News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Time Fighters 2/2 players

Started by Wolfslime123, Oct 30, 2017, 01:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfslime123

In this game, you start with one character who has a random item and which you use to kill the other guy's character within 25 posts or less. Then, A new round starts and this time you get a second version which you control and your first version will repeat exactly what he did the first time. This repeats 4 times and the goal is to make it so that only your versions are alive after 4 rounds. Here's the catch, if a version's routine is majorly changed, such as in the second round Version 1a tries to kill Version 1b but Version 1b got killed early in the second round, then the version is "Unlinked." When a version gets Unlinked. He will stop doing what he is doing and become aware again of his surroundings instead of following his routine. When this happens, you can control him again. This was all very confusing, so here is an example.

Round 1:
1a walks into a building and kills 1b through the window.

Round 2:
1a walks into a building while 2a kills 1b before he meets 1a.
1a is unlinked and can now help 1b kill 2b.
That is the basic idea.

Only 2 players per game or everything would be too confusing.
The game is GM'd.
Don't meta-game.

Current players:
1. 8435.5
2. Beagel
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Uh, "Fighters" isn't capitalized.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

CellularData

Also you should preferably remove the name of the old one because tyme considers it to be inappropriate
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Shpore

This MFG is 100% innocent. Mods are mean to us for pointing out inappropriate things. The hypocrisy is real.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: ShporeThis MFG is 100% innocent. Mods are mean to us for pointing out inappropriate things. The hypocrisy is real.
the reason the name was removed was that it was similar to another inappropriate phrase (hint: remove a letter)
j u m b l e !

Shpore

Quote from: 8435.5
Quote from: ShporeThis MFG is 100% innocent. Mods are mean to us for pointing out inappropriate things. The hypocrisy is real.
the reason the name was removed was that it was similar to another inappropriate phrase (hint: remove a letter)
I know, but I had a similar situation to this where a drawing looked a little suggestive. The mods REMOVED ME POINTING IT OUT and yet they did the same thing here

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

CellularData

Quote from: Shpore
Quote from: 8435.5
I know, but I had a similar situation to this where a drawing looked a little suggestive. The mods REMOVED ME POINTING IT OUT and yet they die the same thing here
i think that neither situation was really ok
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Wolfslime123

I exsist some more. ok beagel.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

you duplicated and misspelled my file
j u m b l e !

Shpore

also cg came before and wasn't accepted.
2 files seems a bit small for an mfg