News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

TRUE COLORS- CrazeePi

Started by Starmeadows, Sep 07, 2018, 10:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starmeadows

KR-024 x6
HP: 12 (12)
Physical Status: Groggy
Mental Status: Amnesiac
Affinity: 0 0 0 [||||||||||||||||||||]
Equipment:
x
x
x
Objective: Find an appropriate place to relieve yourself

You are still sitting down.  What do you do?

Joyous Theta

I get up, check to make sure that nobody's watching, then go piss on a tree.

Starmeadows

Quote from: CrazeePiI get up, check to make sure that nobody's watching, then go on a tree.
The nearest tree is thirty times your height away from you in legnth.  I did mention you're in the dead center of a circle of ash?
But that's not that important.  You seem to shrug off the circle of ash, and after about thirty seconds of walking relieve yourself on a tree root that extends to your ankles.  While it felt nice to have that done the properties of the urine itself- specifically that it was orange and somewhat scalding (referring to the root's reaction) was.. Unsettling, to say the least.  What exactly did you drink before your memory was lost?
Before you can ponder on it, you think you hear something just as you finish- it was sort of a rustling sound.

OBJECTIVE: Find an appropriate place to relieve yourself
Complete.

Physical Status: Woken.
Mental Status: Mildly Unsettled.
New Objective: Investigate the rustling sound.

Joyous Theta

I grab a nearby stick for self defense and say "Hello?" to the rustling.

Starmeadows

You seem to have been heard, which is rather surprising.
The figure emerging from the bush is a nine-inch-tall anthropomorphic catlike being.  She was mostly cream in color with some orange spots on her arms, and was wearing a green apron made out of a natural fabric. Apart from a white but stained bandage, she looked in peak physical condition.  Her spear was drawn, but she set it down the moment she found you had a stick for a weapon.
"Hello," she says.

Joyous Theta

"Who are you?" I ask, continuing to be on guard.

Starmeadows

"My name is Serli," the bipedal molly says back to you, "What's yours?"

Joyous Theta

I ease up a little, perhaps they aren't as hostile as I initialy thought? I scratch my head a little bit and say, "I think my name is, uh, 'KR-024,' but I kind of doubt that's my actual name."

Starmeadows

Serli merely blinked for a second before speaking.
"I.. Don't know what that means.  You're not any form of technilogical entity.. Are you?
..Can you show me your blood color? I'll patch you right up afterwards, I promise."

Joyous Theta

"No," I say. I look over at the scalded root, deciding it would probably be best not to tell them to look at my piss as that would be weird.

Starmeadows

Serli, in response, shrugged.
"I get'cha," she said back, "It's merely that there are a lot of technological things coming around and threatening our villiage.  Their blood is all blue, I hope you understand."