News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

TRUE COLORS- CorrinTheDragon

Started by Starmeadows, Sep 08, 2018, 08:23:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starmeadows

KR-024 x6
HP: 12 (12)
Physical Status: Groggy
Mental Status: Amnesiac
Affinity: 0 0 0 [||||||||||||||||||||]
Equipment:
x
x
x
Objective: Find an appropriate place to relieve yourself

You are still sitting down.  What do you do?

Prism

Go to the forest and, uh, relieve self
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Prism

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Starmeadows

(I kinda liked your option to lie down??  But oh well i get to copy-paste another post lol)

After about thirty seconds of just walking out of the circle of ash you woke in you relieve yourself on a tree root that extends to your ankles.  While it felt nice to have that done the properties of the urine itself- specifically that it was orange and somewhat scalding (referring to the root's reaction) was.. Unsettling, to say the least.  What exactly did you drink before your memory was lost?
Before you can ponder on it, you think you hear something just as you finish- it was sort of a rustling sound.

OBJECTIVE: Find an appropriate place to relieve yourself
Complete.

Physical Status: Woken.
Mental Status: Mildly Unsettled.
New Objective: Investigate the rustling sound.

Prism

Looks towards the source of rustling.

Quote from: Smiley100PI kinda liked your opinion to lie down?
lol, I thought you said rest instead of relieve

Starmeadows

Quote from: CorrinTheDragonLooks towards the source of rustling.

Quote from: Smiley100PI kinda liked your opinion to lie down?
lol, I thought you said rest instead of relieve
oof

The rustling seems to come from a bush to your right, according to your keen hearing.  Do you approach said bush..

a- quickly?
b- slowly?
o- not at all?

Prism

Starmeadows

You appropriately stand your guard at a tiptoeing pace, and in only a few steps a comparatively largeish spear flies out of the bush right towards your chest!
Dodge: [5]
Your spot dodge was even more perfect than you anticipated.  The spear continues to fly and a small critter also runs from the bush in a third direction.  Do you chase-

a- the spear?
b- the bush?
x- the critter?
y- nothing?

Prism

Starmeadows

Physical Status: Energetic
Mental Status: Provoked

You quickly run towards the spear and grab it (+1 NATURE AFFINITY).  You then stand up as the bushes rustle, and a figure appears.
The figure emerging from the bush is a nine-inch-tall anthropomorphic catlike being.  She was mostly cream in color with some orange spots on her arms, and was wearing a green apron made out of a natural fabric. Apart from a white but stained bandage, also on her left arm, she looked in peak physical condition.
She notices you are holding the spear- in her direction, nonetheless- and in response sets her bag down.
"Can you put that down?" she asks, "I have no intentions to hurt you."

a- obey
b- tighten grip
o- stay silent

Affinity: 1 0 0 [||||||||||||||||||||]

Prism

Starmeadows

The catlike being does not know exactly what to do, either.  However after a moment she decides that she should back up and ask,
"What do you want?"

Prism

Starmeadows

"Then drop.  The spear.  You'll get nothing if you're to kill me and the Sority Villiage will not hold you in too high of a regard."

Prism

Starmeadows

"Then drop the f..fine-tipped spear."

Prism

"No! I need it for self-defense!"

Starmeadows

"Then at least don't point it at me!"

Prism

"Ok, jeez!" KR-024 searches for a hollow stick he could use as a sheath for his new weapon.

Starmeadows

You don't need a seath, you have the powers of videogame inventory hammerspace on your side!

The molly calms down a bit, taking a deep breath to help.
"Okay," she said, exhaling, "I know we got off the wrong foot, but.. can we just start over?  You look lost."

Prism

"Yeah. I have absolutely NO IDEA where I am."

Starmeadows

The molly was almost humored.  She had also slowly bent down and asked a question:
"Alright.  So, what's your name? Mine is Serli."

Prism

"My name is... uhh..." I can't say KR-024! Then she'll think I'm dangerous! "My name is.... X.. Xander."

Starmeadows

"That's a pretty nice name," Serli relpies, "I like it.  Now, I'm assuming you'd like to be.. a male, right?  Or am I mistaken?"

a- Confirm
b- Neutral
o- Female

Prism