News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Infinite chain

Started by -Terrariadude555-, Apr 19, 2018, 08:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Terrariadude555-

Copy the above message and post it in your own post with your own text. Kinda like add 4 words to the message.

You cannot change or remove text, even if it is a spelling error. :D

Gender change potions
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

TheTealWashableMarker

Gender change potions are just plain wierd - an opinion i disagree
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

BaconAndEggs1

Gender change potions are just plain wierd - an opinion i disagree...they're weird in indescribable ways
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

Byron_Inc_TBG

Gender change potions are just plain wierd - an opinion i disagree...they're weird in indescribable ways. My parents will definitely
eh

sparkycinnamon

Gender change potions are just plain wierd - an opinion i disagree...they're weird in indescribable ways. My parents will definitely spill them and read
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Gender change potions are just plain wierd - an opinion i disagree...they're weird in indescribable ways. My parents will definitely spill them and read the instructions written on
eh

sparkycinnamon

Gender change potions are just plain wierd - an opinion i disagree...they're weird in indescribable ways. My parents will definitely spill them and read the instructions written on building an IKEA chair
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Gender change potions are just plain wierd - an opinion i disagree...they're weird in indescribable ways. My parents will definitely spill them and read the instructions written on building an IKEA chair, or shelves named Billy
eh

PkmnQ

Gender change potions are just plain wierd - an opinion i disagree...they're weird in indescribable ways. My parents will definitely spill them and read the instructions written on building an IKEA chair, or shelves named Billy next to an egg
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Gender change potions are just plain wierd - an opinion i disagree...they're weird in indescribable ways. My parents will definitely spill them and read the instructions written on building an IKEA chair, or shelves named Billy next to an egg cup. Why, they are miraculously
eh

SuperKamekArea

Gender change potions are just plain wierd - an opinion i disagree...they're weird in indescribable ways. My parents will definitely spill them and read the instructions written on building an IKEA chair, or shelves named Billy next to an egg cup. Why, they are miraculously happy with Internet Explorer
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

Byron_Inc_TBG

Gender change potions are just plain wierd - an opinion i disagree...they're weird in indescribable ways. My parents will definitely spill them and read the instructions written on building an IKEA chair, or shelves named Billy next to an egg cup. Why, they are miraculously happy with Internet Explorer's new version, Google Chrome
eh

SuperKamekArea

Gender change potions are just plain weird - an opinion i disagree...they're weird in indescribable ways. My parents will definitely spill them and read the instructions written on building an IKEA chair, or shelves named Billy next to an egg cup. Why, they are miraculously happy with Internet Explorer's new version 11, Google Chrome doesn't support web standards
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

SausageMcSauce

Gender change potions are just plain weird - an opinion i disagree...they're weird in indescribable ways. My parents will definitely spill them and read the instructions written on building an IKEA chair, or shelves named Billy next to an egg cup. Why, they are miraculously happy with Internet Explorer's new version 11, Google Chrome doesn't support web standards that are obsolete
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Gender change potions are just plain weird - an opinion i disagree...they're weird in indescribable ways. My parents will definitely spill them and read the instructions written on building an IKEA chair, or shelves named Billy next to an egg cup. Why, they are miraculously happy with Internet Explorer's new version 11, Google Chrome doesn't support web standards that are obsolete, such as Internet Explorer.
eh

Incendiary

Gender change potions are just plain weird - an opinion i disagree...they're weird in indescribable ways. My parents will definitely spill them and read the instructions written on building an IKEA chair, or shelves named Billy next to an egg cup. Why, they are miraculously happy with Internet Explorer's new version 11, Google Chrome doesn't support web standards that are obsolete, such as Internet Explorer. Now, let's talk business.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

SuperKamekArea

Gender change potions are just weird - an opinion i disagree...they're weird in indescribable ways. My parents will spill them and read the instructions written on building an IKEA chair, or shelves named Billy next to an egg cup. Why, they are miraculously happy with Internet Explorer's new version 11, Google Chrome doesn't support web standards. Now, let's ramble. Internet explorer isn't the cause of the IE6 effect, Resource usage is the cause.

[nogameplayvalue](anyways i fixed the grammar, internet explorer isn't a web standard, "will definitely spill" sounds like sarcasm, "talk business" implies only talking about businesses, i tried testing chrome and it supports only 64% of web standards, here's how much it devolved in html5 support
chrome 66: 528
chrome 86: 476
Internet explorer even formed the web standards we know today!!)[/nogameplayvalue]

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: SuperKamekAreaGender change potions are just weird - an opinion i disagree...they're weird in indescribable ways. My parents will spill them and read the instructions written on building an IKEA chair, or shelves named Billy next to an egg cup. Why, they are miraculously happy with Internet Explorer's new version 11, Google Chrome doesn't support web standards. Now, let's ramble. Internet explorer isn't the cause of the IE6 effect, Resource usage is the cause.

(anyways i fixed the grammar)
That's against game rules. Reverting to IG's post.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

SuperKamekArea

Quote from: -Terrariadude555-
Quote from: SuperKamekAreaGender change potions are just weird - an opinion i disagree...they're weird in indescribable ways. My parents will spill them and read the instructions written on building an IKEA chair, or shelves named Billy next to an egg cup. Why, they are miraculously happy with Internet Explorer's new version 11, Google Chrome doesn't support web standards. Now, let's ramble. Internet explorer isn't the cause of the IE6 effect, Resource usage is the cause.

(anyways i fixed the grammar)
That's against game rules. Reverting to IG's post.
you know that rule was added in AFTER i posted, so the post still qualifies

sparkycinnamon

Gender change potions are just plain weird - an opinion i disagree...they're weird in indescribable ways. My parents will definitely spill them and read the instructions written on building an IKEA chair, or shelves named Billy next to an egg cup. Why, they are miraculously happy with Internet Explorer's new version 11, Google Chrome doesn't support web standards that are obsolete, such as Internet Explorer. Now, let's talk business. Business is very useful

PkmnQ

Gender change potions are just plain weird - an opinion i disagree...they're weird in indescribable ways. My parents will definitely spill them and read the instructions written on building an IKEA chair, or shelves named Billy next to an egg cup. Why, they are miraculously happy with Internet Explorer's new version 11, Google Chrome doesn't support web standards that are obsolete, such as Internet Explorer. Now, let's talk business. Business is very useful when you when of
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

SuperKamekArea

Gender change potions are just plain weird - an opinion i disagree...they're weird in indescribable ways. My parents will definitely spill them and read the instructions written on building an IKEA chair, or shelves named Billy next to an egg cup. Why, they are miraculously happy with Internet Explorer's new version 11, Google Chrome doesn't support web standards that are obsolete, such as Internet Explorer haters. Now, let's talk business. Business is very useful when you, i mean, when thinking of the fact that internet explorer doesn't cause the IE6 effect, resource usage does

(sorry is it okay if i use a ninjad post by an hour?, and whats with the flame war over browsers every time i post?)
[EDIT: fixed grammar in the parts with no gameplay value]

PkmnQ

Gender change potions are just plain weird - an opinion i disagree...they're weird in indescribable ways. My parents will definitely spill them and read the instructions written on building an IKEA chair, or shelves named Billy next to an egg cup. Why, they are miraculously happy with Internet Explorer's new version 11, Google Chrome doesn't support web standards that are obsolete, such as Internet Explorer haters. Now, let's talk business. Business is very useful when you, i mean, when thinking of the fact that internet explorer doesn't cause the IE6 effect, resource usage does jump over the lazy dog
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Gender change potions are just plain weird - an opinion i disagree...they're weird in indescribable ways. My parents will definitely spill them and read the instructions written on building an IKEA chair, or shelves named Billy next to an egg cup. Why, they are miraculously happy with Internet Explorer's new version 11, Google Chrome doesn't support web standards that are obsolete, such as Internet Explorer. Now, let's talk business. Business is very useful when you when of making a company for fluffing

Quote from: SuperKamekAreaGender change potions are just plain weird - an opinion i disagree...they're weird in indescribable ways. My parents will definitely spill them and read the instructions written on building an IKEA chair, or shelves named Billy next to an egg cup. Why, they are miraculously happy with Internet Explorer's new version 11, Google Chrome doesn't support web standards that are obsolete, such as Internet Explorer haters. Now, let's talk business. Business is very useful when you, i mean, when thinking of the fact that internet explorer doesn't cause the IE6 effect, resource usage does

(sorry is it okay if i use a ninjad post by an hour?, and why does a flame war over browsers every time i post?)
Gender change potions are just plain weird - an opinion i disagree...they're weird in indescribable ways. My parents will definitely spill them and read the instructions written on building an IKEA chair, or shelves named Billy next to an egg cup. Why, they are miraculously happy with Internet Explorer's new version 11, Google Chrome doesn't support web standards that are obsolete, such as Internet Explorer. Now, let's talk business. Business is very useful when you when of
eh