News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Rate the above person's music

Started by TheTealWashableMarker, Oct 28, 2017, 09:52:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTealWashableMarker

Post what music you like, rate the above. :D

DO NOT rate music for the fandom it's from. Rate it for the music.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QyfHvhAuKWg

edit: crap i didnt realise the video was so long

listen up to about 50 seconds in at the very least
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

NasomiXIV

WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

NasomiXIV

They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Dino

9/10 Not a big fan of the intro, but it's pretty good.

it's a pretty lit song

NasomiXIV

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

SuperJedi224

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

NasomiXIV

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

NasomiXIV

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

findanegg

NasomiXIV

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

SuperJedi224

Interesting stream. Waterflame had one of those for a while, but he seems to have dropped it. 6/10

Gloryhammer - Goblin King of the Darkstorm Galaxy

NasomiXIV

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

findanegg

SuperJedi224

solitaire