News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Periodic Adventure: Battles between ACTUAL elements

Started by Blunderbus, Mar 16, 2018, 11:03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blunderbus

Kinda like Elementals RP except they're actual elements.

Warning in advance: this is not at all scientifically accurate despite being based off of the periodic table. In case you care.

Choose an element from the periodic table to play as. The properties of the element affect your character!

Alkali Metals are physical glass cannons. They have high physical strength but take more damage.
Other Metals are the tanks: they have higher defenses, health and power, but are slow and have less actions.
Halogens tend to use chemical attacks, and are generally supportive.
Semi-Metals have decent physical stats all around, but struggle with chemical attacks.
Non-Metals have pretty good chemical stats but aren't as good with physical.
Noble Gases are very good chemical tanks, and have resistances to a lot of statuses.
Radioactive elements have much higher attack than other elements in their category, but much less health.

The battle system
Each character has a number of actions they can do in a turn, and some moves take up more than one action. If your health runs out then you can't do anything for the rest of the battle, but you're revived at the end. You start each battle with full HP, so you don't need to worry about recovering between battles.
There's no separate experience gains, everyone in the party gains the same amount.

Characters

Party level: 3
Party EXP: 71
To next level: 49

Darby (Crazee-Pi)
Element: Mercury

HP 72
MOV 6
ATK 16, DEF 29, Ch. ATK 8, Ch. DEF 18, SPD 43

Attacks:
Attack (1): Physical attack.
Thermo Raise (2): Increases the temperature of an enemy. This deals no damage, but somehow sets them on fire, dealing damage over time and decreasing their attack.
Mad Hat (2): Puts on a hat and laughs manically, increasing the chance of enemies attacking Darby for 2 turns. The hat increases physical defense.
Minamata (2): Decreases the physical attack of all enemies for 2 turns. May cause enemies to go insane for a little bit and attack anyone (including themselves and allies) at random.
Madder Hat (4): An even bigger hat and more maniacal laughter that greatly increases defense. Also increases chance enemies will attack Darby.
Mega Minamata (4): Greatly decreases the enemy party's attack, and has a decent chance to make them insane.

Jason™ (8435.5)
Element: Ununennium

HP 36
MOV 4
ATK 30, DEF 6, Ch. ATK 44, Ch. DEF 10, SPD 25

Attacks:
Electro-Zap (1): Chemical attack.

Terrariadude (Terrariadude WHOA REALLY!?)
Element: Hydrogen

HP 53
MOV 4
ATK 14, DEF 13, Ch. ATK 34, Ch. DEF 31, SPD 29

Attacks:
Flame Burst (1): Chemical fire attack, chance of inflicting Burn.
Rings of Fire (2): Creates 3 rings of fire that may randomly hit each enemy, dealing 1.5x damage. However, it may miss completely with few enemies.
Floating Gas (2): Lifts into the air for a few turns, making incoming attacks less accurate. But, can only use Flame Burst during this time.
Inferno Blaze (3): Creates a shield that causes recoil to chemical attackers. Attacks that contact Terrariadude inflict the attacker with Burn.
Hydrogen Storm (4): Hits a group of enemies for heavy chemical damage, and also inflicting Poison. If these enemies are hit with Flame Burst next turn, the gas explodes, inflicting Fire as well as decreasing Ch. DEF by 20% for a few turns..
Gunslinger (4): Summons a flaming gun and shoots 3 times for 1.5x chemical damage.

Shaun (Terrariadude)
Element: Francium

HP 21
MOV 3
ATK 59, DEF 1, Ch. ATK 18, Ch. DEF 1, SPD 32

Attacks:
COWABUNGA (2): Big blast that deals physical damage to an enemy, and the enemies next to them.
Self-Destruct (3): Extremely high damage to all enemy elements, plus some to the elements in your own party. Instantly defeats Shaun.
Death Bombs (3): Scatters 5 random bombs that may hit anybody on the field. The more enemies there are, the less likely it is the bombs will hit the party (1 enemy is about a 50% chance). If Shaun gets hit by a bomb, he is healed for 20 HP.

Blake (Terrariadude)
Element: Titanium
HP 79
MOV 4
ATK 28, DEF 47, Ch. ATK 3, Ch. DEF 19, SPD 27

Attacks:
Slice (1): Physical attack.
Titan Slam (3): Slams full-force into the enemy. High physical damage, and chance to inflict Stunned.
Shield of Power (2): Blake protects 2 different elements with a shield of titanium. The shield has Blake's max HP and breaks when it is depleted.

Viviana (GalaxySugarFox)
Element: Neon

HP 85
MOV 5
ATK 5, DEF 15, Ch. ATK 23, Ch. DEF 45, SPD 39

Attacks:
Glow (2): Emits a bright light that may stun the target for 1 turn, and deals 20 HP damage.
Glass defense (3): Summons a glass tube that blocks attacks that deal less than 1/4 HP. Attacks that deal more shatter the tube and remove its effect.
Levitate (4): Lifts into the air for 3 turns, making oncoming attacks less accurate.
Aura (5): Drains 30 HP from an enemy and splits it across any hurt members of the party.

Aerius (Thartler)
Element: Oxygen

HP 55
MOV 4
ATK 14, DEF 12, Ch. ATK 30, Ch. DEF 30, SPD 29

Attacks:
Dangerously Breathable (1):  Chemical attack, may inflict Rust on metals.
Connect (2): If there is a friendly Hydrogen nearby, combines and attacks with water. May cause Rust and may explode alkali metals.
Disable (2): Inflicts Rust on metals, crippling all their stats.
React (3): A high-damage Chemical Attack with a good chance to crit.
Whirlwind (3): Randomly deals chemical damage to members of the enemy party (up to 5 times), which may decrease their accuracy. Aerius's Evasion increases for this turn.
Tornado (all): Charges up for a turn, then attacks at the beginning of the next. A defense-piercing Chemical move against three random opponents, that also has a chance to lower both defenses.

Sean (Seanbobe)
Element: Chlorine

HP 53
MOV 3
ATK 13, DEF 10, Ch. ATK 33, Ch. DEF 25, SPD 28

Moves:
Poison (3): Chemical attack on the entire enemy party.
Toxic (3): Always goes first. If Sean is attacked this turn, the attacker takes chemical damage.
Disinfect (2): Heals target and removes current debuffs. For the rest of this turn, the target cannot get new debuffs.
Chlorine Gas (3): Deals chemical damage to the entire enemy party and can inflict Poison. But, also affects own party (albeit with low accuracy).
Emergency Disinfect (3): Revives a defeated ally with 1 HP, but drops Sean's HP to 1. If Sean uses this move at 1 HP, it will fail.

Bobe (Seanbobe)
Element: Helium

HP 78
MOV 3
ATK 5, DEF 17, Ch. ATK 15, Ch. DEF 44, SPD 22

Moves:
Electro-Zap (1): Basic chemical attack.
No reaction (2): Removes target's debuffs, and blocks the next debuff received.
Up, up, and away (3): Removes an enemy from the battle entirely. However, you gain no experience. Sometimes fails.
We're flying (2): Gives target their turn again, but their ATK and Ch. ATK is reduced by 30%.
Chilling Breeze (2): Chemical attack that's affected by physical defense. Removes positive status effects.
Dizziness (2): Inflicts the target with Dizzy, sometimes causing their attacks to miss. Sometimes fails.

Tezuka (Tezuka Yamikami)
Element: Cobalt

HP 86
MOV 3
ATK 31, DEF 50, Ch. ATK 5, Ch. DEF 14, SPD 15

Attacks:
Slap (1): Basic physical attack. Deals extra damage to magnetic elements.
Magnetic Force (2): Attracts an element towards Tezuka. The element cannot use physical attacks this turn, and has a 0% dodge rate. Only works on metals. Tezuka uses one of three combo attacks next turn:
     - Slappity Slap Slap: Repeatedly slaps the element. Three consecutive physical hits that can't miss.
     - Crescent Kick: Throws the enemy up and delivers a crescent kick. Chance to inflict Stun.
     - Ao no Kodachi: Creates a cobalt kodachi and attacks the enemy with it. It can then be used five more times, improving crit chance, before breaking.
Ao no Yari (2): Creates a cobalt yari from the ground. The next 7 attacks used will deal extra damage. Alternatively, it can be thrown to deal significant physical damage to a single element (and even more to magnetic elements), but it has fairly low accuracy. Immediately breaks when thrown. Only one can exist at a time.
Ao no Odachi (2): Creates a cobalt odachi from the ground. The next 7 attacks used will have higher accuracy and crit chance. It can be passed to other elements in the party, whose physical attacks will be improved. Only one can exist at a time.
Blue Sky Black Death (3): Creates a cobalt stand to fight for Tezuka. Only one can exist at a time. Its stats are half of Tezuka's. The stand has two attacks, and can attack once per turn:
     - Flurry of Destruction: Attacks 5 times in a row, but with decently low accuracy.
     - The Slap of Death: If it connects, halves the current HP of the enemy.
The stand is destroyed if it is attacked, and then it cannot be summoned for another turn.

Cryo (lanturn1427)
Element: Nitrogen

HP 54
MOV 4
ATK 14, DEF 14, Ch. ATK 28, Ch. DEF 26, SPD 30

Attacks:
Gust (1): Chemical attack, accurate against flying/hovering elements.
Ice beam (2): Somehow turns into a liquid before attacking the enemy. Chemical attack with a chance of inflicting Freeze.
Camouflage (4): Increases chance to avoid physical attacks for 3 turns.
Liquidation (2): Very strong physical attack, slight recoil damage.

Arie (ChildGamer)
Element: Argon

HP 79
MOV 2
ATK 6, DEF 21, Ch. ATK 18, Ch. DEF 49, SPD 18

Attacks
Attack (1): Basic physical attack.
Purify (1): Remove target debuffs, and gives them a chance to avoid debuffs for a few turns.
Take Me Instead (2): Absorbs the damage taken by an attack against the target, and also heals them. If the damage taken would kill Arie the remainder is transferred back to the target and Arie is left with 1 HP. It can be used on a fallen teammate to resurrect them but sacrifices Arie in the process.
Healing Aura (2): Gives Arie a damage over time debuff, but entire party a healing over time buff. If the debuff is cured the buff goes away.
Electron Wall (2): Always moves first. Every opposing element only targets Arie for the turn.
Healing Stun (1) Heals a target greatly, but inflicts them with Stun. If used multiple times on the same target the stun is extended. Can be used on enemies.

Floweree (ChildGamer)
Element: Fluorine

HP 53
MOV 4
ATK 13, DEF 15, Ch. ATK 31, Ch. DEF 29, SPD 34

Attacks:
Ionic Bond (all) Fuses with target Alkali Metal. If fusing with an ally, their total HP is split evenly between the two. If fusing with an enemy, deals damage equal to the health of the target with less.
Energize (3): Boosts an ally's MOV by 1 for a few turns.
Electron Hurl (2) Hurls an electron at an enemy, dealing slight chemical damage and giving Floweree a positive charge and the target a negative charge. If the target and Floweree make contact, Ionic Bond is used for free. Status lasts for 2 turns.
Charged Attacks (2): Attacks used for the remainder of this turn deal double damage (before defense).

Fred (Ryasis)
Element: Boron
HP 57
MOV 4
ATK 32, DEF 26, Ch. ATK 14, Ch. DEF 10, SPD 34

AttacksL
Neutron Absorb (3): For this turn, attacks against Fred will have a chance to be absorbed and recover HP. Doesn't affect non-damaging moves.
Insecticide (2): Chemical attack that deals bonus damage if Fred has more HP than the target.
Incision (2): High priority physical attack that always goes before the enemy.

Signup sheet
Name (if you don't give a name I'll use the element you picked)
Element
Attacks (make up your own, and I might change them if they're too good / bad)
Any extras (optional)

Example:
Name: Zeke
Element: Carbon
Attacks:
Attack (1): Normal attack
Burnify (1): Strong chemical attack w/ recoil
Lattice form (2): Increase def. and chem. def.

Stat explanations
HP: You probably know what HP is, right? Run out and you can't move for the rest of the battle.
MOV: Movement, how many actions you can take per turn. Roughly based on SPD
ATK: Increases physical damage
DEF: Decreases phys. damage taken
Ch. ATK: Increases chemical damage
Ch. DEF: Decreases chem. damage taken
SPD: Affects turn order and MOV
EXP: Experience. Get enough and level up.

Chapters + the story so far

Chapter 0: Prologue (aka story setup)
Scientists have been experimenting and trying to make new elements. Seems harmless enough, right? Unfortunately, the latest element discovered hasn't decayed immediately like most of the others. It's turning other elements into itself!
A small group of adventurous particles set off on a journey to destroy this dangerous element once and for all!

Chapter 1: The Adventure Begins
A town elements has just been told about a strange new element that doesn't seem too friendly. Some of them decide to go and try to take it down. Along the way, more elements have joined, and they've discovered some more details about the enemy.
It also seems like they've already gotten a taste of what it's like...

Chapter 2: Encountering the Enemy

Chapter 3: ???

Chapter 4: ???

Chapter 5: ???

Chapter 6: ???

Final Chapter: ???
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Joyous Theta

Can't make a character now, but I claim mercury.

What's the difference between Alkali Metals and Radioactives?

Also, while we're on the topic of Elementals RP, that could use more players.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Blunderbus

Quote from: CrazeePiCan't make a character now, but I claim mercury.

What's the difference between Alkali Metals and Radioactives?

Also, while we're on the topic of Elementals RP, that could use more players.
Radioactives is just a general thing that affects any element but alkali metals are specific, so if you played as francium you would have atomic bomb attacks but die in like 1 hit. :P

Quote from: 8435.5I claim any element starting with "Un"
ok

Joyous Theta

So is there any point in playing as an alkali metal over a radioactive who specializes in physical attacks?

Name: Darby
Attacks:
Attack (1): Normal attack.
Thermo Raise (2): Increases the temperature of an enemy. This deals no damage, but somehow sets them on fire, dealing damage over time and decreasing their attack.
Mad Hat (2): Puts on a hat and laughs manically, increasing the chance of enemies attacking Darby for 3 turns. The hat increases defense.
Minamata (2): Decreases the physical attack of all enemies for 3 turns. May cause enemies to go insane for a little bit and attack anyone (including themselves and allies) at random.
Any extras: Due to being a liquid, Darby has far higher speed than other metals but terrible attack and slightly decreased defense.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Name: Jason™
Attacks:
Attack (1): Normal attack.  No other attacks are really necessary due to very short half-life.
j u m b l e !

Blunderbus

Quote from: CrazeePiSo is there any point in playing as an alkali metal over a radioactive who specializes in physical attacks?

Name: Darby
Attacks:
Attack (1): Normal attack.
Mad Hat (2): Puts on a hat and laughs manically, increasing the chance of enemies attacking Darby for 3 turns. The hat increases defense.
Minamata (2): Decreases the physical attack of all enemies for 3 turns. May cause enemies to go insane for a little bit and attack anyone (including themselves and allies) at random.
Any extras: Due to being a liquid, Darby has far higher speed than other metals but terrible attack and slightly decreased defense.
Ok
Also not really but like I said if you're francium it's super extreme

Quote from: 8435.5Name: Jason™
Attacks:
Attack (1): Normal attack.  No other attacks are really necessary due to very short half-life.
Ok

I'll start with 1 more player unless nobody joins in which case I'll just start

Joyous Theta

Oh, I probably should have specified that Mad Hat only increases physical defense.

Also, I feel I may be slightly OP, so maybe lower that and Minamata (with a slightly decreased insane chance) to 2 turns, but I think I'll wait until other people join or chemical enemies are encountered.

-Terrariadude555-

Name: (if you don't give a name I'll use the element you picked) Terrariadude
Attacks (make up your own, and I might change them if they're too good / bad):
Flame burst: blasts flame forward
Rings of Fire: creates 3 rings of Fire in random places. 20% chance to actually get someone (2 meter radius)
Fire Shield: defends Terrariadude and causes injury when confronted with physical attacks, but chemical attacks almost always go through.
Floating Gas: allows Terrariadude to float in the air for a short time. Only able to use Flame Burst.
Any extras (optional): all attacks create moderate amounts of light. Successful defences from chemical attacks with Fire Shield heal about 50HP to allies.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

GalaxySugarFox

Name-Viviana
Element-Neon
Attacks-(1)Normal attack (2) Glow-Emits a bright light that stuns the opponent(s) for 1 turn, and deals 20 HP damage.  (3) Glass defense-Summons a glass tube to protect against moves that deal less than 20 damage, also anything under 20 damage has no effect. If the attack used is more powerful than 20, glass breaks and is out of effect until using it again.(4) Levitate- Can stay in air for 3 turns, decreases damage dealt by 10.
Any extras (optional) - Unlike other tanks, has better speed due to being a gas.

Blunderbus

Quote from: TerrariadudeName: (if you don't give a name I'll use the element you picked) Terrariadude
Rings of Fire: creates 3 rings of Fire in random places. 20% chance to actually get someone (2 meter radius)
Fire Shield: defends Terrariadude and causes injury when confronted with physical attacks, but chemical attacks almost always go through.
Floating Gas: allows Terrariadude to float in the air for a short time. Only able to use Flame Burst.
Any extras (optional): all attacks create moderate amounts of light. Successful defences from chemical attacks with Fire Shield heal about 50HP to allies.
Ok, but I'm changing some of the wording on your attacks.
Also I have no idea what you mean by "successful defenses from chemical attacks with fire shield heal about 50 HP to allies".

Quote from: Xx_Galaxy_Sugar_Fox_xXName-Viviana
Element-Neon
Attacks-(1)Normal attack (2) Glow-Emits a bright light that stuns the opponent(s) for 1 turn, and deals 20 HP damage.  (3) Glass defense-Summons a glass tube to protect against moves that deal less than 20 damage, also anything under 20 damage has no effect. If the attack used is more powerful than 20, glass breaks and is out of effect until using it again.(4) Levitate- Can stay in air for 3 turns, decreases damage dealt by 10.
Any extras (optional) - Unlike other tanks, has better speed due to being a gas.
Ok.

Well then, I suppose I should start.

Your group of elements is just hanging around, doing element things, when suddenly...
"G-g-g-g-g-guys! There's terrible news!!!"
Lithium bursts in, yelling something about a strange new element that's threatening to destroy pretty much every other element.
"We don't know what this element's called... but it doesn't seem friendly."

Some of the other elements around may have heard something about this mysterious new element, but it's not very likely.
Should you ask around or should you set off immediately?

Joyous Theta

Go ask around.

And yeah, Mad Hat and Minamata should definitely be decreased to 2 turns, with a slight decrease in chance of Minamata making enemies insane since I'll be casting that more often.

Can we eventually learn more attacks?

Faressain

Name: Aerius
Attacks:
(1) Dangerously Breathable, a normal Chemical attack, may Rust metals
(2) Connect - Check for Hydrogen. If friendly Hydrogen attacks, Oxygen combo's it creating water pump to drown the foe, and possibly explode Alkali Metals.
(2) Disable - Oxygen rusts metals in a reaction, disabling them for acting, and decreasing their speed, Ch. DEF and DEF.
(3) React - A high-damage Chemical Attack with some critical chance.
Any extras: He's rather happy to see himself reacting with everything. Such is oxygen, breathable, but reactive.
Rust isn't able to be inflicted on following:
Alkali Metals
Semi-Metals
Non-Metals
Noble Metals like Silver, Gold or Platinum.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

"Oh dear...do you have any info on this element?" Jason asked.
j u m b l e !

Blunderbus

Quote from: CrazeePiGo ask around.

And yeah, Mad Hat and Minamata should definitely be decreased to 2 turns, with a slight decrease in chance of Minamata making enemies insane since I'll be casting that more often.

Can we eventually learn more attacks?

Darby asks around to see if anyone else knows about this new element.
Big load of nothin', apparently Lithium's the only one who's heard about it.

Yes, you can learn more attacks. I've got an idea for a "tutor" system (since there's no equipment, because, you know, elements)

Quote from: ThartlerName: Aerius
Attacks:
(1) Dangerously Breathable, a normal Chemical attack, may Rust metals
(2) Connect - Check for Hydrogen. If friendly Hydrogen attacks, Oxygen combo's it creating water pump to drown the foe, and possibly explode Alkali Metals.
(2) Disable - Oxygen rusts metals in a reaction, disabling them for acting, and decreasing their speed, Ch. DEF and DEF.
(3) React - A high-damage Chemical Attack with some critical chance.
Any extras: He's rather happy to see himself reacting with everything. Such is oxygen, breathable, but reactive.
Rust isn't able to be inflicted on following:
Alkali Metals
Semi-Metals
Non-Metals
Noble Metals like Silver, Gold or Platinum.
Ok.

Quote from: 8435.5"Oh dear...do you have any info on this element?" Jason asked.
"I haven't heard much about it, but I know that it shouldn't be as stable as it is... It really should have disappeared immediately."
Lithium casually disregards the fact that Jason is also a highly radioactive element that also should have disappeared, but whatever.

Quote from: Xx_Galaxy_Sugar_Fox_xX"Yeah, anything important?" Viviana asked with concern.
"Apparently it's fusing nearby elements into itself, which then make more. Nobody knows why it works, but it's happening..."

This is a pretty big problem...
You set off towards the next town, maybe you can get some more info, like where it actually is.

Uh oh, random encounter time!

---Battle!---

Enemy party

Nitrogen
HP 45 / 45
MOV 3
Attacks:
Air Float (3): ???

Iron
HP 54 / 54
MOV 2
Attacks:
Attack (1): Physcial attack.
Reinforce (2): ???

Your party

Darby (Mercury)
HP 60 / 60
MOV 5

Jason™ (Ununennium)
HP 32 / 32
MOV 3

Terrariadude (Hydrogen)
HP 45 / 45
MOV 3

Viviana (Neon)
HP 65 / 65
MOV 4

Aerius (Oxygen)
HP 48 / 48
MOV 3

Explanation on battle system:
You can use up all of your movement each turn, and it's all regenerated next turn. It's based off of d20 rolls like normal: basic is 1 or 2 is a miss and 19 or 20 is a crit, but it can differ based off of moves or statuses (e.g. Levitate status triples miss chance while a move like React has triple crit chance).
(does that make sense?)

GalaxySugarFox

Viviana uses the move Glow on Nitrogen then Electro-Zap on Iron.

Joyous Theta

Faressain

I use Disable on iron and then use Dangerously Breathable on Nitrogen.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: DaEpikDude
Quote from: TerrariadudeName: (if you don't give a name I'll use the element you picked) Terrariadude
Ok, but I'm changing some of the wording on your attacks.
Also I have no idea what you mean by "successful defenses from chemical attacks with fire shield heal about 50 HP to allies".

Quote from: Xx_Galaxy_Sugar_Fox_xXName-Viviana
Element-Neon
Ok.

Well then, I suppose I should start.

Your group of elements is just hanging around, doing element things, when suddenly...
"G-g-g-g-g-guys! There's terrible news!!!"
Lithium bursts in, yelling something about a strange new element that's threatening to destroy pretty much every other element.
"We don't know what this element's called... but it doesn't seem friendly."

Some of the other elements around may have heard something about this mysterious new element, but it's not very likely.
Should you ask around or should you set off immediately?
BTW, the shield healing thing is if fire shield successfully defends from a chemical attack (which almost never happens) 50 health is given to all allies.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

-Terrariadude555-

Terrariadude uses flame burst on iron, then Terrariadude uses rings of Fire.

Seanbobe

Name: Sean
Moves: Attack: basic attack
Poison: Chemical attack on entire enemy party
Toxic: If user is attacked, attacker takes chemical damage.
Disinfect: Heals target and prevents negative status effects for a turn.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Blunderbus

Quote from: seanbobeName: Sean
Moves: Attack: basic attack
Poison: Chemical attack on entire enemy party
Toxic: If user is attacked, attacker takes chemical damage.
Disinfect: Heals target and prevents negative status effects for a turn.
Ok, you'll join after the battle.

Quote from: Terrariadude-snip-
BTW, the shield healing thing is if fire shield successfully defends from a chemical attack (which almost never happens) 50 health is given to all allies.
If it almost never happens, there doesn't seem to be much of a point...

Darby uses Minamata.
Nitrogen's ATK is lowered by 20%!
Iron's ATK is lowered by 20%!

Darby uses Thermo Raise on Nitrogen.
Nitrogen is now Burning!

Vivania uses Glow on Iron.
Iron takes 20 damage!

The opposing Nitrogen uses Air Float.
Attacks against Nitrogen are less accurate!

Vivania uses Electro-Zap on Nitrogen.
Nitrogen takes 7 damage!

Terrariadude uses Flame Burst on Iron.
Iron takes 19 damage!
Iron was defeated!

Aerius uses Disable on Nitrogen.
There's no effect...

Terrariadude uses Rings of Fire.
Nitrogen takes 12 damage.
Miss...
Miss...

Jason™ attacks Nitrogen.
Nitrogen takes 12 damage.

Jason™ thinks attacking Nitrogen again is a good idea.
Nitrogen takes another 12 damage.

Jason gets the idea that attacking seems to be helping.
Miss...

Aerius uses Dangerously Breathable on Nitrogen.
Nitrogen takes 8 damage.
Nitrogen was defeated!

--- You Win! ---
Everyone gains 14 experience.

Sean runs after you and catches up, and joins your party.
i'm bad at making people join your party apparently

You've arrived at the next town.
A few of the elements are curious as to what you're doing here.

GalaxySugarFox

(to elements in next town) "We're looking for a new element that's fusing others into itself. Have you seen or heard about it?"