News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Virtual Enchanced Reality - INCORPORATION

Started by Faressain, Mar 10, 2018, 09:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faressain

Credits for original idea, and first game to Darkfire. You can still go here to visit it.

Preface:

The beta testing of first console wasn't successful, the main reason of why was the players weren't able to sync with some games. They weren't also able to live when console just crashed.

That's when another console has been made by another corporation - to fix the glaring errors of the previous one. You were invited as part of beta-tester team, who was select few who liked games, just like in previous beta-test. When they pressed the TURN button on remote, you felt weird, and then you found yourself in video game, just like you do play usually. But it's not that you just play it. You can be the character and beat it too! Whather you complete the game, win it, 'die', get bored, resign, or lose, you can and will move to next one. If you don't know about some games, look up them, as they can be interesting. You can also opt in to play in another world. This one has the limit of 3 though, as multi-tasking isn't yet that advanced, and needs at least 3 people and 6 in total to deviate from main storyline.

Rules:

Standard site rules, and as well RPG rules, of course - don't swear, don't powerplay, troll, metagame, that stuff. I'm sure if everyone is nice we can do it a lot better.

Semi-turn-based: Why semi? When not fighting foes, the game will become quite like freeform, but I still govern it and I will guide you at all cost to another lore point, even throwing a monster if you try to 'break' the game. Don't try to stop me. Action, and not some cliche banter about being strong are required for action.
* Also remember that some games have sidequests. You can opt for them or not.

D20. When fighting foes, these come in handy. Remember, it can go up to 19, or down to 2 with bonuses, but 20s or 1s - those can't be buffed or nerfed or get buff/nerf for.

You as character: Try to read about some characters in respective pages, I'm going to show some anyway if the characters aren't going to be human.

There's no limit on how much characters can play one game, but some games will be harder when more people join. But per player - it's one for oblivious reason:

Death, unless caused by glitch or console crash, is temporary. Also, if all party dies because of crash or glitch? New party and bug fixes!

No, you don't necessarily need to look-up for the games. I might look-up it myself then link you these.

Players:
Nickname/Name -> TBGer
[list=*]
[li]John Trebonth -> Thartler[/li]
[li]Terrariadude[/li]
[li]Sean(bobe)[/li]
[li]Darci -> BaconandEggs1[/li]
[/list]

Sign-ups:
Nickname/Name:
Appearance:
Backstory/Personality:
Good at:
Favourite (type of) video game:
Other:

If games allow you to be non-human, your beginning form should fit both personality and the allowed things in the game, unless there's no choice.

Game Ideas:
[list=*]
[li]Age of Empires[/li]
[li]Pokemon: Super Mystery Dungeon[/li]
[li]The Virtues*[/li]
[li]Terraria[/li]
[li]Minecraft[/li]
[li]Industriallic*[/li]
[li]Dungeons n' Dragons: Chronicles of Nitra*[/li]
[li]The Sims**[/li]
[li]Farming Simulator 20xx* **[/li]
[li]Diablo[/li]
[/list]

* Stands for RolePlayMade game
** Content may not represent faithfully original game/game it origins from for roleplay's purposes.
Current game(s):
[list=*]
[li]Currently empty.[/li]
[/list]
Finished games:
[list=*]
[li]Currently empty.[/li]
[/list]

Current players:
Nickname/Name: John Trebonth (Thartler)
Appearance: Straight short black hair, green eyes, very light skin. Is actually 1.7 m long, but very heavy. Has sweatpants that appear to be camo pants, and red sweater over white shirt, brown shoes and blue plastic glasses.
Backstory/Personality: He is somewhat brave, but sometimes also stupid despite being actually clever. Often rushes to target for all costs, but sometimes pays too much attention for survival to actually do missions. He really needs some help at the focusing. Diehard strategy fan.
Good at: Real-Time Strategies of any kind.
Favourite (type of) video game: "Well, to my liking it's Pokemon: Super Mystery Dungeon, although I like RTS as a type, I guess."
Other: Nada.

Nickname/Name: Terrariadude (Terrariadude)
Appearance: blue hair with green spots, blue Terraria tree t-shirt, green shorts, orange wristband (left), black and green wristband (right), sunglasses.
Backstory/Personality: modern gamer since 6 years old. Smart, techy, dangerous, kind, caring, loves battles.
Good at: Sandbox and adventure games, mostly the fighting and building aspects.
Favourite (type of) video game: Sandbox games are fun, especially Terraria and Minecraft.
Other: none

Nickname/Name:Sean(bobe)
Appearance: Small, wears glasses.
Backstory/Personality:Shy, not very talkative
Good at: Turn-based RPGs
Favourite (type of) video game: Simulation games
Other:

Nickname/Name: Darci (BaconandEggs1)
Appearance: Can I build this one up over time?
Backstory/Personality: General extrovert, but gets absolutely invested in what needs to be done.
Good at: Games with a clear end-point.
Favourite (type of) video game: strategy games and RPGs of many varieties.
Other: Sorry I didn't make this more detailed, I prefer to not think about having everything on the sheet in the beginning.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Faressain

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

-Terrariadude555-

Nickname/Name: Terrariadude, Terrariadude
Appearance: blue hair with green spots, blue Terraria tree t-shirt, green shorts, orange wristband (left), black and green wristband (right), sunglasses.
Backstory/Personality: modern gamer since 6 years old. Smart, techy, dangerous, kind, caring, loves battles.
Good at: Sandbox and adventure games, mostly the fighting and building aspects.
Favourite (type of) video game: Sandbox games are fun, especially Terraria and Minecraft.
Other: none
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Faressain

You're accepted. I like Terraria too, to admit, though I'm mostly liking the roleplay aspect, which almost no one gave it to me yet.

-Terrariadude555-

I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

Faressain

Quote from: TerrariadudeWhen does this start

Well, let's wait till 1 more players or 2 in 48 hours span.

Seanbobe

Nickname/Name:Sean
Appearance: Small, wears glasses.
Backstory/Personality:Shy, not very talkative
Good at: Turn-based RPGs
Favourite (type of) video game: Simulation games
Other:
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Faressain

Heh. Accepted.

1 more or 48 hours. Whatever is closer, we start.

BaconAndEggs1

Nickname/Name: Darci
Backstory/Personality: General extrovert, but gets absolutely invested in what needs to be done.
Other: Sorry I didn't make this more detailed, I prefer to not think about having everything on the sheet in the beginning.
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

Faressain

Quote from: BaconAndEggs1Nickname/Name: Darci

Sure, the appearance isn't anyway that important. Accepted.

Voting phrase:

Please vote for game you'd like to play from Game Ideas. You can add some more on condition your character likes/is good at that. If there's more than one winner, the tie must be broken by owner of RP.

Trebonth woke up in void, with the notification floating near him, anyway. Confused, he looked at void, but he didn't have clear option though when he looked at all these games.

BaconAndEggs1

Curious to know, what are all the RolePlayMade games like?
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

Faressain

Quote from: BaconAndEggs1Curious to know, what are all the RolePlayMade games like?

Well, I'm going to make up features for them. They also can be anything.

The Virtues would be a Real Time Strategy set on time of Crusades, where you command yourself and your troops on battles. Would, if not nature of RPG, that makes it Turn-Based
Indrustiallic is a Sandbox-type game set on XIX century Europe, where advances are being impossible to stop by now. Although a Sandbox, it merges Freeroam with Shooters.
Farming Simulator 20xx - The one of future Farming Simulator, possibly in 2030, which combines best parts of previous F. simulators.

BaconAndEggs1

I'm gonna vote Industrallic, just to see how Darci does in that.

Just chillin' out like:

-Terrariadude555-

Seanbobe

BaconAndEggs1

Guess the decision's up to Thartler now.

Just chillin' out like:

Faressain

Trebonth quickly picked the game he liked to play. He didn't vote for Farming simulator, that's for sure. He picked...

...The Virtues.

Suddenly world became desert, and nearby was the old man. Trebonth didn't know what even happened. Then suddenly, script from above has spoken.

Pargon Reality

The Virtues

Select class:

* Archer, Nimble shooter who exchanges power for range and accuracy, deadly at long ranges.
* Crossbowman, deadly, yet extremely slow reload, makes sure the people are dead before they reach him.
* Pikeman, Effective when put against horsemen, yet not so if the ones attacking are swordsmen, longer range, but armour isn't strong side.
* Swordsman, the arms at arm, who put pikemen to eternal rest, but are weak to knights. They are strongest, but slowest of all. Can use shields.
* Scout, the light cavalier, whose main mission is to find crucial weaknesses in the enemy fortifications. Fastest of all, yet in battle, they can only counter archers of enemy.
* Knight, the heaviest of all, they have known many battles, yet many were won by them. They have good defenses and attack, but they are dependent on their unarmoured horse, and Pikemen and ranged unit can unseat them with ease, where they are defenseless.

The class selection affects your starting troops for the glory of god!

-Terrariadude555-

Archer at most. They have faster reload for more DPS at the cost of damage.

Seanbobe

BaconAndEggs1

Just chillin' out like:

Faressain

Trebonth also picks his class after short while. (Tis' will be short till I play in first person as him, I forgot bout' that.)

Commander - Archer (Terrariadude, Sean)

Equipment: Longbow, Chainmail, Quiver of 10 arrows, and knife.
Skills: Marksman's aim, Arrow Rain
Passives: Can penetrate light armour with ease. Bonus range against others.

Starting Troops:
24 Longbowmen
Equipment:
Longbow, Leather, Quiver of 10 arrows, knife.
96 Bowmen (4 squads of 24 each)
Equipment:
Composite bow, Leather, Quiver of 10 arrows, knife.

Commander - Scout (Darci)

Equipment:
Horse: Brown, unarmoured horse, giving good speed
On self: Sword, spear, chainmail.
Skills: Infiltrate, Side Strike
Passives: Quick movement. May strike first.

Starting troops:
80 Scouts (5 squads of 16 each)

Squad Equipment:
Sword, spear, leather.

Commander - Pikeman (Trebonth)

Equipment: Pike, a knife, helmet and chainmail
Skills: Long stab, Dismount
Passives: Long melee range, better against horsemen.

Starting troops:
24 Pikemen
Equipment: Pike, a knife, helmet and leather.
96 Spearmen (4 squads of 24 each)
Equipment: Spear, a knife and leather.

Given that, they all are ready to start. That's when they appeared in middle of the desert before their home fortress. Seems like it's tutorial though.

(From this line I'll be RPing directly as Trebonth)

Faressain

Oops, I forgot about the locations of interest:

(NW)The stronghold
Desert area
(S) Small muslim camp
(W) Small muslim caravan
(E) Bandits
(NE) (Risky) Medium muslim camp