News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

>The Command Line Game

Started by Zoomreddin, Feb 28, 2013, 05:10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoomreddin

Ugh, I hope this is in the right section. If it isn't I can move it though. :)

Okay, this is a very different RPG. Instead of Roleplaying, everyone is the same character, and they control that character with commands. For example
Quote from: TheGameController/WhateverYouWantToCallItYou awake on a bed in a dark room, you notice a drawer with a glass on it.
Quote from: ILikeRPGS>Pick up glass
Quote from: TheGameController/WhateverYouWantToCallItYou pick up the glass.
Quote from: PieFace7000>Examine glass.
Quote from: TheGameController/WhateverYouWantToCallItThere appears to be nothing special about the glass.
Quote from: IAmAPerson>Smash glass on floor.
Quote from: TheGameController/WhateverYouWantToCallItNothing special happens, but you cut your foot on a shard.
Etc. I'll start out as The Game Controller (Referred to as TGC). Whenever TGC gets bored, or has gone inactive on this thread, or has been controlling for a long time, he retires for the next person.
Okay. Begin.

You start in a field full of yellow flowers, the sun shines in the bright blue sky above you.
Current TGC/Narrator: Beagel
Current TGC/Narrator Status: ??

Past TGC Narrator Statuses:
Zoomreddin: Eaten
ka-doink4545o0: Billions of miles below you and Earth.
mythbusteranimator: Post overload.
shpeters: Sucked up somewhere in a vortex.
bluecat600: Unknown.
8435.5: Computer he was running on was destroyed

Tai-Guy

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

]
                                                                                                                                                            Earth and Moon, showing their sizes and distance to scale. The yellow bar represents a pulse of light traveling from Earth to Moon in 1.26 seconds.

Zoomreddin

You pick the flower, and suddenly feel dizzy. The sky now appears to be a lot purpler than you remember.

ka-doink4545o0

[removed - offensive]

30-1

ka-doink4545o0

[removed - offensive]

Zoomreddin

You look at yourself. You see bruises that you don't remember. Normally you would run away, but you don't see any reason to.

ka-doink4545o0

[removed - offensive]

Zoomreddin

You run in circles, but are getting too tired to do anything. You notice some water inside the flower you are still holding.

ka-doink4545o0

[removed - offensive]

Zoomreddin

You drink all of the water, but just feel hungrier. You might have gone crazy if someone hadn't walked up behind you.

mythbusteranimator

check out this site
i heard it's cool ;)

mythbusteranimator

> eat mushroom. you think it is One-Up.

check out this site
i heard it's cool ;)

Zoomreddin

You attempt to eat a mushroom, but the human slaps it out of your hand. "You idiot, what do you think your doing?" He starts to drag you out of the field. You don't want to leave, the place is pretty and calm, and this person is wrecking the flowers. Or was that you?

mythbusteranimator

check out this site
i heard it's cool ;)

Zoomreddin

You bite his hand as the flowers disappear behind you and suddenly realize how stupid that was. Why did you even like that field anyway? "Better?" He asks, looking you in the eye. "Those flowers are poisoness to anyone who comes near, it'll make you go crazy! "Say, how'd you get in there anyway?"

mythbusteranimator

check out this site
i heard it's cool ;)

Zoomreddin

You sneeze. "Ah, I guess the effects are still wearing off." You and the human, which you can now tell is a man, tightly bundled and with a mask over his face, sit for a long time until you stop feeling dizzy suddenly, and remember how to speak.

mythbusteranimator

> Speak. "Are you a masked killer?"

check out this site
i heard it's cool ;)

Zoomreddin

You ask him if he is a masked killer, and he rolls his eyes. "Does it look like I am? If I wanted you to die I would have left you in the field for a painful death. The only reason I wore the mask was to keep the fumes from killing me." He takes of the mask and throws it down, then stands up.

mythbusteranimator

check out this site
i heard it's cool ;)

ka-doink4545o0

[removed - offensive]