News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

situation & response 1: conformity

Started by manosysltia, Jun 29, 2018, 05:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manosysltia

situation & response 1: conformity
an rpg by manosysltia

description of game type
situation and response is a type of rpg where the host (in this case, me) outlines specific events or conditions and the players respond by detailing actions that specifically react to such circumstances. imagine a choose your own adventure thread, but with multiple people playing at once, but the player actions are open-ended, but it all takes place in one universe on one timeline.

description of game context
this game's setting is a large, remote building filled with cube-shaped rooms, about 400 square feet each, organized into sort of a three-dimensional grid. each player is assigned one room. each room is denoted by a letter "a" through "j" (starting from the bottom), representing your floor, and a number 1 through 64, representing the number of your room on that floor. for example, a room number "e42" would denote the 42nd room on the fifth floor. (the room you are assigned is randomly selected.) here's the catch, though; every room is exactly identical. any room you venture into will feature the same beige walls and carpet, the same closet, the same cot, the same desk (featuring a complimentary unmarked pen), and the same door. one can choose to exit this door, but they have no idea what will await behind it. you are placed in a room with no explanation of where you are or what is happening, so good luck.

form to join
name:
skills:
belongings:
details:

current players
Name | Username | Room
Jason | ChildGamer | b9

game will start after at least four people join. have fun

~ mano
pickles are just cucumbers and my life is a lie

Karanrimé

name: Jason
basic appearance: Jet black hair and wears a worn leather vest
skills: Throwing weapons (and general items), sneaking around
belongings: Several throwing knives. If he doesn't have them with him here, he has kept his plates from meals.
details: Nothing else
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

manosysltia

Quote from: ChildGamername: Jason
basic appearance: Jet black hair and wears a worn leather vest
skills: Throwing weapons (and general items), sneaking around
belongings: Several throwing knives. If he doesn't have them with him here, he has kept his plates from meals.
details: Nothing else
k i'll add you. as for the belongings, i'll opt for the plates

oh and your room number is b9

manosysltia

manosysltia

manosysltia