News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Orangekit's Insanity Games of Unfairness

Started by Rekekka, May 07, 2018, 02:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rekekka

Greetings mortals, I bid you welcome to my humble arena. In this arena, I will throw every single goon and trap that I can think of at you for the chance to win a life time supply of cookies. You can bring all the gear to your hearts content and have all the tools you need to succeed these challenges ahead.

Here is the catch though, I won't play fair.

How you might ask? Well, I guess you can say I will more than likely tweak whatever you may or may not do. Just for the sake of keeping you insane. Two, I love to rig. and when I mean rig, I mean RIG. I am like the rigging pro when it comes to these types of games. Just look at my feats in Insanity. Three, I may throw a few curve balls into the rules every now and then that might inhibit progress. Think of this as like 2, but with the game's rules.

I give you good luck, and hope that you are able to reach the end of these challenges!

- Love and Kisses; Orangekit

Rules I ripped from Insanity because there are really no rules.

- Yes powerplaying.
- Yes nukes.
- Yes Mary Sues.
- Yes godmodding.
- Don't be fair.
- Don't play nice.

LIST OF NEW RULES

*none yet*

Name:
Hair Color (Fine, Appearance. SMH):
Brief Bio:
How many Cookies can you eat in one sitting:
I hereby acknowledge that I, Orangekit, am not responsible for your deaths if you suffer an untimely demise in the arena. _ (Replace _ with an X to join)
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Rekekka

CHARACTERS

Quote from: TerrariadudeName: Terrariadude
Race: true immortals.
Hair Color (Fine, Appearance. SMH): Fire
Brief Bio: most powerful person, definitely undying, cannot be killed, loves to get ones.
How many Cookies can you eat in one sitting: infinite, if you are talking about Terrariadude. Otherwise, if in RL, 20, Maybe more.
I hereby acknowledge that I, orangekit, am not responsible for your deaths if you suffer an untimely demise in the arena. X

Quote from: NigerianPrinceName: Big Boy
Race: Lizardfolk
Hair Color: Glorious lightish red
Brief Bio: Farmer John left the door to his mealworm farm open and a lizard got in.
How many Cookies can you eat in one sitting: 4
I hereby acknowledge that I, Orangekit, am not responsible for your deaths if you suffer an untimely demise in the arena. X

Quote from: DaEpikDudeName: Guy (pronounced "geeeeeeeee")
Race: 1000 mile run.
Hair colour: Black, because edgy
Brief Bio: Guy is a guy that has a sword for some unexplainable reason, he can also swing it for some unexplainable reason
How many cookies can you eat in one sitting: 15 (cookies are great)
I hereby acknowledge that I, Orangekit, am not responsible for your deaths if you suffer an untimely demise in the arena. x

Quote from: ChildGamerName: Jason
Race: Jason (cuz Jasons are their own species now, right?)
Hair Color: Neon Red
Brief Bio: Summoned recently after 8435.5's Jason #13 somehow respawned in a different universe
How many Cookies can you eat in one sitting: Never tired.
I hereby acknowledge that I, Orangekit, am not responsible for your deaths if you suffer an untimely demise in the arena. X

Quote from: ThartlerName: Agnes
Race: Halfling (Half-Snivy, Half-human)
Hair Color (Fine, Appearance. SMH): She has brown hair, strong arms and blue eyes of human, but little greenish skin, characteristic accent and tail of Snivy.
Brief Bio: Fifth of her kind, preceeded by Trebonth the Duelist, Agnes the Snivy, Agnes/Trebonth the Alchemist and Agnes the Shaper, she has all the traits they had. She has Shaping(Soild/Manipulation)/Ice type.
How many Cookies can you eat in one sitting: She would die after eating two. So n/a.

Quote from: Smiley100PName: Sylna
Race: Umbreon
Hair Color: No "hair", but ahe has a pelt.  It's blacker than the blackest of black.
Brief Bio: As the daughter of an alternate version of Agnes, Sylna is able to harness the power of pluto (not the dog), plasmas, unholy dark powers, and being a huge damage sponge
How many Cookies can you eat in one sitting: Her body dislikes chocolate.

Quote from: TheLastDinoName: Lamekit
Race: Plebian
Hair Color: Lime Green
Brief Bio: Is one big shrublord that goes by the name of Dino. Wishes to be like Orangekit, but can't due to being a shrublord.
How many Cookies can you eat in one sitting: I dare say this guy hates cookies too
I hereby acknowledge that I, Orangekit, am not responsible for your deaths if you suffer an untimely demise in the arena. X
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

LiberianPrince

Name: Big Boy
Hair Color: Glorious pink
Brief Bio: Farmer John left the door to his mealworm farm open and a lizard got in.

Blunderbus

Name: Guy (pronounced "geeeeeeeee")
Race: 50m sprint
Brief Bio: Guy is a guy that has a sword for some unexplainable reason, he can also swing it for some unexplainable reason
I hereby acknowledge that I, Orangekit, am not responsible for your deaths if you suffer an untimely demise in the arena. x
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

-Terrariadude555-

Name: Terrariadude
Brief Bio: most powerful person, definitely undying, cannot be killed.
How many Cookies can you eat in one sitting: infinite, if you are talking about Terrariadude. Otherwise, if in RL, 20, Maybe more.
I hereby acknowledge that I, orangekit, am not responsible for your deaths if you suffer an untimely demise in the arena. X
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Karanrimé

Name: Jason
Hair Color: Brown
Brief Bio: Summoned recently after 8435.5's Jason #13 somehow respawned in a different universe
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Name: Agnes
Hair Color (Fine, Appearance. SMH): She has brown hair, strong arms and blue eyes of human, but little greenish skin, characteristic accent and tail of Snivy.
Brief Bio: Fifth of her kind, preceeded by Trebonth the Duelist, Agnes the Snivy, Agnes/Trebonth the Alchemist and Agnes the Shaper, she has all the traits they had. She has Shaping(Soild/Manipulation)/Grass type.
How many Cookies can you eat in one sitting: She would die after eating two. So n/a.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Rekekka

Quote from: TerrariadudeName: Terrariadude
Brief Bio: most powerful person, definitely undying, cannot be killed, loves to get ones.

Undying, powerful, and skilled at getting 1's? Sounds good to me!

Quote from: NigerianPrinceName: Big Boy
Hair Color: Glorious lightish red

Welcome aboard Lizard-kin.

Quote from: DaEpikDudeName: Guy (pronounced "geeeeeeeee")
Race: 1000 mile run.

You must be very fast to do a 1000 mile run. I hope it will help you out in the challenges ahead.

Quote from: ChildGamerName: Jason
Hair Color: Neon Red

Nice hair color. Accepted.

Quote from: ThartlerName: Agnes
Brief Bio: Fifth of her kind, preceeded by Trebonth the Duelist, Agnes the Snivy, Agnes/Trebonth the Alchemist and Agnes the Shaper, she has all the traits they had. She has Shaping(Soild/Manipulation)/Ice type.

Snivy's were ice type, I swear. Accepted.

The arena will Begin soon, so sit tight!
"Go to Brazil."

Starmeadows

Name: Sylna
Race: Espeon
Hair Color: No "hair", but ahe has a pelt.  It's fuchsia.
Brief Bio: As the daughter of an alternate version of Agnes, Sylna is able to harness the power of the sun, plasmas, psychic aspects, and

-Terrariadude555-

Terrariadude is skilled at getting 50's actually, he cannot get anything lower.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Rekekka

Quote from: TerrariadudeTerrariadude is skilled at getting 50's actually, he cannot get anything lower.

Nah, sign up sheet says otherwise. Look at the character list.

Quote from: Smiley100PName: Sylna
Race: Umbreon
Hair Color: No "hair", but ahe has a pelt.  It's blacker than the blackest of black.
Brief Bio: As the daughter of an alternate version of Agnes, Sylna is able to harness the power of pluto (not the dog), plasmas, unholy dark powers, and being a huge damage sponge

Cool! We got ourselves a tank! Accepted.

Just give me a bit and your first trial shall begin!
"Go to Brazil."

Rekekka

The group finds themselves in a ditch after being ditched by the unholy species known as the ditchians. Of course the reason why they ditched them there is because they are quite skilled at ditching people. Whether the case, they see a rock, and a hard place.

What does the group wish to do first?

>Visit the Hard Place
>Examine the Rock
> Go backwards
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Name: Orangekit
Race: Upper Diety
Hair Color: Orange
Brief Bio: One of the most powerful deities in the universe and the only one who takes an active interest in Earth. Usually takes the form of a small orange kitten.
How many Cookies can you eat in one sitting: Infinite.
I hereby acknowledge that I, Orangekit, am not responsible for your deaths if you suffer an untimely demise in the arena.  HOW CAN I SIGN MY OWN DOCUMENT?!

Rekekka

Quote from: TheLastDinoName: Lamekit
Race: Plebian
Hair Color: Lime Green
Brief Bio: Is one big shrublord that goes by the name of Dino. Wishes to be like Orangekit, but can't due to being a shrublord.
How many Cookies can you eat in one sitting: I dare say this guy hates cookies too
I hereby acknowledge that I, Orangekit, am not responsible for your deaths if you suffer an untimely demise in the arena. X

What a sad story. Accepted! You are also in the ditch btw.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Wow!
Wow!
What a save!
Savage!
Chat disabled for 4 seconds.
Chat disabled for 3 seconds.
Chat disabled for 1 second.
Wow!

Orangekit activates his flight powers and flies after the ditchians.

Blunderbus

Guy examines the rock, and by that I mean slashes at it with a specially sharpened rock-cutting sword.

LiberianPrince

Karanrimé

Jason stands up, and looks around for anything that might get him a couple offspring.

[under construction]

;

Rekekka

Quote from: ChildGamerJason stands up, and looks around for anything that might get him a couple offspring.

Good news! You find a female Jason! Bad news, according to the TBG guidelines, you cannot produce offspring for reasons I shall not explain.

Quote from: NigerianPrinceBig Boy expands in size.
You have expanded a grand total of one centimeter in your right femur. Are you proud of yourself?

Quote from: DaEpikDudeGuy examines the rock, and by that I mean slashes at it with a specially sharpened rock-cutting sword.

Unfortunately for you, this rock eats rock-cutting swords specifically. It gobbles it up and seems satisfied.
Quote from: TheLastDinoWow!
Wow!
What a save!
Savage!
Chat disabled for 3 seconds.
Chat disabled for 1 second.
Wow!

Orangekit activates his flight powers and flies after the ditchians.

You cannot play as me. As such, I shall implode your bladder for a turn. Don't blame me, this was your own undoing.
"Go to Brazil."

Karanrimé

Excuse me, but a female Jason is known as a Jasmine.

Get it right, Organekit.

[under construction]

;

Blunderbus

Guy shrugs and instead gets his less specially sharpened things-other-than-rocks cutting sword (but doesn't use it yet)

Karanrimé

Oh. Also, since She is also a part of the Jason race, she is under my command.
I remove her from the multiverse, as Jason looks around for other things, like a weapon.

[under construction]

;

Blunderbus

"A weapon? Here have one of my swords, I have like 20 of them, it's cool"

Karanrimé

Jason takes a sword, brandishes it, then sheathes it. Did I tell you he carries a sheath with him?

[under construction]

;

Dino