News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

How high can we count before Christmas?

Started by Uzi, Dec 11, 2017, 12:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uzi

Simply count up by 1 - our final score is whatever the count is at December 25, 2017 at 00:00:00 EST.

lol this signature was so bad i had to change it to something else

Uzi

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

SuperJedi224

redgreenandblue

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Uzi

CoolTBGGaming

https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

SuperJedi224

Orb Fish

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG10

Quick, Christmas attacks soon.

Christmas doesn't attack for another month.
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh