News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

#BreakTheInternet

Started by Starmeadows, Dec 12, 2017, 11:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starmeadows

THE TIME HAS COME!
THIS IS OUR FINAL STAND!
WE MUST SAVE THE INTERNET!

...Well, we're a tiny voice, but we still count, am I right?

CoolTBGGaming

https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

DownsGameClub

Me, supporting this movement, will leave this open for the next 48 hours.  However, due to the fact that this isn't a legitimate TBG, I will have to close this after the 2 days has elapsed.

Thanks.  Feel free to support the movement here.  :)

Faressain

Poland - might be safe from regime of ANN (Anti-Net Neutrality)
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Starmeadows

Quote from: FaressainPoland - might be safe from regime of ANN (Anti-Net Neutrality)
#Jealous

Quote from: DownsGameClubMe, supporting this movement, will leave this open for the next 48 hours.  However, due to the fact that this isn't a legitimate TBG, I will have to close this after the 2 days has elapsed.

Thanks.  Feel free to support the movement here.  :)
That's fine; the vote is on the 14th, anyway

Quote from: CoolTBGGamingFIRST!
...This is
This is a serious issue
Whyyyyy

CoolTBGGaming

Quote from: Smiley100P
...This is
This is a serious issue
Whyyyyy
Sorry.
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Starmeadows

Quote from: CoolTBGGaming
Quote from: Smiley100P
...This is
This is a serious issue
Whyyyyy
Sorry.
It's fine.  Just look up Net Neutrality and join the protest yay

Flowermanvista

hey guys i uploaded another stupid video on youtube
come here and see it before ajit pai and his cronies put it and the whole of youtube behind a massive paywall

also i have bad news - it seems that things may have to get worse before they get better, if you know what i mean
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Starmeadows

Quote from: Flowermanvistahey guys i uploaded another stupid video on youtube
come here and see it before ajit pai and his cronies put it and the whole of youtube behind a massive paywall

also i have bad news - it seems that things may have to get worse before they get better, if you know what i mean
We currently have the upper hand, according to news headlines
I mean they might get it back but
Still yay

Alex The JPEG

I support this.

#BreakTheInternet

also inb4 closed
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Starmeadows

Quote from: alexphanI support this.

#BreakTheInternet

also inb4 closed
Good
Yay

DownsGameClub

Okay, I'm sorry guys.

After a brief meeting with some of the members, we decided this should be closed.  Please divert your support over here, where it would be more relevant and prevent the forums from getting too messy with political stuffs - https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=3990.0