News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Tea Is Better Than Coffee [CYOA]

Started by findanegg, Sep 23, 2018, 09:19:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Blunderbus

join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Tymewalk

Go look for a delicious beverage to consume.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

findanegg

Quote from: TymewalkGo look for a delicious beverage to consume.
You find it.

It is juice
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

findanegg

Quote from: TymewalkC o n s u m e the delicious juice
yes! u drank it. not tea tho, where is the teea....

redgreenandblue

Continue looking, but drink everything you can on your way in case it is tea.
🌱

findanegg

Quote from: redgreenandblueContinue looking, but drink everything you can on your way in case it is tea.
u keep looking. soon u consume:  
HOT CHOCO
SMOTH E
SOED AH
KUMBAYA (fermented tea but not the tea you're loking for which is normal tea)
WOTER (mmm Gud fresjhh...)
EG NOAG
HOAR SHATA
SOUAP
but none of em are tea! also thank godnes u didn't run into cofe

u look around. u see a DOOR

Tymewalk

Consume the door just in case it has tea inside of it.

findanegg

Quote from: TymewalkConsume the door just in case it has tea inside of it.
u trie, but u canet

Tymewalk

Angrily kick the door for not having tea inside of it like a good door.

Cranemaker

open the door like a sane reasonable person.
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii there human. I enjoy chezborger.

findanegg

Quote from: TymewalkAngrily kick the door for not having tea inside of it like a good door.
Quote from: Cranemakeropen the door like a sane reasonable person.
you angrily open the door like a sane reasonable angry person with your foot.
nothing is behind it

Wolfslime123

Consume the nothing in case it happens to be tea. Then find and consume a Tee-shirt for the tea.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

findanegg

Quote from: Wolfslime123Consume the nothing in case it happens to be tea. Then find and consume a Tee-shirt for the tea.
g l o m p. the nothing is not anything, not even tea.
there is a nearby gift shop selling tea t shirts. when you pick one up your hand slips and grabs the teacup graphic in the shirt

Wolfslime123

Take a sip of the graphic tea and hope it's not coffee in disguise.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

findanegg

Quote from: Wolfslime123Take a sip of the graphic tea and hope it's not coffee in disguise.
you try to get the tea out of the shirt, but you can't! it's 2 dimensional, and as a 3 dimensional being this poses several problems for you.

Wolfslime123

Inflate the 2D tea into a 3D object.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

findanegg

Quote from: Wolfslime123Inflate the 2D tea into a 3D object.
you blow on the tea but it only cools it down.

Blunderbus

Since you can't transform the 2D tea into a 3D object, transform yourself into a 2D object and drink the 2D tea.
(But heat it up first.)

findanegg

Quote from: DaEpikDudeSince you can't transform the 2D tea into a 3D object, transform yourself into a 2D object and drink the 2D tea.
(But heat it up first.)
you can't turn into a 2D object no matter how hard you try

Blunderbus

get someone else to turn you into a 2d object

findanegg

Quote from: DaEpikDudeget someone else to turn you into a 2d object
there is no one else around

Blunderbus

Quote from: findanegg
find someone else

findanegg

Quote from: DaEpikDude
Quote from: findanegg
find someone else
you find a man with a mustache. "hello friend" the man says. "bet you wish you were 2 dimensional huh? well, ya gotta do these 3 things:
1. get the amulet of yendor
2. get me a glass of woter
3. do a good dance".