Home About Play Contact Wiki Support Chat

Save your emoji (Page 1) / Main Topics / Text Based Games Forums
Help keep this website alive! Read this announcement to find out more :)

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-Jun-16  11:21:19

redgreenandblue
TBGer
Website

Save your emoji

1 file available

You've seen the Save the neutral games and such, right? Then you should kinda get how it works.
In this game, rather than working together to save an emoji, each player saves their own emojis instead.

First you should choose what emoji/emote you want to save, the following are your choices:
sad yikes

To sign up, just say which you would like to be yours and I will make you a topic.
When you sign up you will have 100 of your emojis to save.

Saving emojis in this MFG will be easy, here is a list of how you can:

Include your emoji in 3 posts in a row
Doesn't have to be in the same topic, and you can edit them in.

Get King/Queen of the Page with your emoji
You can edit one in.
You must be using 25 posts per page.

Put your emoji in your signature
This saves one of your emojis per day, you must post in your file that day to save that emoji though.

Post 5 times in your file
My posts count too!

Special Events
Every once in a while I will post special ways you can save your emoji in this topic, the events last for a limited time though.

Also, every 3 emojis you get will reward you with 1 gift, which you can give to another player to save one of their emojis.

Once you save an emoji it will be saved forever, so you can take all the time you want.

Also, as you save emojis, their endangered status will change, which will also change the way you save your emojis. You will find more about this as you play.

Active Files:
Save the cool [Alex The JPEG]
Save the tongue [leapinleopardstar]
Save the big_smile [TerrariaDude]
Save the smile [seanbobe]
Save the neutral [realicraft]
Save the lol [Healthcliffe]

Saved:
Save the mad [Thartler]
Save the hmm [DaEpikDude]
Save the wink [CoolTBGGaming]

Queue:
Save the roll [GalaxySugarFox]?

Last edited by redgreenandblue (2019-Mar-16  05:56:21)

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

#2 2018-Jun-16  13:02:29

Alex The JPEG
TBGer
Website

Re: Save your emoji

Happy 7k posts RGB!

Also I choose to save the cool

Hi, I'm Alex The JPEG. I'm just some random guy on the internet.
What's this? The old Infinite Flood is only on Page 47?! How's about we bump some old topics, eh?
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 3/18/2019 3:59 PM)
█████░░░░░ 0 - 10,000
████████░░ 5,000 - 6,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 5,800 - 5,900

#3 2018-Jun-16  13:55:33

redgreenandblue
TBGer
Website

Alex The JPEG wrote:

Happy 7k posts RGB!

Also I choose to save the cool

Thanks big_smile

Here is your file. Go save the cool!

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

#4 2018-Jun-16  14:30:17

Jayfeather
TBGer
Website

I HAVE TO SAVE THE tongue

(With these statuses plz)
Extinct in the wild
Critically endangered
Endangered
Threatened
Least concern
Saved

Last edited by Jayfeather (2018-Jun-16  14:34:56)

#5 2018-Jun-17  03:15:17

redgreenandblue
TBGer
Website

leapinleopardstar wrote:

I HAVE TO SAVE THE tongue

(With these statuses plz)
Extinct in the wild
Critically endangered
Endangered
Threatened
Least concern
Saved

Here is your file. Just so you know you can save tongue in your topic and in the main topic at the same time.

#6 2018-Jun-17  13:47:28

-Terrariadude555-
TBGer
Website

Save the big_smile

Statuses:
Extinct in the wild (100-90)
Critically endangered (91-85)
Endangered (85-80)
Threatened (81-60)
Near threatened (61-40)
Least concern (41-10)
Almost saved (9-1)
Saved (0)

Last edited by -Terrariadude555- (2018-Jun-17  13:49:48)

Huh, wonder where this leads.
Here: Elementals RP and Zombie Tower Defence.
Oh, this is just some text.
When Happy music is not a good choice and Where online debating is possible.
Generation 1: copy and paste this in your siggy and change the generation by 1. Social experiment.
46964.png
big_smile
“Stop touching my suspendies!” - My friend

#7 2018-Jun-17  14:27:03

redgreenandblue
TBGer
Website

Terrariadude wrote:

Save the big_smile

Statuses:
Extinct in the wild (100-90)
Critically endangered (91-85)
Endangered (85-80)
Threatened (81-60)
Near threatened (61-40)
Least concern (41-10)
Almost saved (9-1)
Saved (0)

Here is your file.

I am going to use the same statuses on everyone though.

#8 2018-Jun-18  16:13:00

DaEpikDude
TBGer
Website

Save the hmm because we can't ignore impending doom with them if they don't exist!

Q: What's red and smells like blue paint?
A: Red paint.

#9 2018-Jun-19  01:50:31

redgreenandblue
TBGer
Website

DaEpikDude wrote:

Save the hmm because we can't ignore impending doom with them if they don't exist!

Here ya go

#10 2018-Jun-19  01:54:20

Itaku
TBGer

I guess I'll save the madfaces, then... mad

Stay tuned for 1x1 RP era.
"Our destiny is not just what others pick for us. Our destiny is mix of environment, our common goals, our actions, their consequences and time." - Itaku, 2018
Whether I play Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, I always make artefact elsewhere, like defeating hard boss, making some excessive quality items or even making a miracle.
Doh.gif
"We're in middle of very important science project, feel free to visit us at any time."
Quote of the day: “Do not be deceived: bad company corrupts good morals.” - Anonymous.
mad Proud saviour of these guys. Also I am happy to see that I'm one of first to see Heathcliffe's 25k post milestone.

#11 2018-Jun-19  02:03:27

redgreenandblue
TBGer
Website

#12 2018-Jun-19  06:40:45

seanbobe
TBGer

save the smile

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

#13 2018-Jun-19  06:55:55

redgreenandblue
TBGer
Website

seanbobe wrote:

save the smile

here you go

I can only make one more file!

#14 2018-Jun-19  10:38:53

redgreenandblue
TBGer
Website

I wasn't very clear about the signature thing. What I meant was everyday you save one of your emojis if you make a post in your file that day.

#15 2018-Jun-19  15:29:53

seanbobe
TBGer

Question: Does "Cannot be in my game file topic" mean that a post in my topic is ignored, or does a post in my topic break a chain of 3 in a row?

#16 2018-Jun-20  01:55:44

redgreenandblue
TBGer
Website

seanbobe wrote:

Question: Does "Cannot be in my game file topic" mean that a post in my topic is ignored, or does a post in my topic break a chain of 3 in a row?

It means that post is ignored. But it would be easier for me if the 3 posts are actually in a row so it doesn't get confusing, but you don't have to do that.

#17 2018-Jun-21  04:50:41

redgreenandblue
TBGer
Website

Special Event
Each user will be given a free gift which they can give to another user if they post in this topic within 12 hours.

#18 2018-Jun-21  05:35:17

Jayfeather
TBGer
Website

GET GIFT PLEASE?

#19 2018-Jun-21  06:55:56

Itaku
TBGer

Yup.

Stay tuned for 1x1 RP era.
"Our destiny is not just what others pick for us. Our destiny is mix of environment, our common goals, our actions, their consequences and time." - Itaku, 2018
Whether I play Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, I always make artefact elsewhere, like defeating hard boss, making some excessive quality items or even making a miracle.
Doh.gif
"We're in middle of very important science project, feel free to visit us at any time."
Quote of the day: “Do not be deceived: bad company corrupts good morals.” - Anonymous.
mad Proud saviour of these guys. Also I am happy to see that I'm one of first to see Heathcliffe's 25k post milestone.

#20 2018-Jun-21  09:15:02

seanbobe
TBGer

post smile

#21 2018-Jun-21  09:53:48

DaEpikDude
TBGer
Website

ok

Q: What's red and smells like blue paint?
A: Red paint.

#22 2018-Jun-24  20:57:40

-Terrariadude555-
TBGer
Website

Yo

Generation 1: copy and paste this in your siggy and change the generation by 1. Social experiment.
46964.png
big_smile

#23 2018-Jun-26  04:01:17

redgreenandblue
TBGer
Website

Special Event
For the next 48 hours you have a random chance of saving one of your own emojis if you give a gift

(tell me if you have any ideas for a new special event)

#24 2018-Jun-26  07:55:12

-Terrariadude555-
TBGer
Website

New idea: get double the emojis saved and gifts earned during this event.

46964.png
big_smile

#25 2018-Jun-28  08:26:10

realicraft
TBGer
Website

Board footer