News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Zombie fighter: Ikatu

Started by -Terrariadude555-, Aug 16, 2018, 08:40:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Terrariadude555-

*takes a sip of soda*
So here we are. Fighting zombies.

Stats:
HP: 107/110
Stamina: inf/10
Attack: 1d18
Block: 1d12
Dodge: 1d3
Speed: 4
Flesh: 50

Items:
Steel Sword (sword)(equipped)(+10 ATK)
Knife (sword)(+7 ATK)
Swordfighter armour (+2 attack with swords, +10 block, -3 dodge, -2 speed)

Skill tree:

Start
|
Double strike
|                   \
Combo strike   Shrapnel hit
|                                |
Stealth boost         Multi-hit
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Blunderbus

just like to point out that it's "Itaku" not "Ikatu"
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: DaEpikDudejust like to point out that it's "Itaku" not "Ikatu"
Who cares...

Tutorial (for itaku not you)

Fight zombies by saying which zombie to fight. You can only attack zombies right next to you. Then again, they can attack you if you do that.

If there is a bush next to you, you can hide in it. If you have stealth boost you can jump between bushes without getting seen and perform stealth attacks.

Sand and water slow you down, but water can prevent some zombies from attacking you.

Zombies: 2 normal zombies (30/30 HP, ATK: 1d7 DEF: 1d5) (30/30 HP, ATK 1d7 DEF: 1d5) 1 knife zombie (32/32 HP, ATK 1d11 DEF 1d4)
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

Faressain

All right. I try to deal with most damaging zombie  As if he doesn't cause enough troubles, maybe rotting limbs are easier to get their knife kicked down, I guess.

It's a bit strange, but I slash? Cut? Whatever I do, behead the knife zombie. I'm sure headless zombie will die anyway, and its' surely a flawless idea, as well as it would give me a trophy.

Yeah, and since they seem to be nearby, I think.

((I see no map. If I accidentally make a wrong move, just correct me to walk up to the knife zombie))
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

-Terrariadude555-

(I'll try to make a simple map. I don't have a computer yet)
You try to behead the knife zombie, but instead you stab it for 9 damage. The knife zombie fights back, dealing 1 damage (4 ATK - 3 Block) and the two other zombies attack for 0 and 2 damage respectively.

3 damage taken this turn. 9 damage dealt this turn. No zombies killed this turn.

TUTORIAL IN PROGRESS
(30/30 HP, ATK: 1d7 DEF: 1d5) (30/30 HP, ATK 1d7 DEF: 1d5) (23/32 HP, ATK 1d11 DEF 1d4)

Faressain

Right. Seems like beginning is going good.

You know what? Slash the knife zombie on weakened by stab point. It will always work.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

-Terrariadude555-

(This is only the tutorial though. You have infinite stamina and zombies are weaker)
You slash the zombie for 16 damage. The zombie staggers around, with its arm falling off within a few seconds. The two remaining zombies fight back for 0 and 0 damage respectively. You seem to be good at blocking.
(If you block all damage done by more than one attack, you would have your block increase. Same goes for dodge. Since this is the tutorial, this did not happen, but it will in future)

TUTORIAL IN PROGRESS
(30/30 HP, ATK: 1d7 DEF: 1d5) (30/30 HP, ATK 1d7 DEF: 1d5) (arm missing(-3 ATK, -1 DEF), no knife (-4 ATK)32 HP, ATK 1d4 DEF 1d3)

Obtained knife (↓+7 ATK)

Faressain

Now, let's finish off the former knife zombie.

What if I cut down next ones' (the second zombie) leg instead? It's worth a try.

-Terrariadude555-

(Good idea. That will prevent them from moving)
You slash at the legs of the second zombie, removing both legs and dealing 18 damage. The second zombie steps back, scared of you. The former knife zombie tries to stand up, but falls over.

(No legs (cannot move) 12/30 HP, ATK: 1d7 DEF: 1d5) (30/30 HP, ATK 1d7 DEF: 1d5) (arm missing(-3 ATK, -1 DEF), no knife (-4 ATK) 6/32 HP, ATK 1d4 DEF 1d3)

You obtained 6 flesh this turn.

Faressain

All right, now I'm going to charge right at third zombie legs, to cut the zombie legs off. Why not?

-Terrariadude555-

(:))
You remove one of the legs of the third zombie, dealing 5 (8-3=5) damage. The legged zombie tries to stand up, but falls over and loses an arm.

(No legs (cannot move) 12/30 HP, ATK: 1d7 DEF: 1d5) (leg missing (greatly reduced mobility) 25/30 HP, ATK 1d7 DEF: 1d4) (arms missing(-all ATK, -1 DEF), no knife (-4 ATK) 1/32 HP, ATK 0d0 DEF 1d3)

Faressain

Now, let's remove the one-legged zombie arms.

-Terrariadude555-

You miss the second, but you slay the first zombie, dealing 12 damage. The knifeless one dies due to missing body part over time damage.

You block the attack of the remaining zombie. It seems you might be too op for this.

(dead (unable to move, attack or interact) 0/30 HP, ATK: 1d0 DEF: 1d0) (leg missing (greatly reduced mobility, -1 DEF) 24/30 HP, ATK 1d7 DEF: 1d4) (dead (unable to move, attack or interact) 0/32 HP, ATK 1d0 DEF 1d0)

Faressain

Eh, tutorial is just a chance to test my power, the real challenge is past it.

Stab the last alive zombie to death.

-Terrariadude555-

Soz for long wait.

The zombie takes 15 damage as well as 2 damage from lost body part overtime damage. The zombie drops to the ground, dealing 4 damage.

(dead (unable to move, attack or interact) 0/30 HP, ATK: 1d0 DEF: 1d0) (leg missing (greatly reduced mobility, -1 DEF) 3/30 HP, ATK 1d4 DEF: 1d2) (dead (unable to move, attack or interact) 0/32 HP, ATK 1d0 DEF 1d0)

Faressain

-Terrariadude555-

Well, you only just nicked it, dealing one damage, but it takes overtime damage and it drops dead.

You received 11 flesh

Tutorial completed!

You can sleep at your house to skip to the next day, or you can see what the weaponman has for you.

Faressain

I go to merchant for anything to buy. Oh, and if I can sell the knife.

-Terrariadude555-

The merchant is selling:

Weapons:
Cobalt Sword (sword)(+14 ATK, +1 Dodge)(lightweight, but still hard hitting) 30 flesh
Throwing knives (sword)(+7 ATK)(Can be thrown a short distance before dropping) 15 flesh
Snakeskin Blade (sword)(+11 ATK, +2 Dodge, -2 to attacks)(light and sharp, but not the most accurate) 20 flesh

Items:
Shield of stakes (+6 block, -2 dodge, +2 ATK, deals damage to melee zombies when they attack) 20 flesh
Healing potion (merchant has 20)(instantly heals 25 HP) 5 flesh
Soda (merchant has 35)(increases adrenaline by 25, adrenaline heals health and increases dodge) 7 flesh
Lifestrength potion (merchant has 10)(increases max HP by 40)(Lasts for 2 days of zombies) 15 flesh
Grenade (merchant has 20)(after 3 seconds, explodes in a big explosion. can cause zombie parts to fly off) 11 flesh

Sold items:
Knife (sword)(+7 ATK)

File-wide sold items:
No other files exist.

Faressain

Buying Cobalt Sword, and whatever amount of Soda I can afford with remaining 20 flesh.

-Terrariadude555-

Are you sure about your purchase? All prices have been added, and you can consider the stuff here.

Note: healing potions and sodas are carried by zombies. You can obtain them here. By day 5 or 6, a zombie wave can give you about 7 healing potions and sodas