News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

12345 dumb ways to die

Started by -Terrariadude555-, Jun 02, 2018, 07:43:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Terrariadude555-

Self explanatory.

Number and rate! You also get extra points if you post an image.

1. Jump into a volcano with a parachute on your back. Open it and wait for your doom.

Scores:
Terrariadude: 10
Childgamer: 10
Redgreenandblue: 9
DaEpikDude: 9
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

redgreenandblue

10/10

Keep running into a wall over and over again to check if you are a ghost.

Karanrimé

9.99999997/10

Try to shoot through a bulletproof door- with a shotgun.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Blunderbus

10 / 10

Try to ride a firework.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: Flowermanvista9/10

5. Make a duplicate topic.
That one is dead. Nobody really posts on it anymore. This one also has more before it closes.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

Blunderbus

Quote from: Terrariadude

That one is dead. Nobody really posts on it anymore. This one also has more before it closes.

it's still a duplicate topic, activity doesn't affect whether or not something's a duplicate
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: DaEpikDude
Quote from: Terrariadude

it's still a duplicate topic, activity doesn't affect whether or not something's a duplicate
Who cares, let's just keep playing. I've also added something to make it a not-100%-duplicate.

-Terrariadude555-