News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The TBGF Christmas Tree [NO LONGER ACCEPTING CONTRIBUTIONS]

Started by Joyous Theta, Dec 02, 2018, 06:33:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joyous Theta

-
2019 TBGF Christmas Tree
2020 TBGF Christmas Tree
2021 TBGF Christmas Tree
2022 TBGF Christmas Tree
2023 TBGF Christmas Tree

What is the TBGF Christmas Tree?

Basically, you just post whatever ornaments/presents/other decorations you want and I'll put them on the tree. No gifs.

You can specify where you want something to be put, otherwise I'll just put it where I think it looks best.

LIST OF CONTRIBUTERS:
Joyous Theta
findanegg
CatsUnited
Seam49
SuperJedi224
redgreenandblue
RedComputer4964
realicraft
KumquatToleratingFriend
Flowermanvista
Blunderbus
DownsGameClub
Chir'
Prism
solitaire

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Joyous Theta

SuperJedi224

Joyous Theta

redgreenandblue

RedComputer4964

My signature was eaten by an evil kumquat.

Seam49

Joyous Theta

Quote from: RedComputer4964Add an evil kumquat.

Do you have a picture of one?

RedComputer4964

Quote from: CrazeePi
Quote from: RedComputer4964Add an evil kumquat.

Do you have a picture of one?

This one can do. Make it have transparent edges.
I didn't make the image.
My signature was eaten by an evil kumquat.

realicraft

it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ended on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Seam49

Flowermanvista

The perfect gift!

Also, please change the name of this topic to "The TBGS Christmas Tree". That's the name everyone uses for this site.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Seam49

Blunderbus

join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

DownsGameClub

Seam49

Flowermanvista

@CatsUnited: DVD is an outdated format and you should never ever use it. It looks terrible in this day and age.

@DGC: What even is that map
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

CatsUnited

Quote from: Flowermanvista@CatsUnited: DVD is an outdated format and you should never ever use it. It looks terrible in this day and age.
well have you ever seen the dvd logo hit the corner? i have

Flowermanvista

Quote from: CatsUnited
Quote from: Flowermanvista@CatsUnited: DVD is an outdated format and you should never ever use it. It looks terrible in this day and age.
well have you ever seen the dvd logo hit the corner? i have
I don't care how universally satisfying it is for the DVD logo to hit the corner. A format that only stores 9 Mbps of H.262 video at a resolution of 480i is horribly inadequate for today's needs.
good morning, SMF!