News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The A Button Challenge.

Started by CoolTBGGaming, Apr 11, 2018, 07:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoolTBGGaming

https://www.youtube.com/user/pannenkoek2012
https://www.youtube.com/user/pannenkeok2012

Basically you are not allowed to use the letter A in this topic.

OK well you can use A but try not to.

And no, censoring the letter A is NOT allowed. (neither are any workarounds such as using binary)

Start!
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Blunderbus

In this video, I will be showing how to collect "look out for rolling rocks" in 0.5 jump button presses. But first...
W E N E E D T O (discuss) (different) U N I V E R S E S

it's just not quite right, is it
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

joefarebrother

I like his videos with Luigi's Brother 64
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Seanbobe

You truly only told me not the use the bigger letter before b. The shorter one is still not prohibited.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Blunderbus

Quote from: seanbobeYou truly only told me not the use the bigger letter before b. The shorter one is still not prohibited.
loopholes r gr8

Alex The JPEG

Posting content without the forbidden letter is less difficult if you put your mind into it. Even though the forbidden letter is one of the most common letters in the English writing system, it is possible to elude from using it.
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Flowermanvista

Not using the first letter in the English writing system forces one to modify how they write, inducing one's writing to feel different - one I must not describe due to the restriction of the use of the first letter of the English writing system.

This is not on topic, but the person who begun the topic, you neglected to follow your own rule - the word you used to begin this uses the forbidden letter.

(Will nullposts be exempt from the restriction?)
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Blunderbus

redgreenandblue

the quick brown fox jumps over the ... dog

Xenon

Filling the food is terrible. Sometimes, it will sometimes go wrong while you build your PC build you just picked up. Then, Peter got his check: it tells him he gets $2000.
Road to 5K posts:
2K----2.5K----3K----3.5K----4K----4.5K----5K
It's time to battle in Colosseum!
My Discord: lightshatterz#2041

Seanbobe

Blunderbus

To the "build up speed for 12 hours" people:
Your meme is obsolete.
It's now build up speed for like 4 hours.

-Terrariadude555-

Photo bombing is very unliked. We munch :) + :(
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

CoolTBGGaming

Quote from: FlowermanvistaNot using the first letter in the English writing system forces one to modify how they write, inducing one's writing to feel different - one I must not describe due to the restriction of the use of the first letter of the English writing system.
True.
Quote from: FlowermanvistaThis is not on topic, but the person who begun the topic, you neglected to follow your own rule - the word you used to begin this uses the forbidden letter.
I just needed to post the rules.
Quote from: Flowermanvista(Will nullposts be exempt from the restriction?)
no
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

i hate this account ngl

Starmeadows

Does quoting people count to the rule??
If so, you just broke it.
:p

TheTealWashableMarker

(nullpost: if you write accidentally use the letter a before posting are you allowed to erase it?)
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

CoolTBGGaming

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarker(nullpost: if you write accidentally use the letter a before posting are you allowed to erase it?)
Yes.
Quote from: Smiley100PDoes quoting people count to the rule??
If so, you just broke it.
:p
I guess.

i hate this account ngl

Seanbobe

هل أحصل على إذن لإعادة كتابة الملاحظات بدون الإنجليزية؟

-Terrariadude555-

I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

Karanrimé

BCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
QWERTYUIOPSDFGHJKLZXCVBNM
QZWSXEDCRFVTGBYHNUJMIKOLP
ZXQSCWDVEFBRGNTHMYJUKILOP
PLOKMIJNUHBYGVTFCRDXESZWQ
QETUODGJlXVNWRYIPSFHKZCBM
QXWZESRDCTfvYGBUJHNIKLOPM
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Flowermanvista

In the future do write something which isn't just drivel.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Blunderbus

Quote from: Flowerm_nvist_In the future do write something which isn't just drivel.
why would you tho

Rekekka

Something like this riles me up to be honest. Seriously. :eyes:
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

-Terrariadude555-

redgreenandblue