News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Breakfast Sucks But We're Making A Breakfast Restaurant Anyway

Started by Tymewalk, Jun 15, 2018, 01:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

Title was too long, officially it should be called "Breakfast Sucks But We're Making A Breakfast Restaurant Anyway And It's Called 'Breakfast Sucks But We're Making A Breakfast Restaurant Anyway And It's Called 'Breakfast Sucks But We're Making A Breakfast Restaurant Anyway And It's Called 'Breakfast Sucks But We're Making A Breakfast Restaurant Anyway And It's Called 'Breakfast Sucks But We're Making A Breakfast Restaurant Anyway And It's Called 'Breakfast Sucks But We're Making A Breakfast Restaurant Anyway And It's Called 'Breakfast Sucks But We're Making A Breakfast Restaurant Anyway And It's Called...'''''".

Welcome to the lovely probably unnamed diner. Nobody's ever thought to ask. Just do normal stuff you'd do in a diner, and have some breakfast.

Rules
- There should be absolutely zero way to do this, but don't godmod or anything like that.
- Setting is a diner. Don't suddenly teleport to the moon.
- Be nice.

Sign-Up:

Name:
Role (Worker/Customer):
Other:
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Blunderbus

Name: Teddy Zeke (yep, again)
Appearance: Average 14-ish year old boy, short hair, kinda short in general
Role: Worker (slightly illegally, but at least I'm getting paid)
Other: Is probably not employed ENTIRELY legally, but nobody seems to care. (edit: Thinks pancakes are the best breakfast food and will argue intensely with anyone who disagrees)
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

red herring

Name: Thomas P. Oswald
(If you get the reference then T pose)
Appearance: Generic 3D model
Role (Worker/Customer): Customer
Other: :joy: :ok_hand:
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Siverko

Name: Tom
Appearance: Typical well-educated British man, quite spiffy if I say so myself.
Role (Worker/Customer): Worker
Other: I specialize in spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, and spam.
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

Dino

Name: Patrick Ringo Starr
Appearance: Long brown hair tied into a ponytail behind her. Slim and slightly shorter than average. Wears a beanie in winter.
Role: Worker
Other: Pretends to hate breakfast but actually loves it. She's basically like the tsundere of breakfast.

P-Code

Name: Luna
Appearance: tall, has long black hair
Role: Worker
Other: Specializes in Ukrainian breakfast foods.

Siverko

Hello guys, what would you like to order? I can serve you spam; spam and spam; spam, spam and spam; spam, spam, spam and spam; spam, spam, spam, spam and spam; spam, spam, spam, spam, spam and spam; spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam and spam; or spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam and spam.
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

Blunderbus

Quote from: SiverkoHello guys, what would you like to order? I can serve you egg and bacon, egg sausage and bacon, egg and spam, egg sausage and spam, egg bacon spam and sausage, spam egg sausage and spam, spam spam bacon spam sausage and spam, spam spam spam egg and spam, spam spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam and spam, or Lobster Thermidor au Crevette with a Mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.
Fixed

Tymewalk

Name: Dmitri Tipozev
Appearance: Rather stiff, as if there's something off about him. He's completely normal, though.
Role (Worker/Customer): Worker (Cook/Server)
Other: Thinks waffles are better than pancakes.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Siverko

Quote from: DaEpikDude
Quote from: SiverkoHello guys, what would you like to order? I can serve you egg and bacon, egg sausage and bacon, egg and spam, egg sausage and spam, egg bacon spam and sausage, spam egg sausage and spam, spam spam bacon spam sausage and spam, spam spam spam egg and spam, spam spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam and spam, or Lobster Thermidor au Crevette with a Mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.
Fixed
Thank you - that is the translation of what I was going to say.
I have returned.

redgreenandblue

Name: Jobo
Appearance: An old man with slightly crooked teeth and a grey beard and hair.
Role (Worker/Customer): Customer
Other: Is a hobo but still has the money to buy breakfast everyday.
🌱

Siverko

Hello, would you care for our special - spam and spam together with spam with some spam on top and a dash of spam on the side, with a helping of spam to finish off the meal?
I have returned.

red herring

Give me a Kentucky fried, Nashville $5 with mashed potatoes and gravy
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Tymewalk

Quote from: red herringGive me a Kentucky fried, Nashville $5 with mashed potatoes and gravy
Dmitri stares at Thomas.

"...I have no idea what that is."

(EDIT: Sorry RGB, mixed up the sign-up sheets and names)

Siverko

I'm sorry, but we only serve spam; spam and spam; spam, spam and spam...
I have returned.

red herring

"But i want my SANTIAGO toy", said Thomas as he noclips out of his seat and starts to t pose
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Blunderbus

Quote from: red herringGive me a Kentucky fried, Nashville $5 with mashed potatoes and gravy
Uh, where's that on our menu? Hold on, gimme a sec....

....would you like pancakes instead?

P-Code

Quote from: Tymewalk
Dmitri stares at Jobo.

"...I have no idea what that is."

"Kentucky fried, Nashville... that sounds Amerikanskiy."

Luna turns to Dmitri. "Do we serve Amerikanskiy breakfast?"

redgreenandblue

Jobo reaches into his sack and pulls out a coin. "The usual," he says handing it to Dmitri/Tom (whoever is closer). The usual, of course, being delicious spam.
🌱

red herring

Uh, where's that on our menu? Hold on, gimme a sec....

"Do you serve T O M A T O  P A N C A K E S" (voice echoes)
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Blunderbus

Quote from: red herring"Do you serve T O M A T O  P A N C A K E S" (voice echoes)
"Oh yes, definitely!"

Teddy makes some pancakes and hands Thomas some pancakes with a few slices of tomato on top.

"That'll be, uh, $2."

red herring

Quote from: red herring"Do you serve T O M A T O  P A N C A K E S" (voice echoes)
"Oh yes, definitely!"

Teddy makes some pancakes and hands Thomas some pancakes with a few slices of tomato on top.

"That'll be, uh, $2."
Yay

Thomas hands the $2 money by making a movement with his hands that looks unnatural
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Tymewalk

Quote from: red herring"But i want my SANTIAGO toy", said Thomas as he noclips out of his seat and starts to t pose
Dmitri stands there shocked that this man somehow knows how to noclip.

"Well, I can... check in the back for you... he says somewhat meekly."
Quote from: DaEpikDudeUh, where's that on our menu? Hold on, gimme a sec....

"You mean waffles, don't you Teddy? After all, waffles are the better choice."
Quote from: P-CodeLuna turns to Dmitri. "Do we serve Amerikanskiy breakfast?"
"Yeah, I'm pretty sure we do. Especially because of those Freedom Waffles we made a while back."
Quote from: redgreenandblueJobo reaches into his sack and pulls out a coin. "The usual," he says handing it to Dmitri/Tom (whoever is closer). The usual, of course, being delicious spam.
Dmitri looks over at Jobo.

"Hey, uh... Tom, why don't you take care of this one?"

Siverko

Quote from: redgreenandblueJobo reaches into his sack and pulls out a coin. "The usual," he says handing it to Dmitri/Tom (whoever is closer). The usual, of course, being delicious spam.

Of course we serve spam. Here you go. That'll be a dollar and a dollar and a dollar and a dollar and a dollar and a dollar and a dollar and a dollar and a dollar and a dollar and a dollar and a dollar and...
I have returned.

Blunderbus

Quote from: Tymewalk
Quote from: DaEpikDudeUh, where's that on our menu? Hold on, gimme a sec....

"You mean waffles, don't you Teddy? After all, waffles are the better choice."
"Hold on, what are you talking about?"