News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Wilderness 4FG (1 - Scratchthatguys and Zoomreddin)

Started by Scratchthatguys, Mar 06, 2013, 03:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scratchthatguys

Welcome to Wilderness 4FG! Please check the main topic for rules and tips.

Gathering: Collects 3 of common materials like berries and branches, 2 of uncommon materials like Large Rocks, and a small chance of giving one for very rare items. It takes 2 posts to collect small items like branches, 4 for medium sized objects like Large Rocks, and 8 for Very Large objects like Boulders and other objects.

What do you want to do?
>
(You don't have to use the command-line format, you can also roleplay it if you want to. Or you can say what you want to do in command line, and then roleplay, etc.)

>Gather Branches
I look around the forest floor for bramble.
(Gather 2 Wood in 1 post. 2 wood collected.)
(Hiya. It's been a really long time, hasn't it?)

Scratchthatguys

>Gather Berries
I feel hungry and pick berries off of a berry bush.
(Gather one handful of berries in two posts. 1/2)

Scratchthatguys

Zoomreddin:
(Gather 8 branches of wood in 2 posts. 1/2)
Scratchthatguys:
>Create Stick Firestarter
New object! Small object. Two posts to complete. Uses two branches.
(1 Firestarter Created. 2 Wood Used. Wood Collected: 0. Berries Collected: 8*.)
*A handful of berries is equal to 8 berries, since it's a small item. Also, first digit of seconds less than 5 means double the time taken. More than five means half. Change effective immediately.

Zoomreddin

o_O this sounds so confusing. So does that mean that I must say >Gather branches again in this post, or do I just gather them once I post this time doing something else?
>Gather berries

I gather berries, hoping that we will be able to eat them all before they spoil. I also spot a lake nearby. When I get back to camp, I suggest "Hey, maybe we can use some of these berries as bait!"