTH2, been sent to the TBG and Forumtopia Community Jail for an indefinite amount of time with no chance of bail.

Due to budget constraints, the jail has only one cell, which we all have to share. It has only two beds, a toilet, a sink, a steel door, a toothbrush, and a window. We'll need to find a way to get out somehow.

Just kidding, the jail explodes and we immediately esc- ow! What was that?

Quote from: JailguardWe put an anti-powerplaying/godmodding shock collar on you. Even think about the words "Mary" and "Sue" in the same sentence and you'll get a mild electric shock. You can't remove it.

But can I, though?

Quote from: JailguardNo. No, you can't.

...Motherswearword. Let's try to get out together, fellas.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Joyous Theta

I mean ok then.

I bust down the window and escape from jail because busting down stuff is what I do.

findanegg

Quote from: CrazeePiI mean ok then.

I bust down the window and escape from jail because busting down stuff is what I do.
The window is made of steel bars like in a cartoon. The only things on our person are our prison uniforms.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Joyous Theta

Who said that was going to stop me?

I clog the toilet with toilet paper.

findanegg

Quote from: CrazeePiWho said that was going to stop me?

I clog the toilet with toilet paper.
The toilet overflows. The floor is moist now.

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

findanegg

Like Minecraft, all players must be asleep for the next day to progress.

I fall asleep as well.

Joyous Theta

Well I don't have a bed, so...

I shove both of you out of bed then shout really loudly at you for accidentally clogging the toilet and then just trying to go to bed.

Seanbobe

findanegg

I sleep uncomfortably on the moist floor of the cell.

DAY 1

It is morning. A guard wakes up the prisoners.

Quote from: JailguardHey dummies! Time to get up for- aw gross! You guys clogged the toilet! Clean this up before you can have breakfast.
Mops are in the broom closet down the hall.

The guard opens the door and will be following us down the hall.

Seanbobe

findanegg

Quote from: seanbobeI go back to sleep.
The guard pokes you repeatedly until he accidentally damages you. FIGHT!

Guard: 60/60
Weapon: Blackjack (2d4)

You: 57/60
Weapon: Fists (1d4)

Actions:
HIT
RUN
DISTRACT

Seanbobe

I'm a pacifist. I go back to sleep.

Joyous Theta

I shove the guard so that he slips on the toilet water and falls to the floor.

also i never went to sleep what

findanegg

Quote from: seanbobeI'm a pacifist. I go back to sleep.
The guard pokes you for 7 damage.

Quote from: CrazeePiI shove the guard so that he slips on the toilet water and falls to the floor.
The guard is caught off guard by being attacked by you instead of Sean! He slips on the floor, and trips over my character who technically also never got up.

The guard is dead. If you want, you can take his clothes (guard uniform) and weapon (blackjack).

Seanbobe

Nevermind that. I go back to sleep.

findanegg

Quote from: seanbobeNevermind that. I go back to sleep.
Alright. I take the uniform and weapon.

Joyous Theta

I fluff up seanbobe's pillow, I read him a story, give him a goodnight kiss, and tuck him into bed.

findanegg

Quote from: CrazeePiI fluff up seanbobe's pillow, I read him a story, give him a goodnight kiss, and tuck him into bed.
seanbobe is now ULTRA ASLEEP. he will wake up ready to go on an adventure. when he wants to.

Joyous Theta

My spidey senses are telling me I need to get to a phone RIGHT NOW.

what do we do next?

Prism

Suddenly, my head is poking through the window! I throw a hacksaw into the cell.
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Joyous Theta

I thank the mysterious head and take the hacksaw.

I start cutting through the window.

Prism

I also start cutting through the window with my spare hacksaw.
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Joyous Theta

I prop seanbobe's bed up so he can sleep and watch for guards at the same time, then continue cutting through the window, trying to cut the mysterious head free first.

findanegg

Some sort of Matriarch figure has given us these Community Service assignments. The jailguards noclip Jayfeather out of the window and back to where they were before.

We find ourselves by the road with prison uniforms and the following items. The window assignment is postponed until these are completed: