News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Fluffy Tails, Firey Tensions (Suddenly On A Roll)

Started by Starmeadows, Dec 16, 2017, 12:02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starmeadows

Prelude: this had better be a good idea

The year is about 2048.  By this time everyone forgot the battle on Net Neutrality (it's still wide open, so you know) and are now focusing on an entirely different subject: your kind as a legitimately sentient species.
You see, your ancestors back in maybe the 60s or 80s had just learned how to use stone and contain fire a while back, and generation by generation you've learned from humans- how to create steel properly or how to build architecture, even though you constantly stand on four legs.
In other words, you're foxes in your renaissance era.  Or is it not unlike Ancient Greece?  Either way, you're progressing at an alarming rate.  Your lifespans have even increased to 4-6 years!
But enough about that, let's talk about you as an individual.  You're probably a normal-ish fox for the time- you hunt properly, you have a few hobbies like drawing or learning new things, but you probably didn't expect the fact that you've been accepted into the Order of Fluffy Tails, which of course is much more than, well, Fluffy Tails.  You might not even have one, idk
Suddenly, you're interesting for whatever reason, and in fact you already were
So yay?

RULES:
Normal crap, stay with the guidelines, no godmodding, metagaming, etcetcetc
Shipping is encouraged, yay!
Having kits/cubs are also encouraged, just don't go in detail with any of the corresponding scenes.
You can have as many characters as you can manage!
And yes, as a clarification, they can be LGBT+, so yayay
On that, IC homophobia is perfectly acceptable as well.
I was going to GM this with 4d3-8, but I decided "Nah" so this is a freeform rp
On that, no... what's it called when you dodge incessantly and force hits again?
Don't start any OOC drama, but inversely start ALL THE IC DRAMAAAAA
Lighthearted humor is equally encouraged.
That's it I guess?

Archive!
Prelude: this had better be a good idea
Chapter 1: new days mean new stuff I guess
Chapter 2: Suddenly On a Roll

Character sheet!

Name | Age | Gender
Appearance:
Personality:
Known abilities:
Allegiance: (No, you don't have to be in the order of fluffy tails :P)
Other/Backstory?:

Starmeadows

Known Characters!

The2000

Edsmos | 1 year | Female
Appearance: Uhh... fox?
Personality: EDGELORD. Suicidal, or at least she says that she wants to die. A lot.
Known abilities: EDG- Uh... I'm good at drawing... or something.
Allegiance: The DISORDER of Fluffy Tails B) *EDGELORD* B) (also can someone else join the disorder of fluffy tails im lonely)
Other/Backstory?: She had a tragic childhood, where her parents were divorced, and then one day they got run over. The person who ran them over was a businessman that had so much money that Edsmos lost immediately in a court case, was hated by everyone, and lost all of her money, too. She then joined(?) The Disorder of Fluffy Tails, and became evil, and super edgy.

Ash_TBG

Ash | 4 years | F
Appearence: Normal rusty but with a few more black patches.
Personality: Sarcastic, insane, and dark.
Known abilities: An amazing understanding of physics and math, and is pretty good with tech.
Alliance: The Disorder of Fluffy Tails
Backstory: (fair warning: this is dark.) Her parents were killed by other foxes when she was a kit. Her brother was taken away by an unknown fox to be a slave, leaving her and her sister alone in the cold. Her sister dies, driving her insane. She seeks out the big cities, looking for a new life. She finds some money in her parent's hiding spots and takes it. She encounters strange foxes on her way to the city. When she gets there, she buys a cloak and a silver dagger. She is left with about 900 dollars, so she goes to find a job. She ends up being an assassin, then the disorder finds her at age 3.5, and she starts working for them. The death of her family left her twisted inside, and she might have a problem with the whole insanity thing.
Extras: Has a self-made glove that has stun volt energy in it.

Faressain

Astra | 4 months | F
Appearance: Your everyday polar fox, with green eyes, but white fur and fluffy skin.
Personality: Traditionalistic, believes technology is not thing foxes should do, but religious to the 'foxhound' which is monotheistic fox religion.
Known abilities: Unlike other foxes in her age she has below-average technology skills, she learns hunting.
Allegiance: Foxhound Traditionalists
Other/Backstory?: She lives as one of three children in the traditional fox family. No other thing is known about her, except that (hope these do exist in FTFT)

Floofy

Kego (pronounced key-go)| 10 Months | M
Appearance: An average sized fox with ears that are slightly bigger than average. His fur is mostly a dark gray/black, with a white stripe of fur from the top of his head to his nose, a patch of brown fur on either side of his face, black ears, a white stomach, white fur on the sides of his neck, brown fur behind his shoulders, legs that are mostly white, and a white tipped tail. Essentially like this, but without the whiskers all over his face, and his eyes are a green-blue
Personality: A little bit snotty, curious, alert, protective, mischievous, ambitious, a little bit of an introvert
Known abilities: He's fast
Allegiance: The Forbidden Legacy...a group of rogues. Despite this, he usually acts pretty normal in public, and chances are, you wouldn't know he was part of this group.
Other/Backstory?: x?

Smiley100P

Hari | 8 months | M
Appearance: your basic fox.  Green eyes, orange pelt, fluffy tail
Personality: Has an idealistic sense of honor.  Usually passive.  Usually.  Prefers sleeping outdoors.
Known abilities: Slightly above-average hunter.
Allegiance: Order of the Fluffy Tails
Other/Backstory?: Hari has so far had a normal life as an only child.  He went to school as often as he could and befriended humans by looking cute.  He was surprised when he was accepted into the order of Fluffy Tails, and he wondered if they accept pretty much anybody now.

General Unshi | 3 | F
Appearance: She looks like a normal fox- orange-and-white pelt, white-tipped, bushy tail, other than the fact that she has fuchsia eyes and an "extravagant" peice of chestplate armor with three stars on it.  She also wears a helmet and more armor in battle, but that's past the point.
Personality: Unshi has a powerful voice and fights alongside her comrades.  She views those who don't cowardly, and is very suspicious of the Human United States for this.  It can be a bit toxic, of course...
Known abilities: Excellent battle plans.  Also an experienced fighter and trainer.
Allegiance: Order of the Fluffy Tails
Other/Backstory?: x

Tymewalk

Damian | 1.5 years | Male
Appearance: Fennec fox, I guess.
Personality: Cheerful, optimistic, and innovative.
Known abilities: Craftsmanship and woodworking/metalworking.
Allegiance: At the present time, none.
Other/Backstory?: 1.5 years ago, Damian was born, some stuff happened, then he became an engineer and made stuff. - 10/10 best story ever (IGN)

Wolfslime123

Contego (shield, protect, and defend in latin) | 1 year | M (Deceased)
Appearance: a silver fox
Personality: Friendly out of uniform, stern professionally
Known abilities: Exceptional aim
Allegiance: VPD
Other/Backstory?: Normal, average fox life

(A nickname would be given by observers so smiley can probably choose what others call him, otherwise no real name is known.) | ??? | M
Appearance: Wears a dark green cloak and hides in dark places... So no one's really sure. Also uses a sword.
Personality: mysterious
Known abilities: Very stealthy
Allegiance: (No, you don't have to be in the order of fluffy tails tongue) A vigilante who wants to destroy the disorder.
Other/Backstory?: His parents were killed by the disorder while they were held as hostages in the building they worked in when he was a child. Now he is a known enemy of the disorder.

Body Count: 3
PC body count: 1

Faressain

Astra | 4 months | F
Appearance: Your everyday polar fox, with green eyes, but white fur and fluffy skin.
Personality: Traditionalistic, believes technology is not thing foxes should do, but religious to the 'foxhound' which is monotheistic fox religion.
Known abilities: Unlike other foxes in her age she has below-average technology skills, she learns hunting.
Other/Backstory?: She lives as one of three children in the traditional fox family. No other thing is known about her, except that (hope these do exist in FTFT).
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Starmeadows

Quote from: FaressainAstra | 4 months | F
Other/Backstory?: She lives as one of three children in the traditional fox family. No other thing is known about her, except that (hope these do exist in FTFT).
Ooh, already some variety!  Accepted.

the2000

Edsmos | 1 year | Female
Personality: EDGELORD. Suicidal, or at least she says that she wants to die. A lot.
Allegiance: The DISORDER of Fluffy Tails B) *EDGELORD* B) (also can someone else join the disorder of fluffy tails im lonely)
Other/Backstory?: She had a tragic childhood, where her parents were divorced, and then one day they got run over. The person who ran them over was a businessman that had so much money that Edsmos lost immediately in a court case, was hated by everyone, and lost all of her money, too. She then joined(?) The Disorder of Fluffy Tails, and became evil, and super edgy.

(By the way, I guess TDoFT is an enemy group or something.)
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Starmeadows

Quote from: the2000Edsmos | 1 year | Female
Personality: EDGELORD
Other/Backstory?: Uhh... born?

(By the way, I guess the DoFT is an enemy group or something.)

Ohhhhh god
Accepted

the2000

Quote from: Smiley100POhhhhh god
Hey, at least the DoFT could be good, right?

Starmeadows

Quote from: the2000
Ehh possibly

the2000

Quote from: Smiley100P
Quote from: the2000
Ehh possibly
Or TDoFT, now.

Tymewalk

Damian | 1.5 years | Male
Other/Backstory?: 1.5 years ago, Damian was born, some stuff happened, then he became an engineer and made stuff. - 10/10 best story ever (IGN)
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Starmeadows

Quote from: TymewalkDamian | 1.5 years | Male
10/10 best backstory ever
Accepted

Also shall we start orr

the2000

Smiley, you tell us where everyone is right now, and give us some things/peeps to interact with.

(I mean, how else will we add peeps on the 'book?)

Starmeadows

Chapter 1: new days mean new stuff I guess

Hari slowly woke up in a grassy field, stretching and yawning.  He stood up shortly, yet starting to doze off again.

the2000

I say, "What about me," like the annoying person I am. "I want to kill myself!" Somebody kill me!

Faressain

(This gotta better balance stuff CoPKMN didn't...)

Astra woke up in her hole. Her older brother, Hugo and her younger, Pri-spi, were already awake. She had to learn hunting this day, so she stretched her body and went outside, following her older brother.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

the2000

Fine. I grab a cigarette and start smoking. I'm so edgy. I wonder where all the other members of TDoFT are right now.

Starmeadows

Hari almost immediately perked up at Edsmos's remark.
"Oh, hello," he said, however still kind of in a slur.

Faressain

Astra was doing learning stuff, but by practice, but first... they had to go to forest, something new to Astra.

the2000

Quote from: Smiley100PHari almost immediately perked up at Edsmos's remark.
"Oh, hello," he said, however still kind of in a slur.
What is that orange loser doing here? What was I doing here? Did I get lost looking for my awesome base? "Err... Hari, what are we doing here? Also, umm... what's it like to have... er... ...parents?" Ah, I'm super awkward. I want to kill myself.

Starmeadows

"Oh, hello! My name is-
Wait, how do you know my name?"

the2000

Quote from: Smiley100P"Oh, hello! My name is-
Wait, how do you know my name?"
"Well, the universe hasn't just started, especially since I joined the anti-your group group."

Faressain

Starmeadows

"...Right."

Hari uncomfortably walked away... before being face to face with a fox with a slightly odder pelt, whose name, Astra, he had no idea about.

Faressain

Astra didn't know yet that the weird-fur fox (Hari) was facing her... She thought it was just her imagination.

Tymewalk

Damian walked around the large field. It was another bright and sunny day, with not a cloud in sight.

The perfect weather for experimenting.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words