Home About Play Contact Wiki Support Chat

TRUE COLORS- CorrinTheDragon (Page 1) / Game Files / Text Based Games Forums
Welcome to the TBG Forums!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

For the best site experience: please use the HTTPS versions of the forums. Your browser should display a padlock in the URL if successful.
You may click on "Forums Home" if you are not already on an HTTPS connection.

#1 2018-Sep-08  09:23:14

Smiley100P
TBGer
Website

TRUE COLORS- CorrinTheDragon

KR-024 x6
HP: 12 (12)
Physical Status: Groggy
Mental Status: Amnesiac
Affinity: 0 0 0 [||||||||||||||||||||]
Equipment:
x
x
x
Objective: Find an appropriate place to relieve yourself

You are still sitting down.  What do you do?

Last edited by Smiley100P (2018-Sep-09  04:02:07)

he has lost nanowrimo 2018 but he is now attempting a good old redemption arc
2094.png

#2 2018-Sep-08  12:38:00

Jayfeather
TBGer
Website

Re: TRUE COLORS- CorrinTheDragon

Go to the forest and, uh, relieve self

Last edited by Jayfeather (2018-Sep-08  13:49:39)

Stage O: Does not know that the Niche exists. Uses the Stage I version of the Niche unconsciously.
Stage I: [current] Can fix cracked objects and objects split in 2 pieces. Can heal very small wounds.
Stage II: Can fix split objects (up to 4 pieces). Larger things will have a strong magnetism towards each other. Can heal wounds.
Stage III: Can fix shattered objects. Can heal major wounds and injuries.
Stage IV: Can fix very large objects. Can revert things to their original materials. Can heal fatal wounds and injuries.

dovewingcarryingtige.png

#3 2018-Sep-08  22:59:51

Jayfeather
TBGer
Website

boop

Stage O: Does not know that the Niche exists. Uses the Stage I version of the Niche unconsciously.
Stage I: [current] Can fix cracked objects and objects split in 2 pieces. Can heal very small wounds.
Stage II: Can fix split objects (up to 4 pieces). Larger things will have a strong magnetism towards each other. Can heal wounds.
Stage IV: Can fix very large objects. Can revert things to their original materials. Can heal fatal wounds and injuries.

dovewingcarryingtige.png

#4 2018-Sep-08  23:06:32

Smiley100P
TBGer
Website

(I kinda liked your option to lie down??  But oh well i get to copy-paste another post lol)

After about thirty seconds of just walking out of the circle of ash you woke in you relieve yourself on a tree root that extends to your ankles.  While it felt nice to have that done the properties of the urine itself- specifically that it was orange and somewhat scalding (referring to the root's reaction) was.. Unsettling, to say the least.  What exactly did you drink before your memory was lost?
Before you can ponder on it, you think you hear something just as you finish- it was sort of a rustling sound.

OBJECTIVE: Find an appropriate place to relieve yourself
Complete.

Physical Status: Woken.
Mental Status: Mildly Unsettled.
New Objective: Investigate the rustling sound.

2094.png

#5 2018-Sep-09  00:58:03

Jayfeather
TBGer
Website

Looks towards the source of rustling.

Smiley100P wrote:

I kinda liked your opinion to lie down?

lol, I thought you said rest instead of relieve

dovewingcarryingtige.png

#6 2018-Sep-09  01:00:35

Smiley100P
TBGer
Website

CorrinTheDragon wrote:

Looks towards the source of rustling.

Smiley100P wrote:

I kinda liked your opinion to lie down?

lol, I thought you said rest instead of relieve

oof

The rustling seems to come from a bush to your right, according to your keen hearing.  Do you approach said bush..

a- quickly?
b- slowly?
o- not at all?

2094.png

#7 2018-Sep-09  03:37:33

Jayfeather
TBGer
Website

B

dovewingcarryingtige.png

#8 2018-Sep-09  03:41:58

Smiley100P
TBGer
Website

You appropriately stand your guard at a tiptoeing pace, and in only a few steps a comparatively largeish spear flies out of the bush right towards your chest!
Dodge: [5]
Your spot dodge was even more perfect than you anticipated.  The spear continues to fly and a small critter also runs from the bush in a third direction.  Do you chase-

a- the spear?
b- the bush?
x- the critter?
y- nothing?

2094.png

#9 2018-Sep-09  03:46:39

Jayfeather
TBGer
Website

A

dovewingcarryingtige.png

#10 2018-Sep-09  03:55:32

Smiley100P
TBGer
Website

Physical Status: Energetic
Mental Status: Provoked

You quickly run towards the spear and grab it (+1 NATURE AFFINITY).  You then stand up as the bushes rustle, and a figure appears.
The figure emerging from the bush is a nine-inch-tall anthropomorphic catlike being.  She was mostly cream in color with some orange spots on her arms, and was wearing a green apron made out of a natural fabric. Apart from a white but stained bandage, also on her left arm, she looked in peak physical condition.
She notices you are holding the spear- in her direction, nonetheless- and in response sets her bag down.
"Can you put that down?" she asks, "I have no intentions to hurt you."

a- obey
b- tighten grip
o- stay silent

Affinity: 1 0 0 [||||||||||||||||||||]

Last edited by Smiley100P (2018-Sep-09  04:19:31)

2094.png

#11 2018-Sep-09  04:14:12

Jayfeather
TBGer
Website

o

dovewingcarryingtige.png

#12 2018-Sep-09  04:23:34

Smiley100P
TBGer
Website

The catlike being does not know exactly what to do, either.  However after a moment she decides that she should back up and ask,
"What do you want?"

2094.png

#13 2018-Sep-10  06:30:04

Jayfeather
TBGer
Website

"N..Nothing..."

dovewingcarryingtige.png

#14 2018-Sep-10  07:17:02

Smiley100P
TBGer
Website

"Then drop.  The spear.  You'll get nothing if you're to kill me and the Sority Villiage will not hold you in too high of a regard."

2094.png

#15 2018-Sep-10  07:27:47

Jayfeather
TBGer
Website

"I don't want to kill you!"

dovewingcarryingtige.png

#16 2018-Sep-10  07:36:05

Smiley100P
TBGer
Website

"Then drop the f..fine-tipped spear."

2094.png

#17 2018-Sep-10  07:39:58

Jayfeather
TBGer
Website

"No! I need it for self-defense!"

dovewingcarryingtige.png

#18 2018-Sep-10  08:22:42

Smiley100P
TBGer
Website

"Then at least don't point it at me!"

2094.png

#19 2018-Sep-10  08:33:38

Jayfeather
TBGer
Website

"Ok, jeez!" KR-024 searches for a hollow stick he could use as a sheath for his new weapon.

dovewingcarryingtige.png

#20 2018-Sep-10  09:00:10

Smiley100P
TBGer
Website

You don't need a seath, you have the powers of videogame inventory hammerspace on your side!

The molly calms down a bit, taking a deep breath to help.
"Okay," she said, exhaling, "I know we got off the wrong foot, but.. can we just start over?  You look lost."

2094.png

#21 2018-Sep-11  10:31:00

Jayfeather
TBGer
Website

"Yeah. I have absolutely NO IDEA where I am."

dovewingcarryingtige.png

#22 2018-Sep-11  22:04:34

Smiley100P
TBGer
Website

The molly was almost humored.  She had also slowly bent down and asked a question:
"Alright.  So, what's your name? Mine is Serli."

2094.png

#23 2018-Sep-11  22:12:21

Jayfeather
TBGer
Website

"My name is... uhh..." I can't say KR-024! Then she'll think I'm dangerous! "My name is.... X.. Xander."

dovewingcarryingtige.png

#24 2018-Sep-11  22:32:25

Smiley100P
TBGer
Website

"That's a pretty nice name," Serli relpies, "I like it.  Now, I'm assuming you'd like to be.. a male, right?  Or am I mistaken?"

a- Confirm
b- Neutral
o- Female

2094.png

#25 2018-Sep-12  07:15:07

Jayfeather
TBGer
Website

A

dovewingcarryingtige.png

Board footer