News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If we lose, we lose!

Started by Tymewalk, Aug 28, 2018, 11:17:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

(This game is going to be a mess to track haha)

Count up. If we lose in any other TBG (this one doesn't count), we lose and restart.

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Blunderbus

join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Joyous Theta

I lost the game, so 1.

You never said it had to be a TBG.

Blunderbus

Joyous Theta

Hey, come on now, you just lost the game too.

Blunderbus

Tymewalk

Quote from: CrazeePiYou never said it had to be a TBG.
Not what I meant although I applaud your loophole.

Edited the rules though. ;)

redgreenandblue

I am pretty sure there is a game where you lose every post but I am too lazy to find it
🌱

Siverko

I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

-Terrariadude555-

I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

redgreenandblue

It has to be a tbg because of the new rule I think.

So 6?
🌱

Joyous Theta

Yeah it has to be a TBG, but it never said it had to be a TBG here.

1 because I stabbed myself due to being unable to find a grue that'll eat me.

Blunderbus

Starmeadows

Dino

0 again, ruined RBG's streak on Post In A Row.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Tymewalk

Tymewalk

Tymewalk

-1, we actually lost the very same game again.

(Counting restarts from 1 the next time someone posts)

realicraft

it's been over half a decade, we probably lost something at some points

it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Maew Nryang

This game is destroyed by lost, where everybody loses every instant.
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Zan

@Tymewalk you should make an exception where games like lost don't count

Anyways, 0
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE