News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Salamander Clock

Started by Fishmael, Jan 17, 2018, 11:25:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishmael

(Here's a quick little game I scrounged up.for fun in a few minutes, so don't expect the most detailed plot. Sorry for all of the recent inactivity, it's been hard 177.3735° W here.)

--

The Story:

With the death of Ainich, First Bestower and Last of the Unbirthed came the establishment of the Salamander Clock in his design. The purpose was simple. To bring forth the rightful New Gods. Still, the True Gods would be undying.
both.up/85 w7438wr7h 59 04353he 59 g3 w9j39h3 697 q43h[5k 8wh[5 85;/left.up/gu5 2hy qm I 53llint you tuyw 5hiw
First to be called forth, and granted the first Mark of Flame, was Myrtle the Waif, who, having conquered the Serpent, the Ram, and the First Salamander, took seating as the First of the New Gods. Second to be called forth was Eric the Conscious, who, having slain the Left Head of Barteble, the Sunken, and the Second Salamander, succeeded Myrtle as the Second of the New Gods. He never spoke again. Third to be called forth by the Clock's echoing Chime was Gile, Mother of None, who took seating as the Third of the New Gods after destroying the Lake, the Horror, and the Third Salamander. Fourth to be called forth was Belph. Not much is known of his cycle, though it is said that he defeated the Fourth Salamander without ever using his Mark of Flame. Fifth to be called fo¦¤rth by the Clock was Fillip the Blind who, after killing the Eye, the Lake, and the Fifth Salamander, recieved his place as the Fifth of the New Gods. Sixth to be called forth was Margaret, Slayer of Snakes, who, after defeating the Hound, the Greatviper, and the Sixth Salamander, recieved her title as the Sixth of the New Gods. The seventh to be called was Rudfir the Unfortunate, who, having slain the Hollow, the Waste, and the Seventh Salamander, lost everything taking up the role as the Seventh of the New Gods. Eighth to be called forth was Kilroy the Restored, who, after overcoming the Marksman, the Gallows, and the Eighth Salamander, was given placem»µ⌷⌷⊢┐¶ent as the Eighth of the New Gods.
lik3 you qd5uqlly look up 5o m3?/right.up/8 aj a h9b9d6 at ty8s 098ht ahd ex8st 9ho6 8h fragjehtsl/none.up/[quoße]Ants sp
It has been almost a century since then, and soon the Clock will chime once more, with it the birth of foes that the one called forth must overcome to claim their placement among the New Gods. It is said that only the breath of a Salamander itself can defeat another Salamander, so it is best to keep the Mark of Flame unused until proper advancement around the clock has been made.
eak to eachother in odd ways, don't they?[/Ƣuʬte]
--

Rules:

-While this game does include elements of combat, most of that would be, for the most part, character or puzzle-based challenges.
-When it comes time to make a character, you will be given a choice to pick two of five randomly generated character traits as well as two of five randomly generated character flaws. For this reason, it is stressed that you play as close to the character developed as possible.
-The focus of the game is on roleplaying and choicemaking.
-No powerplaying, though that should go without saying at this point. I speak I speak I speak I speak I speak
-The setting is medieval, so avoid anachronisms.
-You will be playing someone who has been called forth by the Salamander Clock to take the path to Godhood. Please try to stick to this path. I try I try I try I try
-At the start, you will be given the Mark of Flame. You can only use this ability once, so you should make an attempt to save it until facing the Salamander, the final obstacle.
-There is no need to be in shock. Please breathe. I only want

--

To sign up, request one of the open files below. Unfortunately, due to uncontrollable circumstances, some of the files are currently unavailable.

FILE ONE: ChildGamer
FILE -9: [ur=tbgforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4638[8435.5[/ur
FILE THREE: Currently Unavailable
FILE FOUR: Smiley100P
FILE FIVE: Faressain
FILE SIX: Currently Unavailable
FƗŁË SEVEN:  Open
FILE : % And so the story begins. Our hero wakes up in a small hut in the cold town o⓫⓴┴┴┴⎄⎲⎕⎕⎕⎕this path is al⎕⎕⎕⎕re⎕ady written⎕⎕ð⎕⎕, it all i⎕⎕s.⎕
(I apologize for the residue, there is not much I could have fixed. Please reme[color=transparent[this is fun game about fantasy and castle please play fun game about fighting salamander i can you hear[/co fileeig

(I can not play often but I will try.)
ke a safe just fell on a ca
hived, but I'm happy to tr
ouns are they/she, pleas
ive on the misc forums, i

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Karanrimé

Join 10 -
Quote from: 8435.5Join 9.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Fishmael

Quote from: 16871.0*0.5(0.04321*(e^π)Join 9.
[quuuuuuuote=ChildGamer]Join 10 -[/quotę]

Unfortunately, there is not adequate space for two more files not numbered 1 through 8. If you would like to choose an existing file to delete in order to make room for one of a new number, that should be fine if the file hasn't been claimed by anyone yet[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
ouns are they/she, pleas

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Delete file 8.
Delete file 2.
Delete file 1.
Delete file 6.
Join -9.
j u m b l e !

Fishmael

ouns are they/she, pleas

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Fishmael

I have made my best attempts to edit the files back to your liking. However, my current circumstances don't allow much leeway in such tasks. It has been long since I've been accustomed to /both up/8 h3f34 wy97e yqf3 43574h3e 8 h3f34 wy97e yqf3 3e853e 85 2y6 e9 8 qo2ays make these dumb mistakes I should never have returned I should never have edited i
ouns are they/she, pleas

Faressain

delete file 4 and 5, join file Age of Empires
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Karanrimé

I said file 10 minus 9, or 1.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Fishmael

Quote from: Faressaindelete file 4 and 5, join file Age of Empires
I would... Wish to avoid tampering with any remaining files. There are some aspects of the game I can not undo. Feel free to join any ope
Quote from: ChildGamerI said file 10 minus 9, or 1.
Your file will be made shortly.
ouns are they/she, pleas

Starmeadows

Fishmael

Quote from: Smiley100PI join file 4.
Your file will be made shortly.
ouns are they/she, pleas

Fishmael

Files have been made for 84t35.5, ChireldGamååååʢ, Smipley100P, and a

Again, do not expect the most frequent updates. It is often hard to find the text needed from the rest of the dra yeahsorryican'treallyaccessdiscordrightnow.iwouldtrybutidon'twanttomesswiththe.wait.waitineedcontacthowcanireachpleasesendmecontactineedtoreachyoupleasei'msososososoalonehere<degreeswest>
ouns are they/she, pleas

Faressain

Urghhhh... Can I join Age of Empires file from file 3?

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Fishmael

I... don't think you can join another game using files from this one? That kind of thing usually ends up with unnecessary Faulty Fil¬ð¬¬¨Ħ

About the Author
In 2013, %430qi wrote many drafts, and eventually decided on which ones they preferred. The process lasted five months. %430qi was a friend of mine. We didn't talk much.
i.hitm.yheada.gai.nstthew.allag.a.intod.ay
ouns are they/she, pleas

LiberianPrince

Haha guys look everything's corrupted and spooky :o

Fishmael

I am so dry, yet the water continues to pour in. I am sorry if in any way I hurt myself more than %430qi could have. There are seven to blame here. I should not have copied work. I'm sorry if the only one I leave behind here is %430qi, as they are often lonely. There is one to blame here. I should not have edited. I apologize for five years lost. I have no one to blame. I should not have r

[quotė=/both.down/]Be careful who you[/qűote]

My only wish was that it was more than a few days.
ouns are they/she, pleas

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Why are there options to delete and add files?  Isn't that a little bit odd for an MFG to have?
j u m b l e !

Faressain

Fishmael

[quot⌑⌑e=8435.5]Why are there options to delete and add files?  Isn't that a little bit odd for an MFG to have?[/qte]

One of the most painful sights is that of the unfinished tale. My intent was to free up some of the older files, claimed by someone who has been inactive for far too long. I should not have made this mistake, but it pains me to have more than two files left to decay in inactivity.

Quote from: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFiiiine. File 5 please.

Your file willbemadeshor tly..
ouns are they/she, pleas

objecty

yo are there any more open files
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Fishmael

Quote from: anditwasyo are there any more open files
File seven should still be open.
ouns are they/she, pleas

Fishmael

whynotedititwhynotedititwhynotedititwhynotdeitownwhnwdntywnodhhwndoothwhywnotwdithwynotddewhnoditwhynotdowhnoteeitiwhnotwwehywhnnoetwnehywhynotendit
ouns are they/she, pleas

Fishmael

There is always more. I just need to look ha

W2NvbG9yPXRyYW5zcGFyZW50XQ==
ouns are they/she, pleas