News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Go to Egypt - The Airport

Started by Rekekka, Jan 05, 2019, 04:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rekekka

You are a lone man/cat/landshark on a random trip when suddenly a random vampire not related to DIO all of a sudden asks you to go to Egypt and defeat some random people based off of the Egyptian Tarot cards. Shocked by this offer, you decided to find more people invited to this mess, and take a trip to Egypt via plane. Surely nothing wrong will happen...

---

RULES:

1. Insanity allowed.

2. Yes Mary Sues

3. Yes Power Play

4. Falling off cliffs/buildings recommended.

5. Please Follow TBG guidelines.

6. One character per person, but expect that person to drop like a fly.

7. Only 7 people at a time. Not a reference to JoJo at all...

8. One successful hit and a player character is dead. You were expecting going to Egypt to be easy, weren't you?

9. Combat will be decided by a 1d42, 1 being a failure, 42, being a critical

10. Just Monika

Name:
Appearance:
Skills/Powers:
Other:
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Rekekka

CHARACTERS:

Quote from: DaEpikDudeuh ok sure

Name: Micaiah
Appearance: Literally just Micaiah (as a light mage)
Skills/Powers: She has a book that throws explody light things that's never going to run out. (anything vaguely resembling armour just kinda vanishes if they get hit)
Other: Seemed fitting because she evaporates when attacked anyway

Quote from: RedComputer4964Name: Evily
Appearance: See the image below.

Skills/Powers: Can eat almost anything in the world
Other: Allergic to lightning

Quote from: seanbobeName: Trollshroom cat army
Appearance: A mushroom in the shape of a trollface, surrounded by 15 cats.
Skills/Powers: If trollshroom is near a computer with internet access, it can convince anyone on the internet that it is a human named seanbobe.
Other: Technically it is 16 living things, but the cats physically cannot move more than 10 feet away from the trollsroom, and must obey it's commands, so the cats are more like limbs.

Quote from: ReshiramTheDragonName: Kamui Reshiram
Appearance: Literally Corrin
Skills/Powers: Is good with a sword/lance/axe/any weapon for that matter
Can turn into a dragon
Other: lol no

Quote from: TymewalkName: Spice Girl (Real name unknown. Insists on having others call her "Spice".)
Appearance: A red-haired girl with two long pigtails at each side of her head. Her long-sleeve shirt is grey with a blue center, and her jeans are dark blue. Her shoes are white with red laces and red markings.
Skills/Powers: Has the ability to manipulate any and all spices, seasonings, toppings, and the like to her will.
Other: Carries some spices with her at all times.

Quote from: the2000Name: Apple
Appearance: A brown cat (you see, taking away parts of a character is a good idea)
Skills/Powers: Being my character in pretty much every RP
Other: He has no head gadget thing anymore, and can talk, just like the version of him that's in Shef Kerbi.

Quote from: TheLastDinoName: Wilfried
Appearance: Prepubescent teen. Pretty average looking kid, doesn't stand out. And is very unmemorable. Wait, who were we talking about again?
Skills/Powers: He's super unmemorable. Like, you look away for 0.1 seconds and you forget who he is. Wait, who am I talking about again?
Other: Who have I been writing about for the past minute?
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Blunderbus

uh ok sure

Skills/Powers: She has a book that throws explody light things that's never going to run out. (anything vaguely resembling armour just kinda vanishes if they get hit)
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

RedComputer4964

Name: Evily

My signature was eaten by an evil kumquat.

Rekekka

Quote from: DaEpikDudeuh ok sure

Quote from: RedComputer4964Name: Evily

Both Accepted. Waiting for about 2 - 5 more.
"Go to Brazil."

Seanbobe

Name: Trollshroom cat army
Skills/Powers: If trollshroom is near a computer with internet access, it can convince anyone on the internet that it is a human named seanbobe.
Other: Technically it is 16 living things, but the cats physically cannot move more than 10 feet away from the trollsroom, and must obey it's commands, so the cats are more like limbs.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Rekekka

Quote from: seanbobeName: Trollshroom cat army

Accepted. 1 - 4 More
"Go to Brazil."

Prism

Name: Kamui Reshiram
Can turn into a dragon
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Tymewalk

Name: Spice Girl (Real name unknown. Insists on having others call her "Spice".)
Appearance: A red-haired girl with two long pigtails at each side of her head. Her long-sleeve shirt is grey with a blue center, and her jeans are dark blue. Her shoes are white with red laces and red markings.
Skills/Powers: Has the ability to manipulate any and all spices, seasonings, toppings, and the like to her will.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Rekekka

Quote from: ReshiramTheDragonName: Kamui Reshiram
Can turn into a dragon

Quote from: TymewalkName: Spice Girl (Real name unknown. Insists on having others call her "Spice".)

Accepted. Will start after awhile has past or we get 2 more people.
"Go to Brazil."

Rekekka

A group of five individuals stand before an airport. The crowded noise of many people walking to and from their destination is almost deafening, but nevertheless, the group continues their search. They have to meet some guy in Egypt after all, what could be more important than that?

Admits the ocean of people, the group can see three important things. One of them is a conveniently placed cliff, whose bottom seems endless, one is the ticket booth, where there seems to be a half asleep mistress wearing purple, (The group has their tickets BTW), and one is the bathroom, the rancid smell seeming to be going for miles.

What will each member of the group do?
"Go to Brazil."

Prism

(is this in egypt or NotEgypt)

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Rekekka

"Go to Brazil."

Prism

Kamui goes to the gate where the plane to Egypt is.

Seanbobe

Trollshroom cat army follows, the cats walking in a 5x3 rectangle, while the trollshroom rides the center cat like a horse.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Blunderbus

Micaiah follows Kamui, slightly concerned about the army of cats.

the2000

Name: Apple
Appearance: A brown cat (you see, taking away parts of a character is a good idea)
Other: He has no head gadget thing anymore, and can talk, just like the version of him that's in Shef Kerbi.
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Dino

Name: Wilfried
Appearance: Prepubescent teen. Pretty average looking kid, doesn't stand out. And is very unmemorable. Wait, who were we talking about again?
Skills/Powers: He's super unmemorable. Like, you look away for 0.1 seconds and you forget who he is. Wait, who am I talking about again?

Tymewalk

Spice Girl briefly considers jumping off the cliff in an attempt to get to Egypt faster, but instead decides to follow the group.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

RedComputer4964

Evily goes into the bathroom (and tries to eat what is causing the smell) before joining the group.
My signature was eaten by an evil kumquat.

Rekekka

Quote from: the2000Name: Apple

Quote from: TheLastDinoName: Wilfried

Both accepted and are following the group.

---

The group arrives at their checkout station, and are now about to get on an airplane. Thankfully the tickets conveniently have them right next to each other, with plot length distance away from the other bystanders. The group soon there after begins to take off, and soar into the sky.

In the plane, the crew notices a few key items.

1: A dead body, looks fresh and there are flies all over it.
2: an Espresso machine. You need to espresso yourself more.
3: The bathroom. Its where you do your business.
4: The cockpit who's driver is an orange cat.
5: A plot length window that can conveniently be used to jump off of.

What will the group do?
"Go to Brazil."

Rekekka

Quote from: RedComputer4964Evily goes into the bathroom (and tries to eat what is causing the smell) before joining the group.

After eating the contents, it is discovered that your character feels something off...

-1 to next attack roll.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Wilfried throws the body out of the window because it's disgusting. He then goes into the bathroom and washes his hands because it's disgusting.

Blunderbus

Micaiah looks at the window and suddenly wishes she was a flier.

Rekekka

Quote from: TheLastDinoWilfried throws the body out of the window because it's disgusting. He then goes into the bathroom and washes his hands because it's disgusting.

You attempt to throw the body out of the window, but due to it being too disgusting, the body remains unmoved. This is some form of serious disgust.

Quote from: DaEpikDudeMicaiah looks at the window and suddenly wishes she was a flier.

Man, if there only was an option to reclass. It's not like you are deployed or anything, and that there is a reclass option within your battle preperations screen. If only you could class change...
"Go to Brazil."