News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Carollin'

Started by Wolfslime123, Dec 06, 2017, 02:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfslime123

Try to sing a Christmas carol one sentence at a time without someone ruining it. I'll start,

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, a partridge in a pear tree.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

SpicyMeatball

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...Two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree.
previously known as Floofy

redgreenandblue

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, 2 turtle doves and a a partridge in a pear tree.

Wolfslime123

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,3 french hens, 2 turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

redgreenandblue

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 4 calling birds, 3 french hens, 2 turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree

Wolfslime123

On the 5th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, FIIIVE GOLDEN RINGs!!! four calling birds, three french hens, 2 turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree.

(Wow, no ruins yet, I'm gonna regret saying that.)
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Flowermanvista

On the 6th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, 666 666 666 666 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o hAiL sAtAn
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Wolfslime123

I knew it. Couldn't keep my mouth shut. I just had to point it out.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Flowermanvista

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

objecty

I don't have a problem D:<
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

redgreenandblue

DASHING THROUGH THE SNOOOOW

Flowermanvista

IN A ONE HORSE OPEN SLEIGH!!!!
good morning, SMF!

CoolTBGGaming

https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Faressain

Quote from: Flowermanvista

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Flowermanvista

ruh

It's the most wonderful time of the year
good morning, SMF!

Faressain

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

redgreenandblue

We would make the worst group of carollers

Faressain

Quote from: Faressain
Indeed

Starmeadows

oH THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS FRIGHTFUL

redgreenandblue

bUT THE FIRE IS SO DELIGHTFUL

Starmeadows

aND SINCE WE'VE NO PLACE TO GO

redgreenandblue

i SAY LET IT GROW. LET IT GROW LET IT GROW YOU CAN'T REAP WHAT YOU DONT SOW.

objecty

for some reason when ever I see this topic I think ca rollin', like the beginning of 'custard' and then 'rolling' without the G, and not carolling
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Alex The JPEG

Hark how the bells,
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

joefarebrother

i don't even know this one sorry

But games where anyone is allowed to ruin at any time are REALLY difficult
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.