News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

madden the mods

Started by findanegg, Dec 15, 2017, 01:16:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

findanegg

this is a game where you post something that is on the very edge of getting your post removed but for some technicality or another your post cannot actually be banned (and also rate the post above). when a mod removes a post from this topic or closes the whole operation down, the poster, or all players lose respectively and cannot post any more

i will start: i have opinions about gun control and abortion
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Flowermanvista

i'd like to know what your opinions are, but that could start a flamewar.

9/10

hi i'm flowermanvista, and i'd like to tell you about atheism.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

LiberianPrince

7/10

ISP CHARGE 20 QUADRILLINO DOLLAR FOR GOOGLE I NEED FREE I NEED COLLECTIVE GOOGLE INETER NSJEG IS HUMANE RIGHTJSSSS!

findanegg

9/10

overwatch? pfft more like overratted
Quote from: Flowermanvistai'd like to know what your opinions are, but that could start a flamewar.
that's the point my dude.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.