News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

MAXIMUM VERBOSITY

Started by Wolfslime123, Jan 31, 2018, 12:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfslime123

Take the above phrase, drag out a word in that phrase and uh... yeah.

If everyone agrees, we can start over if the phrase becomes unverbosifiable and the next guy can make a phrase.

You there! Yes, you! The person who will make the next post! Give us our phrase!
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

CoolTBGGaming

You there! Yes, you! The person who will make the next post reply! Give us our phrase!

(dunno if I'm doing this right but whatever.)
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

You there! Yes, you! The person who will make the next post reply! Give us our string of words!
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Alex The JPEG

You there! Yes, you! The homo sapien sapien who will make the next post reply! Give us our string of words!
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Wordweaver

You there! Yes, you! The homo sapien sapien who will type each letter within the next post reply! Give us our string of words!
As above, so below.

Tymewalk

You, the person at the location near me! Yes, I am talking about you! The homo sapien sapien who will proceed to type each keystroke translating to a set of letters in the next post in this thread! Give us a set of words that can be used to begin the game!
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

findanegg

You, the person at the location near me! Yes, I am talking about you! The homo sapien sapien who will proceed to type each keystroke translating to a set of letters in the next post in this thread! Give us a set of words that can be used to begin and thus proceed with the game!
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Tymewalk

You, the person at the location near me! Yes, I am talking about you! The homo sapien sapien who will proceed to type each keystroke translating to a set of letters as determined by the hardware drivers and keyboard layout of your computer in the next post in this thread! Give us a set of words that can be used to begin and thus proceed with the game!
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Wolfslime123

You, the person at the location near me! Yes, I am talking about you! The homo sapien sapien who will proceed to type each keystroke translating to a set of letters as determined by the hardware drivers and keyboard layout of your computer in the next post in this thread! Give us a set of words that can be used to begin and thus proceed with the activity we have decided to be recreational and refer to as a game that is based on text!

(You know, I actually meant for the next poster to make the phrase.)
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Tymewalk

You, the person at the location I am designating as near me, in a relative sense, given that we are only united via the internet! Yes, I am talking about you! The homo sapien sapien who will proceed to type each keystroke translating to a set of letters as determined by the hardware drivers and keyboard layout of your computer in the next post in this thread! Give us a set of words that can be used to begin and thus proceed with the activity we have decided to be recreational and refer to as a game that is based on text!
Quote from: Wolfslime123(You know, I actually meant for the next poster to make the phrase.)
(They did, it just happened to be "You there! Yes, you! The person who will make the next post reply! Give us our phrase!" :P)

Alex The JPEG

You, the person at the location I am designating as near me, in a relative sense, given that we are only united via the internet! Yes, I am talking about you! The homo sapien sapien who will proceed to type each keystroke translating to a set of letters as determined by the hardware drivers and keyboard layout of your computer in the next post in this thread! Free transfer to us a set of words that can be used to begin and thus proceed with the activity we have decided to be recreational and refer to as a game that is based on text!
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Tymewalk

You, the person at the location I am designating as near me, in a relative sense, given that we are only united via the internet! Yes, I am talking about you! The homo sapien sapien who will proceed to type each keystroke translating to a set of letters as determined by the hardware drivers and keyboard layout of your computer in the next collection of words that is stored in an online database to later be displayed to other users of these forums in this thread! Free transfer to us a set of words that can be used to begin and thus proceed with the activity we have decided to be recreational and refer to as a game that is based on text!

Tymewalk

Fishmael

You, the term here referring to a common second-person pronoun, the person, or sentient being that is in most cases human, at the location in the physical sense that I am designating as near, or, alternatively, close, to me, in a relative sense, rather than a subjective and positional sense, given that we are only united via, alternatively 'by', if we were to use the colloquial form of 'via', the internet, a global computer network providing a variety of information and communication facilities, consisting of interconnected networks using standardized communication protocols and thus our distance may be varied more than our perceived interconnectedness through the medium! Yes, I, the composer of this note, am talking, or rather, typing, as I am not dictating any of this orally, about you, the one reading this rather long amount of text! The homo sapien sapien, or 'human', again using the colloquial term, who will proceed, upon your completion of receiving this post on your end, to 'type' (or, to make the action of pressing keys in order to write something out using a typewriter or computer) each keystroke, a term here referring to a single depression of a key on a keyboard, especially as a measure of work, translating to, or expressing in another language (in this case not a literal spoken language, but an electronic expression of language determined by the information passed between computers) a set of letters, or numbers depending on exactly how far this expression is willing to go, as determined by the hardware 'drivers', a term here used to refer to a computer program that operates or controls a particular type of device that is attached to a computer, and computer keyboard (not to be confused with a musical keyboard, as the two have drastically different uses) layout of your computer in the next collection, phrase, sentence, or paragraph of words that is stored in an online database to later be displayed to other users of these forums, running off of FluxBB in this instance, in this thread, a running commentary of text messages pertaining to one topic or question! Free transfer to us a set of words that can be used to begin and thus proceed with the activity we have decided to be recreational and refer to as a game that is based on text, though whether or not this final sentence can be considered in any way grammatically correct is up for debate.
ke a safe just fell on a ca
hived, but I'm happy to tr
ouns are they/she, pleas
ive on the misc forums, i

realicraft

Welp, I don't think we can verbosify that any more, so...

Monika is best girl
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ended on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Prism

Monika is first best young woman
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

realicraft

The character 'Monika' from the game 'DDLC' is first best young woman
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ended on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Prism

The character Monika, from a game to be called "Doki Doki Literature Club," is a number one very good young female person.

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Faressain

The character Monika, from a series of string codes, textures and scripts, executed by memory sticks, graphical memory, CPU and monitor display, shortly a video game to be called "Doki Doki Literature Club," is a number one very good young person who gives birth of various people, so she's a female.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Prism

Seam49

FThe character Monika, from a series of string codes, textures and scripts, executed by memory sticks, graphical memory, CPU and monitor display, shortly a video game to be called "Doki Doki Literature Club," is a number one very good young object made up of cells that is self aware who gives birth of various people, so she's a female.

DownsGameClub

The character Monika, from a series of string codes, textures and scripts, executed by items that hold a memory of an item, graphical memory, a computer processing unit located within or adjacent to the computer, and monitor display also located within or adjacent to the computer, shortly a video game to be called "Doki Doki Literature Club," is a number one very good young object made up of cells that is self conscious who is capable of giving birth to various people, which is not possible within the game for more than various reasons, and is therefore, a woman who are also known as a female.

Tymewalk

The fictional character known as "Monika", from a series of string codes, textures, and scripts, executed by items that hold a memory of an item, graphical memory, a computer processing unit located within or adjacent to the computer, and monitor display also located within or adjacent to the computer, which when used properly forms a video game that is referred to as "Doki Doki Literature Club" or "DDLC" by some fans, is a number one very good young object made up of cells that is self conscious who is capable of giving birth to various people, which is not possible within the game for more than obvious and various reasons, and is therefore, a woman, also known as a female, which is also exemplified by various other traits shared by the character.

Seam49

#232019-Feb-07  15:51:45
Tymewalk
TBG Moderator
Email Website
The fictional character known as "Monika", from a series of string codes, textures, and scripts, executed by items that hold a memory of an item, graphical memory, a computer processing unit located within or adjacent to the computer, and monitor display also located within or adjacent to the com which when used properly forms a video game that is talked about as "Doki Doki Literature Club" or "DDLC" by some people who like it emotionally, is a number one very good young object made up of tiny little things that are what living things are made of that is self conscious who is capable of giving birth to various people, which is not possible within the game for more than obvious and various reasons, and is therefore, a woman, also known as a female, which is also exemplified by various other traits shared by the character.

Seanbobe

2018-Jul-13  15:25:08
realicraft
TBGer
Email Website
Welp, I don't think we can verbosify that any more, so...

Monika is best girl

9oYnIwA.png
Hello.
Defeat some bosses, maybe collect loot?
Defeat bosses and enemies, possibly collect loot?
#LastPostWins
tongue
neutral
47007.png

Report Quote Quick quote
#16 2018-Jul-13  15:34:29
ReshiramTheDragon
TBGer
Website
Monika is first best young woman

Discord tag: JayfeatherTheHealer#7049
I have 25 internets, want to give me one?
sketch15496809847712.png

Report Quote Quick quote
#17 2018-Jul-13  15:36:48
realicraft
TBGer
Email Website
The character 'Monika' from the game 'DDLC' is first best young woman

9oYnIwA.png
Hello.
Defeat some bosses, maybe collect loot?
Defeat bosses and enemies, possibly collect loot?
#LastPostWins
tongue
neutral
47007.png

Report Quote Quick quote
#18 2018-Jul-13  15:41:09
ReshiramTheDragon
TBGer
Website
The character Monika, from a game to be called "Doki Doki Literature Club," is a number one very good young female person.

sketch15496809847712.png

Report Quote Quick quote
#19 2018-Jul-13  16:26:10
Itaku
TBGer
Email
The character Monika, from a series of string codes, textures and scripts, executed by memory sticks, graphical memory, CPU and monitor display, shortly a video game to be called "Doki Doki Literature Club," is a number one very good young person who gives birth of various people, so she's a female.

Stay tuned for 1x1 RP era.
"Our destiny is not just what others pick for us. Our destiny is mix of environment, our common goals, our actions, their consequences and time." - Itaku, 2018
Whether I play Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, I always make artefact elsewhere, like defeating hard boss, making some excessive quality items or even making a miracle.
Doh.gif
"We're in middle of very important science project, feel free to visit us at any time."
Quote of the day: "Do not be deceived: bad company corrupts good morals." - Anonymous.
mad Proud saviour of these guys. Also I am happy to see that I'm one of first to see Heathcliffe's 25k post milestone.

Report Quote Quick quote
#20 2019-Jan-28  20:15:03
ReshiramTheDragon
TBGer
Website
bump

sketch15496809847712.png

Report Quote Quick quote
#21 2019-Jan-29  03:11:41
Seam49
TBGer
Website
FThe character Monika, from a series of string codes, textures and scripts, executed by memory sticks, graphical memory, CPU and monitor display, shortly a video game to be called "Doki Doki Literature Club," is a number one very good young object made up of cells that is self aware who gives birth of various people, so she's a female.

➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️

Report Quote Quick quote
#22 2019-Feb-06  19:20:44
DownsGameClub
TBG Moderator
Email Website
The character Monika, from a series of string codes, textures and scripts, executed by items that hold a memory of an item, graphical memory, a computer processing unit located within or adjacent to the computer, and monitor display also located within or adjacent to the computer, shortly a video game to be called "Doki Doki Literature Club," is a number one very good young object made up of cells that is self conscious who is capable of giving birth to various people, which is not possible within the game for more than various reasons, and is therefore, a woman who are also known as a female.

yt_banner_copy.png

Report Quote Quick quote
#23 2019-Feb-06  23:51:45
Tymewalk
TBG Moderator
Email Website
The fictional character known as "Monika", from a series of string codes, textures, and scripts, executed by items that hold a memory of an item, graphical memory, a computer processing unit located within or adjacent to the computer, and monitor display also located within or adjacent to the computer, which when used properly forms a video game that is referred to as "Doki Doki Literature Club" or "DDLC" by some fans, is a number one very good young object made up of cells that is self conscious who is capable of giving birth to various people, which is not possible within the game for more than obvious and various reasons, and is therefore, a woman, also known as a female, which is also exemplified by various other traits shared by the character.

(つo.o)つ Kirby
Text Based Games Forums Discord Server

Report Quote Quick quote
#24 Today  02:51:44
Seam49
TBGer
Website
#232019-Feb-07  15:51:45
Tymewalk
TBG Moderator
Email Website
The fictional character known as "Monika", from a series of string codes, textures, and scripts, executed by items that hold a memory of an item, graphical memory, a computer processing unit located within or adjacent to the computer, and monitor display also located within or adjacent to the com which when used properly forms a video game that is talked about as "Doki Doki Literature Club" or "DDLC" by some people who like it emotionally, is a number one very good young object made up of tiny little things that are what living things are made of that is self conscious who is capable of giving birth to various people, which is not possible within the game for more than obvious and various reasons, and is therefore, a woman, also known as a female, which is also exemplified by various other traits shared by the character.

➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️

Report Quote Quick quote
Pages: 1Post reply
Index » TBG » MAXIMUM VERBOSITY
Quick post
Write your message and submit
:)  :|  :(  :o  :D  :lol:  :/  D:<  ;)  :P  :roll:  B)

BBCode: on [url ] tag: on [img ] tag: on Smilies: on

Board footer
Jump to

Atom topic feed