News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Logic Leaps

Started by Blunderbus, Mar 12, 2018, 10:03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blunderbus

The aim of the game: Make sense... almost!

The game starts with a simple statement (e.g. "Frogs jump") and you use SLIGHTLY incorrect logic to get somewhere else (e.g. "My cousin jumps, therefore my cousin is a frog"). Then, the next person uses another bit of slightly incorrect logic to move somewhere else yet again (e.g. "My cousin needs glasses, and my cousin is a frog, so all frogs must need glasses") and so on.
Eventually we'll end up nowhere near where we started only through """logical""" conclusions.

Start!

Molecules are made of atoms.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Seanbobe

I am made of atoms, therefore I am a molecule.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Blunderbus

Nobody can see molecules, so nobody can see seanbobe.

redgreenandblue

Nobody can see ghosts, so seanbobe is a ghost.

Blunderbus

All ghosts are dead, so seanbobe is dead, and since seanbobe is also a molecule molecules must be dead.

firefang16

Dead people/molecules can't use computers, so seanbobe must me a ghost-zombie-molecule.
I'm very inactive here and on Scratch. Just remember Narancia best boy ;)

Blunderbus

Zombies and ghosts are both dead, and they can't use computers, so all dead things must not be able to use computers.

Seanbobe

Quote from: DaEpikDudeZombies and ghosts are both dead, and they can't use computers, so all dead things must not be able to use computers.
Dead things can't use computers so computers must be unusable. :)
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Blunderbus

Computers are technology, so all technology is unusable.

redgreenandblue

Things that don't exist are unusable, so technology doesn't exist.

Joyous Theta

Global warming is unusable, therefore global warming doesn't exist and is definitely a hoax and I'm not insane.

redgreenandblue

CrazeePi is not insane and neither am I. CrazeePi must be me :o

Blunderbus

CrazeePi plays Spiral Knights so redgreenandblue must play Spiral Knights.

Tymewalk

I am not insane either, so therefore CrazeePi and redgreenandblue must be me as well.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

redgreenandblue controls his mind, so redgreenandblue is controlling all sane minds.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Blunderbus

I am sane so I am controlled by redgreenandblue.

Tymewalk

Insane people are not sane, therefore insane people are not controlled by redgreenandblue.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Joyous Theta

I control the sane but not the insane, the government controls the sane but not the insane, therefore OBEY.

Also, Tymewalk posted before me and I am Tymewalk, therefore double posting is ok.

Blunderbus

Most games say that double posting is NOT okay, so most games cannot be trusted.

redgreenandblue

Criminals cannot be trusted, therefore posting in the TBGs is a criminal activity.

Faressain

Criminals go to jail, and posting on TBGs are criminal activity, therefore anyone who posts in TBGs go to jail.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Blunderbus

People who post on the TBGs go to jail, so I must be in jail.

the2000

All Scratchers who played the old TBG Forums go to jail too, and they're filling up the jails 'cause it never ever fails.
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

firefang16

Scratchers on the TBG forums went to jail, so all Scratchers must go to jail.
I'm very inactive here and on Scratch. Just remember Narancia best boy ;)

Blunderbus

Scratchers go to jail so Scratch must be illegal.