News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Count to 32 before someone with more than 10,000 posts comes and posts

Started by Marb1, Sep 12, 2018, 10:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marb1

If we successfully do this, then the target doubles!

I'll start.

Marb1

redgreenandblue

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

redgreenandblue

Xenon

Road to 5K posts:
2K----2.5K----3K----3.5K----4K----4.5K----5K
It's time to battle in Colosseum!
My Discord: lightshatterz#2041

Marb1

Marb1

Ignore my above post.
Goal Achieved
Goal is now 8 :P

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Marb1

redgreenandblue

jeffandonuts

i believe in silver linings, and that's why i believe in you!
gender neutral pronouns only or do not talk about me.

Prism

she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Tymewalk

Target now doubles to 16!

1. (Soon though, I'll be on the ruining team... :lol:)
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

jeffandonuts

i believe in silver linings, and that's why i believe in you!
gender neutral pronouns only or do not talk about me.