News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Word Block

Started by the2000, Dec 05, 2017, 11:52:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the2000

This game is simple. Either remove a word, or add a new one. You can remove a word from anywhere, and you can put any word anywhere. Only one, and you can't do both. For example,

Quote from: DatewalkBee
Quote from: that1000Bee Hive
Quote from: UberWinBig Bee Hive
Quote from: PancakesandOmelet24Big Bee
Quote from: that1000Big Queen Bee
New rule: If the sentence is 5 words or more, the first person to notice this and post will "reset" the game to a single word of their choice.

Let's begin! I'll let the next guy make the first word, for once. (;
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

redgreenandblue

Epicness123

au
tbger since 2013

awesome-llama

SpicyMeatball

previously known as Floofy

Alex The JPEG

Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

redgreenandblue

Xenon

Road to 5K posts:
2K----2.5K----3K----3.5K----4K----4.5K----5K
It's time to battle in Colosseum!
My Discord: lightshatterz#2041

SpicyMeatball

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

SpicyMeatball

redgreenandblue

Oversize red shoe store

SpicyMeatball

Oversize red store

awesome-llama

Oversize overpriced red store

objecty

overpriced red store
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

the2000

Overpriced red. (Ahh, I was thinking of getting into Pokemon, but Red was overpriced.)
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Xenon

Road to 5K posts:

redgreenandblue

lanceisthelegend27

So I just put something cool and original in here, right?

redgreenandblue

red green and faces

Uzi

lol this signature was so bad i had to change it to something else

Xenon

Road to 5K posts:

Uzi

lol this signature was so bad i had to change it to something else

awesome-llama