News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

On Solid Ground: Faressain

Started by Karanrimé, Jan 29, 2018, 05:07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

Current Day: 1
Souls: 1
Ally Souls: 0
Your Map
Skill Tree
Units
Trebonth
Swordsman
Health: 218/250
Power: 6
Range: 1
Dodge: 3
Block: 1
Speed: 5
Mana: 3/5
Mana Regen: 2
Upgrades Purchased: DoubleStrike, MultiStrike, One-Handed, Swiftness
Abilities: DoubleStrike
Allis
Apprentice
Health: 56/65
Power: 6
Range: 4
Dodge: 0
Block: 2
Speed: 3
Mana: 6/10
Mana Regen: 2
Strife! Fight!
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Karanrimé

Tutorial
The Command sequence is very broad. If you say "attack the invader," I'll interpret that as you want all your units to do that.
If you say "Kalvin to B8 Use Pummel at D5," I'll interpret that exactly as you said.
For now, Move Trebonth 3 Tiles closer to the invaders, and end your turn.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

"Move Trebonth 3 tiles to the West (aka closer, to S18)"
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Karanrimé

The three Invaders have moved Closer to Trebonth.

One hits him for 2 Damage, and Trebonth Attacks back for 6 Damage.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Strike the invader on the left.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Karanrimé

Trebonth Strikes down the Invader.

The other invaders Reach up to Him and they both attack, dealing a total of 4 Damage.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Double-strike the attacker on left.

Karanrimé

Could not complete action: Not Enough Mana.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Ugh... Strike that one on the left then. (How much MP for double-strike?)

Karanrimé

Trebonth strikes an Invader for 6 Damage, and they strike Trebonth for a total of 4 Damage.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Now Double-strike one nuisance up (Aka tile above) there, heh.

Karanrimé

Trebonth Strikes twice, quickly offing the invader attacking from the north.

The Warrior to the west reminds him of his existence.

Tutorial:
At This point, I would have told you to finish off the warrior to the West first, before double-striking the one up North.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Ahem, doesn't taking one fully healthy warrior into grave turns out to be better than finishing off the injured one?

Trebonth attacks the remaining invader.

Karanrimé

Trebonth Finishes off the remaining Warrior.
Day's Spoils: +3 Souls.

Tutorial
Souls are the currency of this Game. You use Souls to purchase upgrades for your units. You gain 1 Soul per Enemy killed, and 1 Ally Soul per 100 Souls spent on a deceased ally. You get 1 ally soul for free each time an ally dies as well, so you'd get 2 Ally souls if you had spent 100 Souls on the Ally.
The skill Tree is now Up, and coincidentally (not) the next upgrade Costs 3 Souls, so why not spend them to get that upgrade?

[under construction]

;

Faressain

So yeah, Multi-Strike go! (Aka picked Multi-Strike in upgrade tree)

Karanrimé

Tutorial
You may have noticed new Statistics in the OP. Those are
Range: How many tiles away You can attack
Dodge: Your chance of not getting hit by heavier weapons
Block: Your chance of not getting hit by lighter weapons
Mana Regen: How much Mana You gain per turn.
You may also notice your Mana is reset to 0 and your HP is at 250. Everything regains 10% HP at the end of the day unless it is dead, and you never start off a day with Mana.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Doesn't need anything more from shop lol

Karanrimé

lolk

DAY T2 STARTED.
5 Invaders

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Karanrimé

The invaders attempt to converge on your position.
Trebonth hits one for 6 damage, but he hits back for 2.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Karanrimé

Trebonth Lets one of the invaders off of his sword as two more each take their strikes at him.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Attack one on north, repeat once.

Karanrimé

Over the course of 2 turns:
The House took 4 Damage
An Invader has died.
Trebonth took 10 damage.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Double strike one on left, then next 2 turns attack one on right, then move one square to the right and Double-strike the final offender.