News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

bunch bases II: the shooting-based hat simulation game

Started by findanegg, Apr 26, 2018, 03:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

findanegg

it is 2010 and you have just installed the newest video game craze bunch bases II, a game where you simulate wearing hats on nine body types: the Running Boy, the Missile Man, the Fire Freak, the Demonstrations Brother, the Big Gun Dude, the Building Things Fella, the Anti-Being Shot At Activist, the Far Away Shooter, and the Close Up Stabber. their names have something to do with some minigame involving shooting each other?? you dont know, you just got into these for the Hats. and the Fancy Lookin' Guns
this is how tradin works: join a Server. if it's matchmaking, after some time you will receive 1-4 guns, and some frags if you're lucky. if you have joined a trade server you can trade with other players or NPCs which shall be played by myself.
2 guns make a Bad Metal, 3 Bad Metals make an Okay Metal, and 3 Okay Metals make a Great Metal. 30 Great Metals make a Kiey, which can be used along with metals to trade for Hats and Guns. Hats can be Weird or Normal. Guns can be Cool Looking, or Not Stock. Both items also can be Statistics Tracking, which means it tracks a specific thing that you do
Hats and Guns can only be equipped by specific body types, unless it is an all body type hat.
fellas:
Quote from: Terrariadude's InventoryThe Fire Lookies Untradable Cosmetic (Look at things like your good friend the Fire Freak does!)
The Spookamatron 5000 Untradable Cosmetic (It's a dumb top hat! It looks spooky!)
The Brown Badge Untradable Cosmetic (It means nothing!)
Jump 3x Bat Level 2 Running Boy Melee (This bat lets you jump 3x!) and the Fast Repair Level 3 ABSAA-anti-gun (This ABSAA-anti-gun doesn't make people invulnerable, but heals them a lot instead!)
Quote from: Coolguythecoolguyedge5's InventoryThe Fire Lookies Untradable Cosmetic (Look at things like your good friend the Fire Freak does!)
The Spookamatron 5000 Untradable Cosmetic (It's a dumb top hat! It looks spooky!)
Quote from: undle dace's's InventoryThe Fire Lookies Untradable Cosmetic (Look at things like your good friend the Fire Freak does!)
The Spookamatron 5000 Untradable Cosmetic (It's a dumb hat! It looks spooky!)
Targeing Charge Level 4 Demonstrations Brother Secondary (It's a tiny shield that doesn't actually shield you from anything!)
Quote from: Smileys' InventoryThe Fire Lookies Untradable Cosmetic (Look at things like your good friend the Fire Freak does!)
Quote from: ClockStroll's InventoryThe Fire Lookies Untradable Cosmetic (Look at things like your good friend the Fire Freak does!)
Quote from: Thartler's InventoryThe Fire Lookies Untradable Cosmetic (Look at things like your good friend the Fire Freak does!)
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

-Terrariadude555-

I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

BaconAndEggs1

Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

Blunderbus

join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Starmeadows

Faressain

This seems suspiciously same as Team Fortress II. Let me translate it into normal language.

(Translation missing, no data avaliable)
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

findanegg

Quote from: TerrariadudeTerrariadude
Quote from: BaconAndEggs1Your gamertag Coolguythecoolguyedge5
Quote from: DaEpikDudeundle dace
DOOT DA DOOT, DOODLIE DOOT
Quote from: Smiley100PSmileys
aight. you can now choose to Join a Server: Matchmaking or Trading. since you are noobs, it is advised to join a matchmaking server so you can get random weapon drops
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Blunderbus

i equip my bad cosmetics and join a server
i choose to play as the Building Things Fella
gotta make some bullet-providing boxes, gun shooty buildings and really fast movement circles

findanegg

Quote from: DaEpikDudei equip my bad cosmetics and join a server
i choose to play as the Building Things Fella
gotta make some bullet-providing boxes, gun shooty buildings and really fast movement circles
indeed. as a new BTF, you struggle with the concept of building things, and being a fella. one of those, anyway.
you still managed to kill 7 people though! and you got 1 weapon: the Fast Repair (This ABSAA-anti-gun doesn't make people invulnerable, but heals them a lot instead!)

-Terrariadude555-

I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

Blunderbus

findanegg

Quote from: TerrariadudeI join a server as a far away shooter.
you are a bad far away shooter! you keep doing that thing where you hold the rifle upside down like in cartoons. also dying. like in cartoons
you still manage to kill 5 people though! and you get 2 weapons: the Jump 3x Bat (This bat lets you jump 3x!) and the Targeing Charge (It's a tiny shield that doesn't actually shield you from anything!)
Quote from: DaEpikDudeI build on last
you already built on last earlier, silly

Faressain

Thartler.

I know my stuff, so I play TF2 as Pyro.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Blunderbus

Quote from: ThartlerThartler.

you mean you play BBII as the Fire Freak

Tymewalk

Gamertag: ClockStroll

I join a matchmaking server as the Running Boy.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

findanegg

Quote from: ThartlerThartler.

you are not very good at pressing two buttons. you somehow manage to kill 6 ppl tho
you get 0 weapon drops
Quote from: TymewalkGamertag: ClockStroll

I join a matchmaking server as the Running Boy.
despite your attempts to run,and your better attempts to run, you cannot outrun their guns
you manage to kill 9 kids with their pumped up kicks, however

Blunderbus

I decide to actually be helpful and switch to the Anti-Being Shot At Activist and equip my new Fast Repair

Tymewalk

Instead of attempting to run, I try to jump around a bunch and shoot at them, doing not much damage but being really annoying.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Blunderbus

Ask to trade my Fast Repair for Terrariadude's Targing Charge, I want to be a Demonstrations Knight

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: DaEpikDudeAsk to trade my Fast Repair for Terrariadude's Targing Charge, I want to be a Demonstrations Knight
I accept the trade. I hate my Targing charge because it is useless

Blunderbus

Quote from: Terrariadude
Quote from: DaEpikDudeAsk to trade my Fast Repair for Terrariadude's Targing Charge, I want to be a Demonstrations Knight
Clearly you do not know the ways of the Demonstrations Knight

I mean I don't either but whatever

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: DaEpikDude
Clearly you do not know the ways of the Demonstrations Knight

I mean I don't either but whatever
:lol:

findanegg

al right. the Tradular Trade has been completed

findanegg

also, here are the traders you can trade with:
fortblox.craftmien.2007
traider/traid.bb/Monca.traid
nep
NotAScamer Legit 2018

Blunderbus

Equip the Targeing Charge and go charge face first into a gun shooty building