Home About Play Contact Wiki Support Chat

Save the D:< [Thartler] (Page 1) / Game Files / Text Based Games Forums
Help keep this website alive! Read this announcement to find out more :)

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-Jun-19  02:02:05

redgreenandblue
TBGer
Website

Save the D:< [Thartler]

Thartler has saved the mad!

The Saved mad
mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

Back to Main Topic

Last edited by redgreenandblue (2018-Jul-01  06:03:51)

#2 2018-Jun-19  17:15:15

Itaku
TBGer

Re: Save the D:< [Thartler]

Got the following: King in the Out of the Context, How high can we count until a server error interrupts us?, In the future... and What you failed to mention games (madfaces are there) and 3 posts in a row of madfaces too.

Last edited by Itaku (2018-Jun-19  17:15:37)

Stay tuned for 1x1 RP era.
"Our destiny is not just what others pick for us. Our destiny is mix of environment, our common goals, our actions, their consequences and time." - Itaku, 2018
Whether I play Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, I always make artefact elsewhere, like defeating hard boss, making some excessive quality items or even making a miracle.
Doh.gif
"We're in middle of very important science project, feel free to visit us at any time."
Quote of the day: “Do not be deceived: bad company corrupts good morals.” - Anonymous.
mad Proud saviour of these guys. Also I am happy to see that I'm one of first to see Heathcliffe's 25k post milestone.

#3 2018-Jun-20  01:53:09

redgreenandblue
TBGer
Website

Wow, good job. You now have 2 gifts.
Gifts can be given to other players to help them save their emoji. To give someone a gift just post 'gift' or something like that in their file.

#4 2018-Jun-20  03:29:41

Itaku
TBGer

Gotten like 6 kings, 2x3 posts in a row.

"Our destiny is not just what others pick for us. Our destiny is mix of environment, our common goals, our actions, their consequences and time." - Itaku, 2018
Whether I play Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, I always make artefact elsewhere, like defeating hard boss, making some excessive quality items or even making a miracle.
Doh.gif
"We're in middle of very important science project, feel free to visit us at any time."
Quote of the day: “Do not be deceived: bad company corrupts good morals.” - Anonymous.
mad Proud saviour of these guys. Also I am happy to see that I'm one of first to see Heathcliffe's 25k post milestone.

#5 2018-Jun-20  03:36:28

Itaku
TBGer

Another 3 kings, another tripost, unless the rules begin to change a bit by now, they'd all be mine, + additional one for 5 posts there.

Doh.gif

#6 2018-Jun-20  04:05:03

redgreenandblue
TBGer
Website

I counted 10. Which means the mad are no longer extinct in the wild and are Critically Endangered!
You might have noticed this in the Main Topic:

redgreenandblue wrote:

Also, as you save emojis, their endangered status will change, which will also change the way you save your emojis. You will find more about this as you play.

Well, everytime you move up a status it changes the way you save mad.

This is what's new:

Good
If you did not save a mad by getting king, you can get the second post of the page to get "Prince", which saves a mad.

Bad
You must now post 7 times in this topic to save a mad

Additional Note: Now that you can get prince it would be nice if you included "King" and "Prince" in your post so it is easier for me to count.

Last edited by redgreenandblue (2018-Jun-20  04:19:53)

#7 2018-Jun-20  07:05:18

Itaku
TBGer

Surely you can see on my profile that I overdid that a little.

Doh.gif

#8 2018-Jun-20  07:46:27

redgreenandblue
TBGer
Website

Wow lol

Okay well the mad are now Endangered! (That was fast!)

New stuff:

Good
Each day you save 2 mad because of the mad in your signature

Bad
5 mad have become sad sad Before saving any further mad you must make them... angry again. To do so you just have to use normal saving means but with sad in your posts instead.

#9 2018-Jun-20  22:44:17

Itaku
TBGer

Ok, now, Sad: 4 kings/princes, 1 x 3 posts in a row.

Angry: 9 kings/princes, 3 x 3 posts in a row.

Doh.gif

#10 2018-Jun-21  02:56:24

redgreenandblue
TBGer
Website

The mad are now Vulnerable!

New stuff:

Good
You can now save a mad if you get the last post on a page! (I swear these are generated randomly) Note: if you save one from the last post that means you cannot save one by king or prince of the next page.

Bad
10 mad have become sad sad

Last edited by redgreenandblue (2018-Jun-21  02:58:21)

#11 2018-Jun-21  15:14:07

seanbobe
TBGer

Have a gift. smile

Last edited by seanbobe (2018-Jun-21  15:15:20)

I NEED MORE CHARACTERS!
SIGN YOUR CHARACTERS UP HERE!
https://goo.gl/forms/ICHPzfAZUuhRUc1h1
OR HERE!
https://goo.gl/forms/amBZGBQKrJ9LfY6m2
YOU WILL GET CREDITED IN THE SCRATCH PROJECT I DO! smile

#12 2018-Jun-25  08:55:16

DaEpikDude
TBGer
Website

Gift from the hmm foundation

#13 2018-Jun-25  18:41:43

Itaku
TBGer

Okay, all sads are now angry (2 times 3 posts in a row, 8 times king/prince/last poster of page)

Doh.gif

#14 2018-Jun-25  18:57:41

Itaku
TBGer

6 more Kings/Princes/Lasts and 2 times 3 posts in a row.

Doh.gif

#15 2018-Jun-26  13:18:35

DaEpikDude
TBGer
Website

This gift brought to you by the hmm Foundation

#16 2018-Jun-27  10:14:37

DaEpikDude
TBGer
Website

Gift from the hmm foundation

#17 2018-Jun-28  10:11:09

realicraft
TBGer

Can I have gift?
neutral 1/3

#18 2018-Jun-29  08:45:13

realicraft
TBGer

I give a gift to Thartler.

#19 2018-Jul-01  01:11:02

Itaku
TBGer

prince.

Doh.gif

#20 2018-Jul-01  01:23:45

Itaku
TBGer

Whatever, I'll just post 55 times more there.

Doh.gif

#21 2018-Jul-01  01:30:48

Itaku
TBGer

Last x1, prince x2, 3 in a row x1

Doh.gif

#22 2018-Jul-01  01:40:26

Itaku
TBGer

(Last x1, prince x2, 3 in a row x 1) #2

Doh.gif

#23 2018-Jul-01  03:22:34

realicraft
TBGer

2 gifts.

#24 2018-Jul-01  03:47:11

redgreenandblue
TBGer
Website

The mad are now Near Threatened!

New stuff:

Good
If you get King, Prince, or the Last post on King/Queen of the Page, it saves double the mad

Bad
You must now post 10 times in this file to save a mad

Last edited by redgreenandblue (2018-Jul-01  03:48:03)

#25 2018-Jul-01  04:14:00

Itaku
TBGer

3 times in a row of mad

Doh.gif

Board footer