News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Mom has left the house!

Started by DownsGameClub, Jan 30, 2019, 11:56:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DownsGameClub

You are a family.  Deal with it yourselves.

Background: "Bye kids!" says the mom.  "Bye mom!" says you all.  Guess what?  No parents are here to supervise you in the house.  She's left to do the groceries, and you all are home to do stuff in the house.  Hurray!  Wait, not really.  She's left you with a list of this!

On top of that, you have THE HOMEWORK!  Only one user has to complete the assignment.
Quote from: You, on the TBGs Planner APP,-Complete your "Intro to pre-calculations" homework.
-Write a paragraph on what you did last weekend.
-Write a summary on Goldilocks and the Three Bears (bullet points acceptable).
-Make a drawing that inspires you.
To complete the homework, complete the homework on a separate piece of paper or on an editing software and post it to the TBG Forums.  Your mom will check the homework for accuracy, NOT completion.

You are able to use the following in your house:
[list=*]
[li]1 Dishwasher[/li]
[li]1 Washing Machine[/li]
[li]1 Clothes Dryer[/li]
[li]2 tables[/li]
[li]4 chairs (one user can occupy one chair at a time).[/li]
[li]1 Couch[/li]
[li]1 Xbox One[/li]
[li]1 Television with an infinite amount of channels[/li]
[li]1 Snack cabinet (you may eat an infinite amount of snacks out of, eating takes one post to complete.)[/li]
[li]5 iPads (playing on it uses two posts).[/li]
[li]3 computers (playing on it uses two posts).[/li]
[/list]

OBJECTIVE: Complete all of the given tasks and homework before your mom comes home!  If you fail to do so, or complete the tasks in an incompetent manner, your mom will be angry and you will lose the game!
HERE ARE THE CATCHES:
  • You have 50 posts to complete the role play (does not include this post).
  • You have two weeks to complete this roll play (begins from NOW until February 12 at the time this topic was posted).
  • Only one task may be carried out per post.  Tasks that take multiple posts are listed above.
  • YOU MUST COMPLETE THE HOMEWORK WELL.  Come on, they're simple.  Just do it.
  • I will enter the games at random times to cause catastrophe (i.e. spills).  This is real life and someone's bound to mess up at some point.

FYI You are allowed to procrastinate and interrupt yourself from finishing the task.  Just know it will ruin the game and I'm fine with y'all losing.  :P

Have fun learning time management skills.  Your mom has just left the house.

Ready?  Go.

findanegg

I put the iPads and computers in the dishwasher and run it for an hour
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

findanegg

I put the Xbox and TV in the washing machine along with plenty of detergent and bleach, and run it.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Seanbobe

findanegg

I take all the paper in the house, tear it up, and throw it out a window. Also I break the vacuum, dishwasher, washing machine, and mop

Seanbobe

I eat an infinite amount of snacks.

findanegg

I stomp on all the snacks in the snack cabinet. I then throw myself out a window

Seam49

Mop the house with half the mop

findanegg

I respawn and break the mop into tiny splinters to the point where it becomes unusable. I then shove myself into the oven

Joyous Theta

I bust down the door and steal the dishwasher and washing machine.

findanegg

The dishwasher and washing machine are already broken but I help you

Joyous Theta

I bust down the doggy door and pocket the couch before running off to search it for money and sell it.

Seam49

DownsGameClub

Quote from: Seam49I do the laundry
This post does not count against the 50 post limit.

Oh noes!  The laundry machine is broken!  But don't worry, a laundromat is available across the street.  Add 5 more posts to the task requirement to account travel between the house and laundromat.

Joyous Theta

I bust down the laundromat door and steal all the laundry machines.

findanegg

I burn down the laundromat for the insurance money

Blunderbus

I wonder how nobody noticed that the washing machine is broken until now.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

findanegg

I buy a gun and shoot everyone and then myself

DownsGameClub

Quote from: findaneggI buy a gun and shoot everyone and then myself
YOUR POST HAS BEEN INVALIDATED.

Blunderbus

I whack the washing machine with a wrench a few times in the hope that it'll be fixed.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Joyous Theta

I bust down the front door and throw the washing machine that I already stole earlier but is for some reason back in the house through the rip in space-time caused by findanegg's invalidated post.

findanegg

I break everything in the house to the point where it becomes unusable again.

Joyous Theta

I bust down the back door and eat snacks until I can SIT ON ALL 4 CHAIRS AT ONCE.

And then I steal the chairs and sell them for money.

Seanbobe