News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Unruinable Wish Game (DaEpikDude & Xx_Galaxy_Sugar_Fox_xX)

Started by Alex The JPEG, Apr 06, 2018, 12:19:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex The JPEG

Welcome! This is DaEpikDude's and Xx_Galaxy_Sugar_Fox_xX's file. If you are not these people, you are still welcome to spectate (you may not post though)

DaEpikDude is the genie.
Xx_Galaxy_Sugar_Fox_xX is the player.

After one unruinable wish, you will gain more "possessions". "Possessions" are just what you gained from unruinable wishes. You can show them off to other players. Maybe soon we will get to trade possessions for currency.
The roles will switch after an unruinable wish, as well.

GENIE RULES:
-The genie grants the wish but somehow ruins it.
-The genie also decides if a wish is unruinable. (The referee will verify that the wish is unruinable. If the wish can still be ruinable, I will say so.)

PLAYER RULES:
-The player must first make a wish.
-They cannot make cheap wishes (such as infinite wishes)
-They also cannot be unruinable from the start
-After the genie ruins the wish, the player must keep adding on stuff to his/her wish to make it unruinable.

I am the referee. I will decide if any rules are broken, and I will keep track of the possessions of both players. But mostly, it will just be you and your partner user that is posting here. Every now and then I'll comment my reactions or give my two cents on gameplay.

Quote from: DaEpikDude's PossessionsNothing :P
Quote from: Xx_Galaxy_Sugar_Fox_xX's PossessionsNothing :P
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Blunderbus

Granted. You can make multiple additions but only up to 2 at a time.

I think you can only add something to counter what I've ruined.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Blunderbus

GalaxySugarFox

I wish for 1 million legitimately received dollars, which everyone believes to be legitimate.

Blunderbus

Granted. They're locked behind a bank account that you don't have a card for.

GalaxySugarFox

I wish for 1 million legitimately received dollars, which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the bank account they are in.

Blunderbus

Granted. You have the card but you don't know the PIN.

GalaxySugarFox

I wish for 1 million legitimately received dollars, which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine.

Blunderbus

Granted. You have the money because you borrowed it from the bank with an unreasonable interest rate.

GalaxySugarFox

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank dollars, which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine.

Blunderbus

Granted. Someone hacks into your account and steals all your money.

GalaxySugarFox

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank dollars, which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine.

Blunderbus

Granted. The bank goes out of business so you lose all your money.

GalaxySugarFox

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank dollars, which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business.

Blunderbus

Granted. The fact that the bank can never go out of business makes all the other banks go out of business since everyone uses yours.

GalaxySugarFox

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank dollars, which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, and that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business.

Blunderbus

GalaxySugarFox

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank dollars, which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service..

Blunderbus

Granted. Nobody accepts the credit card you're using.

GalaxySugarFox

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank dollars, which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my credit card is always accepted no matter what.

Blunderbus

GalaxySugarFox

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank dollars, which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what.

Blunderbus

Granted. There are no ATMs for your bank in your area, and all the other ones have ridiculous withdrawal fees.