Home About Play Contact Wiki Support Chat

How high can we count until the TBGS get 1,000 users? (Page 1) / TBG / Text Based Games Forums
Help keep this website alive! Read this announcement to find out more :)

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-Jul-13  03:53:25

GalaxySugarFox
TBGer
Website

How high can we count until the TBGS get 1,000 users?

Self explanatory. No double-posting unless they are over 24 hours apart. NO RUINING IT!!!!

#2 2018-Jul-13  04:27:19

redgreenandblue
TBGer
Website

Re: How high can we count until the TBGS get 1,000 users?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hey look i'm a signature_
~~~~~~~~~~~__--'
______________}

#3 2018-Jul-13  06:04:42

GalaxySugarFox
TBGer
Website

redgreenandblue wrote:

But they are both pretty much dead..

#4 2018-Jul-13  06:08:31

Itaku
TBGer

Oddly, the first one has set goal, while second has none of it.

Stay tuned for 1x1 RP era.
"Our destiny is not just what others pick for us. Our destiny is mix of environment, our common goals, our actions, their consequences and time." - Itaku, 2018
Whether I play Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, I always make artefact elsewhere, like defeating hard boss, making some excessive quality items or even making a miracle.
Doh.gif
"We're in middle of very important science project, feel free to visit us at any time."
Quote of the day: “Do not be deceived: bad company corrupts good morals.” - Anonymous.
mad Proud saviour of these guys. Also I am happy to see that I'm one of first to see Heathcliffe's 25k post milestone.

#5 2018-Jul-13  13:04:26

Tymewalk
TBG Moderator
Website

redgreenandblue wrote:

Yep, closing as such.

Xx_Galaxy_Sugar_Fox_xX wrote:

But they are both pretty much dead..

With TBGs, you can necropost as long as you're playing the game.

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
(つo.o)つ Kirby
Text Based Games Forums Discord Server
"In Part 2, Tymewalk is supposed to break time to stop perryriley, but because the developers replaced the moderator in the player's party with DownsGameClub for the perryriley fight, the entirety of The Slipspace, the Time Break and Time Repair skills, Slipspace mechanics, Shattered Time items, enemies, attributes, and respective outfits for the 4 party members there go completely unused. Interestingly enough though, in the June 2019 update of the game, for some reason certain party members have their skills replaced with Shattered Time ones, as if time was somehow still broken from them. What's even stranger is this happens for people outside of the perryriley fight entirely, as if it were random. It's unknown why this happened or if it was intentional or not." - The Cutting Room Floor, TBG Forums: Fortunately Unfortunate

Board footer