News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

World War Three

Started by Prism, Jun 01, 2019, 11:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prism

World War 3
Fascists vs. Liberals

Oh no! World War 3 has struck!
The Axis and Allies are fighting!
We need your help!

Rules:
* Please, no nukes
* Follow the Community Guidelines
* No switching teams

Official WW3 discord: https://discord.gg/zZ3HxuC

Gameplay:
* You can do pretty much everything (except nukes D:<)
* All actions are carried out using dice
* If you get knocked out, a die will be rolled every day, you are back in if it is 10 or above

Name:
Alignment (Axis or Allies):
Appearance:
Stats (distribute 20 points between):
     Attack (ATK):
     Defense (DEF):
     Speed (SPD):
Inventory (please, no nukes):
Skills (2 or 3 please):
Other:

Current Characters:
The Axis Powers
Jayfeather - controlled by Jayfeather - 30/30 HP, 15/15 ST
Appearance: Gray tabby cat with blue eyes
Stats:
     ATK: 5
     DEF: 6
     SPD: 9
Inventory: SMG, sniper, 200x small bullets, 10x sniper bullets, 10x grenades, 3x bandages
Skills:
     First Aid: Heals an ally by 1d5 health. (3 stamina)
     Motivation: Increases all allies' stats by 2. (3 stamina)
     Forage for Ammo: Has a 15% chance every turn to find either 25 small bullets, 25 large bullets, 10 sniper bullets, or 10 shells. (Passive)
Other: He worked as a medicine cat before being pulled into the war. He is blind.
Whiskers - controlled by CrazeePi - 30/30 HP, 15/15 ST, 0/4 SC
Appearance: Black cat, top hat, with a mustache
Stats:
     ATK: 6
     DEF: 8
     SPD: 6
Inventory: 9mm pistol, shotgun, improvised melee weapon, 50x small bullets, 10x shells, 6x special ammo, 2x mustache shavings
Skills:
     More Stache: After every turn while in battle, Whisker's stache level will grow by 1. (Passive)
     Shave It For Later: Whiskers shaves off his mustache, losing all stache levels but gaining mustache shavings equal to the amount of levels lost. (1 ST)
     The One Thing: Whiskers spreads a bunch of his mustache hair (not shavings) onto himself or an ally, causing them to gain a certain buff for 3 turns. (4 ST)
Other: Talks in the fanciest of voices. Considers himself VERY important.
The Allied Powers
Ellie - controlled by Smiley100P - 30/30 HP, 15/15 ST
Appearance: White cat with yellow eyes
Stats:
     ATK: 5
     DEF: 6
     SPD: 9
Inventory: 3x RPG rounds, 1x fish
Skills:
  Critical Fury: Ellie's attack is multiplied by 1.5 when her HP goes under 25%. Rounds down. (Passive)
  Sunbeam: Ellie charges a ridiculous magic solar beam for a turn, and unleashes the resulting kamehameha the next. Can only be used during the day, in clear sunlight. (5 stamina)
  HP Tradeoff: Again using the power of the sun, Ellie can heal 2 HP for an ally for every 1 HP she spends. (5 stamina)
Other: Her goal is to provide an eternal day on the entire planet, somehow. She only works for the Allies because she has to pick a side. She literally has no other reason to join either side.
Wulf - controlled by Wolfslime123 - 30/30 HP, 15/15 ST
Stats:
     ATK: 7
     DEF: 9
     SPD: 4
Inventory: 1x rifle, 50x large bullets, entrenchment gear
Skills:
     Entrench: Increase defense by 5 but reduce speed to 0. Others can join in an entrenchment.
Other: Wonders why WW3 is even happening
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

MarthTheKing

Name: Blackout
Alignment (Axis or Allies): Axis
Appearance: black and red canid creature with white horns and two pair of floofy wings uwu
     Attack (ATK): 99
     Defense (DEF): 99
     Speed (SPD): 99
Inventory (please, no nukes): just mah claws and plasma shot ^w^
Skills (2 or 3 please):
     /shrug
Other: uwu
MDY-MDY should be the new standard for date format

guess who's back
back again

R.I.P.
squirrel from TBN, 2019-2019

Prism

Quote from: Quark the TV-HeadName: Blackout
Appearance: black and red canid creature with white horns and two pair of floofy wings uwu
     Attack (ATK): 99
     Defense (DEF): 99
     Speed (SPD): 99
Inventory (please, no nukes): just mah claws and plasma shot ^w^
Skills (2 or 3 please):
     /shrug
Other: uwu
nope.

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Starmeadows

Name: Ellie
Alignment (Axis or Allies): The a l l i a n c e of the s u n (in other words, probably a loose cannon) or just the allies ok
Appearance: literally just a boring white-lookin cat with yellow eyes.
     Attack (ATK): 5
     Defense (DEF): 6
     Speed (SPD): 9
Inventory (please, no nukes): three rockets and a fish.  No launcher for whatever reason.
Skills (2 or 3 please):
  Critical Fury: Ellie's attack is multiplied by 1.5 when her HP goes under 25%. Rounds down. (Passive)
  Sunbeam: Ellie charges a ridiculous magic solar beam for a turn, and unleashes the resulting kamehameha the next.  Does ATKd8 damage. Can only be used during the day, in clear sunlight.  (5 ST)
  HP Tradeoff: Again using the power of the sun, Ellie can heal 2 HP for an ally for every 1 HP she spends. (0 ST)
Other: Her goal is to provide an eternal day on the entire planet.  somehow.  She only works for the allies because she has to pick a side.  She literally has no other reason to join either side.  Or the axis powers, for that matter.

findanegg

Name: dan cliffman
Alignment (Axis or Allies): allies
Appearance: very tired, short
     Attack (ATK):10
     Defense (DEF):5
     Speed (SPD):10
Inventory (please, no nukes): folding carbine, revolver, knife, assorted food rations, small notebook and pen (all in messenger bag)
Skills (2 or 3 please): multilingual, acrobatic
Other: ambassador of the micronation of molossia. its sovereignty is not recognized by any nation, axis or allied,
dan is going to make sure that it is no matter what.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Prism

Quote from: Smiley100PName: Ellie
Alignment (Axis or Allies): The a l l i a n c e of the s u n (in other words, probably a loose cannon) or just the allies ok
Appearance: literally just a boring white-lookin cat with yellow eyes.
     Attack (ATK): 5
     Defense (DEF): 6
     Speed (SPD): 9
Inventory (please, no nukes): three rockets and a fish.  No launcher for whatever reason.
Skills (2 or 3 please):
  Sunbeam: Ellie charges a ridiculous magic solar beam for a turn, and unleashes the resulting kamehameha the next.  Does ATKd8 damage. Can only be used during the day, in clear sunlight.  (5 ST)
  HP Tradeoff: Again using the power of the sun, Ellie can heal 2 HP for an ally for every 1 HP she spends. (0 ST)
Other: Her goal is to provide an eternal day on the entire planet.  somehow.  She only works for the allies because she has to pick a side.  She literally has no other reason to join either side.  Or the axis powers, for that matter.
Accepted.
Quote from: findaneggName: dan cliffman
     Attack (ATK):10
     Speed (SPD):10
Inventory (please, no nukes): folding carbine, revolver, knife, assorted food rations, small notebook and pen (all in messenger bag)
Skills (2 or 3 please): multilingual, acrobatic
Other: ambassador of the micronation of molossia. its sovereignty is not recognized by any nation, axis or allied,
dan is going to make sure that it is no matter what.
"Skill" means a special power that you can use, not like a talent or stuff like that. Also, your stat points are too high: you should only distribute 20 points between them, not 25.

Joyous Theta

Name: Whiskers the Stache Cat
Appearance: A standard top hat wearing black cat, but with a MUSTACHE!

Attack (ATK): 6
     Defense (DEF): 8
     Speed (SPD): 6

Inventory:
x1 Electric Shaver (cutting melee weapon, weak)
x1 Small Pistol Named "For Betrayal" (shooting gun, regular bullets)
x1 Crushed Ice Shotgun (cold-based gun, requires x2 ice per shot, may freeze opponents)
x6 Ice (special ammo)
x2 Mustache Shavings (all purpose shavings can be used as regular bullets or for other purposes)
x3 Mustache Care Products (increases stache by one when used, can be created using 2 mustache shavings (outside of battle))

Skills:
More Stache:
(Passive)
After every turn while in battle, Whisker's stache level (represented by "#/4 SC" next to stamina) will grow by 1.
Every level of stache he has will increase his regular defense by 1, with every point of extra defense also being applied as extra defense against cold-based attacks (as in, if somebody uses a cold-based attack against him, he'll get extra defense against it in addition to his regular defense) but decrease his speed by 1.
If his stache level reaches the maximum (4), he'll gain a 50% attack bonus (rounded down).
Cutting or heat-based (i.e. Ellie's Sunbeam) attacks used against Whiskers will reduce his stache level, with cutting reducing it by 1 level and heat-based reducing it by 2 levels.
His stache level can grow outside of battle, albeit at a slower rate.

Shave It For Later:
(Active, 1 ST)
Whiskers shaves off his mustache, losing all stache levels but gaining mustache shavings equal to the amount of levels lost.

Would probably be usable outside of battle (it depends)

The One Thing Cats Are Good At:
(Active, 3 ST)
Whiskers spreads a bunch of his mustache hair (not shavings) onto himself or an ally, causing them to temporarily (3 turns or so?) gain a buff that increases regular and cold-based defense equal to his current stache level but decreases speed equal to 50% of his current stache level rounded up. This buff is removed if a heat-based attack is used on whoever has the buff.

May have a maximum to the amount of shavings and care products he can use if you feel it's necessary.

Wolfslime123

Name: Wulf
Alignment (Axis or Allies): Allies
     Attack (ATK): 7
     Defense (DEF): 9
     Speed (SPD): 4
Inventory (please, no nukes): Rifle, Entrenchment gear
Skills (2 or 3 please):
Entrench:
Increase Defense by 5 but reduce speed to 0. Others can join in an entrenchment

Shoot: 5 damage

Other: Wonders why WWIII is even happening
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Prism

Quote from: CrazeePiName: Whiskers the Stache Cat
Appearance: A standard top hat wearing black cat, but with a MUSTACHE!

Attack (ATK): 6
     Defense (DEF): 8
     Speed (SPD): 6

Inventory:
x1 Electric Shaver (cutting melee weapon, weak)
x1 Small Pistol Named "For Betrayal" (shooting gun, regular bullets)
x1 Crushed Ice Shotgun (cold-based gun, requires x2 ice per shot, may freeze opponents)
x6 Ice (special ammo)
x2 Mustache Shavings (all purpose shavings can be used as regular bullets or for other purposes)
x3 Mustache Care Products (increases stache by one when used, can be created using 2 mustache shavings (outside of battle))

Skills:
More Stache:
(Passive)
After every turn while in battle, Whisker's stache level (represented by "#/4 SC" next to stamina) will grow by 1.
Every level of stache he has will increase his regular defense by 1, with every point of extra defense also being applied as extra defense against cold-based attacks (as in, if somebody uses a cold-based attack against him, he'll get extra defense against it in addition to his regular defense) but decrease his speed by 1.
If his stache level reaches the maximum (4), he'll gain a 50% attack bonus (rounded down).
Cutting or heat-based (i.e. Ellie's Sunbeam) attacks used against Whiskers will reduce his stache level, with cutting reducing it by 1 level and heat-based reducing it by 2 levels.
His stache level can grow outside of battle, albeit at a slower rate.

Shave It For Later:
(Active, 1 ST)
Whiskers shaves off his mustache, losing all stache levels but gaining mustache shavings equal to the amount of levels lost.

Would probably be usable outside of battle (it depends)

The One Thing Cats Are Good At:
(Active, 3 ST)
Whiskers spreads a bunch of his mustache hair (not shavings) onto himself or an ally, causing them to temporarily (3 turns or so?) gain a buff that increases regular and cold-based defense equal to his current stache level but decreases speed equal to 50% of his current stache level rounded up. This buff is removed if a heat-based attack is used on whoever has the buff.

May have a maximum to the amount of shavings and care products he can use if you feel it's necessary.
Quote from: Wolfslime123Name: Wulf
     Attack (ATK): 7
     Defense (DEF): 9
Inventory (please, no nukes): Rifle, Entrenchment gear
Skills (2 or 3 please):
Entrench:
Increase Defense by 5 but reduce speed to 0. Others can join in an entrenchment

Shoot: 5 damage

Other: Wonders why WWIII is even happening
Accepted.

findanegg

Name: dan cliffman
     Attack (ATK):7
     Speed (SPD):5
Inventory (please, no nukes):
x1 folding carbine
x1 revolver
x1 knife
x~ assorted food rations
x1 small notebook
Attributes Recorded:
x1 pen
(all above in messenger bag)

x1 heirloom watch
x1 glasses

Skills (2 or 3 please):

Keep in Mind:
Active (2 ST)
Dan takes note of the opponent's attributes. A random thing that can be used to describe this opponent is put in his notebook (e.g. human, bearded).
In future combat situations, Dan will do 5% more damage to opponents of that type for each attribute. This forfeits his turn.
Example: Dan has written down that 5 of his previous opponents were left-handed. In his notebook:
left-handed (x5)
Dan will now do 25% more damage to left-handed enemies.

Eastern Gambler:
Active (5 ST)
Load 1 bullet into revolver, spin, shoot. 1d6 chance to hit, 200% damage on success.

Agile:
Passive
Can get to places others can't.

Other: Used to be a paperboy, so well updated on current events, very good at biking, running really fast from dogs, and biking really fast from dogs.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Seanbobe

Name: Qoeswaltyk
Appearance: A very large snail.
     Attack (ATK):0
     Defense (DEF):20
     Speed (SPD):0
Inventory (please, no nukes): Medical kit, shield
Skills (2 or 3 please):
     Reinforce: Lowers user's defense by 5, raises an ally's defense by 5. Effect ends if either user or target are KOd.
     Sacrifice: Heals a downed ally with user's current health. Instantly KO's user.
     Enter shell: Doubles user's defense for a turn.
Other: Their goal is to end the war as quickly as possible, at whatever cost. Only sides with the allies because they think it's the quickest way to end the war.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Blunderbus

Name: Angry Capper
Alignment: Axis
Appearance: Very short & thin, wears a suit in the middle of battle for some reason, and an oversized top hat. (not a cap despite his name)
Stats:
Attack (ATK): 3
Defense (DEF): 13
Inventory: 5 vials containing potentially lethal amounts of mercury, specially sharpened cane, seven spare hats.
Skills:
    Enhatten: Puts a giant hat on someone which completely blocks their action for a turn, but raises their defense. Can be used on himself. (4 ST)
    Mercury poisoning: Throws a vial of mercury in someone's face, which deals a bit of damage, while also poisoning & confusing them. (uses the vial obviously) (3 ST)
    The "angry" part of my name: If hit below half health, his hat is knocked off, greatly decreasing DEF but greatly increasing ATK and SPD. Effect can be cancelled if he uses Enhatten on himself. (passive)
Other: Apparently from "Amazingland". The cane is a surprisingly effective weapon, for just being a sharp stick.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Joyous Theta

wow don't throw darby around like that

findanegg, I'm a little confused about your Keep in Mind skill.

If you had two notes for cats, one for top hat, and another for mustache, would you deal 20% extra damage to an extremely handsome cat such as Whiskers or would you only deal 10% extra damage because "cat" has the highest note count?

findanegg

Quote from: CrazeePiwow don't throw darby around like that

findanegg, I'm a little confused about your Keep in Mind skill.

If you had two notes for cats, one for top hat, and another for mustache, would you deal 20% extra damage to an extremely handsome cat such as Whiskers or would you only deal 10% extra damage because "cat" has the highest note count?
The latter

Wolfslime123

So how many more people do we need? Also, I got my entrenching tools and I'm so ready to make a stalemate.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

findanegg

Quote from: Wolfslime123So how many more people do we need? Also, I got my entrenching tools and I'm so ready to make a stalemate.
sleep in a dirty hole at the enemy

Wolfslime123

Quote from: findanegg
Quote from: Wolfslime123So how many more people do we need? Also, I got my entrenching tools and I'm so ready to make a stalemate.
sleep in a dirty hole at the enemy
It wasn't good enough for WWI So it's good enough for me!
Yours Truly,
\\/\/