News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Cheaptown John CYOA

Started by -Terrariadude555-, Sep 18, 2018, 07:54:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Terrariadude555-

Help John survive in the city of Cheaptown! You need to be able to get food, water and other requirements, but don't worry about rent because that is covered by me.

(There is a rule about eating notes. If you try, you will be blocked for one turn, then 2 turns, then 3 turns and so on)

John Cheapy
Inventory: $50 note (currency, worth $50) (1/4 items)
Objects: table (furniture), couch (furniture, for sitting), cabinet (furniture, storage), TV (electronic), tablet (electronic), window (miscellaneous)
Exits: door to bedroom, door to kitchen, door to bedroom 2, door to 3rd floor hallway.

Objective: get to ground floor.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Fishmael

Eat the $50 note to satiate any hunger implied by the Status section. Then sit on the table, contemplating the identity of who exactly is covering the rent for this place. Or why, for that matter.
ke a safe just fell on a ca
hived, but I'm happy to tr
ouns are they/she, pleas
ive on the misc forums, i

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: frishyEat the $50 note to satiate any hunger implied by the Status section. Then sit on the table, contemplating the identity of who exactly is covering the rent for this place. Or why, for that matter.
Thinking this is not the best idea and the notes here are made of plastic, John simply picks up his wallet and grocery bags before walking out the door to the hallway

John Cheapy
Inventory: wallet (storage, contains: $50 note x12, $20 note x9, $10 note x 14, $5 note x 6, $2 coin x 19, $1 coin x 23, credit card, debit card (bank: $154, 583), driver's licence, Bus Travel Card (Holds: $14.75), Cheaptown Health Care Card)) (1/4 Items)
Location: Cheaptown apartments hallway, 3rd floor, Cheaptown apartments
Objects: $10 note (currency, worth $10), expired paper coupon (material, expired coupon for Cheaptown diner (40% all meals for a month)), piece of paper (material, crinkled but readable), table (holds a mosaic vase with plastic purple flowers).
Exits: door to room 308 (locked), door to janitor's closet (locked), door to electrical mainboard (locked), brass-plated elevator (high-speed), brass-plated elevator (high speed, open doors), stairway (wooden stairs).
Objective: get to ground floor
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

Joyous Theta

Attempt to eat the note again.

-Terrariadude555-

(Eating notes is not allowed. Anyone who posts to eat notes again will be blocked for one turn, then 2 turns, then 3 turns and so on)

Blunderbus

(Rule 1 of GM'ing:
Always say yes)

Get to ground floor, eh?

Go back into the room and jump out the window.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: DaEpikDude(Rule 1 of GM'ing:
Always say yes)

Get to ground floor, eh?

Go back into the room and jump out the window.
Sadly, you are outside of your room. You take the keycard and put it in your wallet before taking the elevator to ground floor.

Reaching ground floor in 1 update

Joyous Theta

Realizing that no matter what I do the plot will still get forcefully railroaded, I scream to the nearest person that I'm being held hostage against my will by the plot and generally act like a crazy person once I get off the elevator.

Fishmael

I continue to ponder as to who exactly is paying the rent for my apartment. What kind of arrangement am I in exactly? Is my free will given away in exchange for room and board?

I try to sit on the nearest table.
ouns are they/she, pleas

-Terrariadude555-

If frishy or anybody is willing, they can continue this.

Fishmael

I leave the elevator. And sit on the nearest table.
ouns are they/she, pleas