News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Floor is Lava

Started by Tymewalk, Jan 02, 2019, 05:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

Simple self-insert RPG based on everyone's favorite pasttime.

Rules
- Only normal stuff you might find in a house. No nuclear weapons, machine guns, tanks, laser shooters, etc...
- You enter the house in any room you like.
- If the house is completely destroyed, it can reset. However, destroying parts of the house or the whole house should be done rarely and after extreme damage. (Don't blow up the house completely in one post, or destroy rooms every 10 posts, for example.)
- Most importantly, the floor is lava. You can't touch it! However, everything but the floor is safe. Get creative!
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

DownsGameClub

I'm on my bed sleeping.  :)

Prism

I am taking a nap on the couch.
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Alex The JPEG

I'm playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on the recliner downstairs.
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Prism

I wake up, noticing Alex the JPEG is playing Super Smash Bros, so I take out my Switch and start battling him.

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Seanbobe

I am in the kitchen, standing on a small wooden stool, making scrambled eggs.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

CatsUnited

I'm in a bedroom, checking my colleagues work on a project.

Wolfslime123

I'm sitting on the floor. I hurriedly jump up to the couch videogame style because pain from lava makes you bounce up.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Tymewalk

Since we're doing this video-game style, I quickly get into Chair pose and down-air you, hoping to spike you back into the lava.

Of course, I am not very good at yoga, so this quickly turns into me kicking downwards as I tumble towards the couch.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Wolfslime123

I catch you maybe so you don't die... Then nearly knock you into the lava because I'm upset.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Seanbobe

I put the scrambled eggs on a plate, grab the plate in my teeth, sit on my wooden stool, and begin inching the stool to the living room.

Starmeadows

I have a towel.  And three hit points.  I'll probably be fine.

Wolfslime123

I throw a couch pillow onto the lava and sit on it to sail towards the closet, using the coffee mug to push myself along.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Seanbobe

I reach the living room and stop to eat my eggs. With my bare hands since I forgot to get a fork.

Tymewalk

Taking some hints from Wolfslime, I begin throwing down couch pillows to create a small island to step onto.

Seanbobe

Noticing the others, I begin eating my eggs quicker to try to free the plate to use as a paddle to move myself along. However, I instead begin choking on eggs.

Tymewalk

After setting up my island, I turn around to notice Sean is choking, and quickly try to help him.

Prism

I hear someone choking, so I throw down my Switch (away from the lava) and get a couch pillow for my raft and this useless hotel key card for a paddle.

Wolfslime123

I see Reshi taking too much care to protect his switch. "Hey! You can put the switch in the lava! Just as The Floor is Lava, the lava is also floor!" I fail to scoop up lava in a cup, "See? We'll need something better at manipulating imaginations to move it around." With that, I open the closet, thinking that I fight find a broom to better paddle with.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Seam49

I punch  everyone I can reach.

Wolfslime123

I retrieve a broom and stand up to arch my poor back that's been crouching down to push me using a coffee cup. I proceed to the front door.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Seam49

I put on lava proof gloves and boots that last for 3 seconds each time and take 5 seconds to reload. I then jump across the lava to the front Door and knock wolfslime123 over.

Seanbobe

I manage to stop choking, and I begin using my plate to row my wooden stool toward the fight, while trying to ignore the fact that my wooden stool isn't burning in the lava.

Seam49

I use mind control to start the wooden stool burning. I jump on a metal bin to protect myself.

Wolfslime123

Quote from: Seam49I put on lava proof gloves and boots that last for 3 seconds each time and take 5 seconds to reload. I then jump across the lava to the front Door and knock wolfslime123 over.
I die horribly. My liquidy organs explode into gas and knock you over, probably burning your unprotected not hand and feet.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/