News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Tappy Tap Adventures: D&D version [Chapter 1]

Started by Pricey12345, Oct 24, 2017, 04:49:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pricey12345

The story: Many years between the universe of Esoladia, there is an individual taking out the box which features the entire game in D&D style and when you open the box, you take out a lot of these stuff before he reads a book and there are some people going in the room wanted to play a game with him and these figurines are animated and magical as well as he saw those and the adventure begins... again.

Welcome to the magical place again so here are the basics

You can join the game if you want.

It is a d20 game but there will be exploring as well as there will be secrets and you might roll a d20 dice to find out but 20 is lucky however I hope there isn't any 1 rolls around...

For magic there would be 5d6
As base would be 5, max - 30
CON: +8 HP, +4% HP (KO'd characters must get below -1/2 MAX HP to be judged dead, no wipe for KO'd team, provided one member somehow escapes)
WIS: +5 MP, +2.5% MP
CHS: +1% Ally stats/point, determines luck rate of your allies.
STR: +5 DMG, +4% DMG dealt
DEF: +4 DMG absorption, determines block rate
MAG: +5 M.DMG, +4% M.DMG dealt
RES: +4 M.DMG resistance, determines resistance rate
AGI: +2 SPD, determines luck and dodge rates.

You can RP in this game as well as some combat and explorations

There will be tips for this game.

This game is part of the Esoladian Chronicles and is the alternative take on Tappy Tap Adventures which is on Terraria Community Forums

Here are the rules
1. No Mary Sues (including Arch-Sues) or Godmodding, it ruins the fun of everyone.
2. If your HP is at 0, you will be KO'ed but you will be revived in a few turns however if you take 50% of your HP as damage while you are still KO'ed, you will die however the only way to revive yourself from being dead is someone with a revive potion, or a revive spell and there are ways to revive people.
3. If all the players are dead, it is a wipe and you have to start the stage again.
4. Keep it PG-13ish
5. No profanity (Unless it's self censored... I'll make few examples: (curse), (removed), (censored), (gorilla), (valar morghullis), etc.
6. You are allowed to Roleplay
7. Do not metagame.
8. Never troll anyone
9. Check the Master Rules before playing which is here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HgaQadw08N_EuRPfnZ3Qi5QxKSFrs9rHDjW2hMuIuV8/edit?usp=sharing

Name:
Gender (Male, Female or Cross/Mix-gender):
Personality:
Species:
Other:

Your character sheet:
Class: Your info here

Stat info: (You can spend up to 32 points but you can spend 1 point to increase a stat by 1)
CON: 0
WIS: 0
CHS: 0
STR: 0
DEF: 0
MAG: 0
RES: 0
AGI: 0
Passive: Info here
Super Spell: Info here
Strength A: Info here
Strength B: Info here
Strength C: Info here
Weakness A: Info here
Weakness B: Info here

This game will be starting soon so I always accepts signups as well
In a small town where the massive volcano is... https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=3664

An adventure game where we fight stuff...
https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=5512

I'm also Pricey12345#5037 on Discord

Faressain

Name: Trebonth/Agnes
Age: Agnes part thinks she's 16; Trebonth's part thinks he's 24
Gender (Male, Female or Cross/Mix-gender):Cross-Gender (But Agnes is Female and Trebonth is Male)
Personality: Split one - Trebonth is serious, brave and unforgiving, thinking murder is justified by fact he's fighting enemies. Agnes thinks the exact opposite and is friendly, funny and often thinks she's centre of the world.
Species: Human <=> Serperior*
Other: The (...) parts of signups are parts where I'm not sure what to write in.
Class: Gladiator/Shapeshifter
Stat info:
CON: 2 (Weak)
WIS: 3 (Low)
CHS: 4 (High)
STR: 3 (Normal)
DEF: 1 (Wimpy)
MAG: 3 (Normal)
RES: 3 (Low)
AGI: 5 (Legendary)
Passive: Form Change: Trebonth/Agnes can change into Serperior or human forms at will. It takes 1 turn for their form bonuses and weaknesses to kick in. Serperior (Agnes, same as CoPKMN Agnes), which is female form, which cuts defence dice size by 5 and adds 5 to attack dice size. Human (Trebonth, which is also similiar to Duels self), which is male form has d15 on attack and d25 on defense.
Super Spell: Platinum-Leaf Whirlwind: Roll 3d(amount of enemies). They'll take amount of physical attack. Can be critted. (IIIII)
Strength A: Above average Attack abilities in general.
Strength B: Ability to change into Serperior or human at will (But delayed).
Strength C: Good AGI and CHS, possibly a first-strike character.
Weakness A: As with Serperiors, They are both weak to Fire, Bug, Flying, Ice and Poison types. This carries on to human form as well.**
Weakness B: There is possiblity of both of form blunder which may at best just cripple them, but at worst will KO them. (Also Agnes part needs to be canonically trained.)

* <=> stand by two way transformation.
** - However, they're strong against Water, Ground and Rock. Takes 1/2 damage from Electric and itself.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Faressain

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Faressain

Pricey12345

Quote from: FaressainName: Trebonth/Agnes
Age: Agnes part thinks she's 16; Trebonth's part thinks he's 24
Gender (Male, Female or Cross/Mix-gender): Cross-Gender (But Agnes is Female and Trebonth is Male)
Personality: Split one - Trebonth is serious, brave and unforgiving, thinking murder is justified by fact he's fighting enemies. Agnes thinks the exact opposite and is friendly, funny and often thinks she's centre of the world.
Species: Human <=> Serperior*
Other: The (...) parts of signups are parts where I'm not sure what to write in.
Class: Gladiator/Shapeshifter
Stat info:
CON: 2 (Weak)
WIS: 3 (Low)
CHS: 4 (High)
STR: 3 (Normal)
DEF: 1 (Wimpy)
MAG: 3 (Normal)
RES: 3 (Low)
AGI: 5 (Legendary)
Passive: Form Change: Trebonth/Agnes can change into Serperior or human forms at will. It takes 1 turn for their form bonuses and weaknesses to kick in. Serperior (Agnes, same as CoPKMN Agnes), which is female form, which cuts defence dice size by 5 and adds 5 to attack dice size. Human (Trebonth, which is also similiar to Duels self), which is male form has d15 on attack and d25 on defense.
Super Spell: Platinum-Leaf Whirlwind: Roll 3d(amount of enemies). They'll take amount of physical attack. Can be critted. (IIIII)
Strength A: Above average Attack abilities in general.
Strength B: Ability to change into Serperior or human at will (But delayed).
Strength C: Good AGI and CHS, possibly a first-strike character.
Weakness A: As with Serperiors, They are both weak to Fire, Bug, Flying, Ice and Poison types. This carries on to human form as well.**
Weakness B: There is possiblity of both of form blunder which may at best just cripple them, but at worst will KO them. (Also Agnes part needs to be canonically trained.)

* <=> stand by two way transformation.
** - However, they're strong against Water, Ground and Rock. Takes 1/2 damage from Electric and itself.
Accepted, it will start

Here is my battle sheet before the game starts
???????/Tailclaw Whitefluff:
CON: 3; (+1; Normal) Current: 24 HP, +12% HP
WIS: 5; (+3; Legendary) Current +25 MP, +12.5% MP
CHS: 3; (0; Low) +3% Ally stats/point, determines luck rate of your allies.
STR: 2; (-1; Weak) 10 base DMG, +8% DMG dealt
DEF: 3; (0; Low) 12 DMG absorption, determines block rate
MAG: 4; (+2; High) +20 M.DMG, +16% M.DMG dealt
RES: 3; (+1; Normal) +12 M.DMG resistance, determines resistance rate
AGI: 1; (-2; Wimpy) +2 SPD, determines luck and dodge rates.
Passive: Form Shifts: She can change into her dragon or human forms at will. It takes 1 turn for their form bonuses and weaknesses to kick in. Dragon which has increased attack, defence and speed but lower magic and magic resistance. Human which has increased magic and magic resistance but lower attack, defence and speed
Super Spell: Lesser Power of the Dragons: She gains the power of the dragons gaining 50% bonus stats and double speed for 2 turns (IIIII)
Strength A: Has a good variety of spells and healing magic
Strength B: Ability to change into her dragon or human at will with different stat buffs/debuffs.
Strength C: Good MAG and WIS, for dishing out tons of damage to enemies which are weak to magic.
Weakness A: As a powerful dragoness, she is very sluggish in terms of speed and pitful AGI and she is almost always last unless if she used Haste or items/equipment which boosts her speed and she has low STR meaning she would hit lower damage per psychical hit.
Weakness B: Aside from her powerful set up, she has a spell limit of 2 perma and 3 temps (Might get more when every few level ups) which it might roll randomly every few other uses and she might use a lot of MP during her human form but more risky for her dragon form due to her stats differ her form.

OK, I will be opening up the book right now.

Chapter 1, The new beginnings

Story: As the DM opens up the book, this book starts off with a small forest where a humanoid named Trebonth sitting by the tree then you saw a mysterious woman with a cane as she greets with you however you see a noob walking around the trees and smashing against the tree but it wants to punch their faces only to get punched in the face by itself.

Stage 1 Starts

??????? HP: HP: 26/26 MP: 28/28 Base DMG: 10 DMG Absorb: 12 M.DMG: 20 M.DMG Resist: 12 SPD: 2
(Base Stats: 24 (+12%) HP, 25 (+12.5%) MP, 10 (+8%) base DMG, 12 DMG absorb, 20 (+16%) M.DMG, 12 M.DMG resistance and 2 SPD)
Trebonth HP: 17/17 MP: 16/16 Base DMG: 16 DMG Absorb: 4 M.DMG: 16 M.DMG Resist: 16 SPD: 10
(Base Stats: 16 (+8%) HP, 15 (+7.5%) MP, 15 (+12%) base DMG, 4 DMG absorb, 15 (+12%) M.DMG, 12 M.DMG resistance and 10 SPD)

I still accept sign ups during this game

Enemies
Noob HP: 35/35 Base DMG: 12 DMG Absorb: 6 and 1 SPD It has a chance to be stupid
In a small town where the massive volcano is... https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=3664

Faressain

Trebonth attacks the noob quickly, as he doesn't tolerate these... ripoffs.

- Those enemies aren't even remotely clever!
- What? No no no... You should a-
- Shut up, Agnes. That's my personal stuff.

But before so...

"Good morning madam." Trebonth replied to the mysterious woman.

Pricey12345

Quote from: FaressainTrebonth attacks the noob quickly, as he doesn't tolerate these... ripoffs.

- Those enemies aren't even remotely clever!
- What? No no no... You should a-
- Shut up, Agnes. That's my personal stuff.

But before so...

"Good morning madam." Trebonth replied to the mysterious woman.
Trebonth: 5
Noob: 4

You hit the noob dealing 3 damage.

You speak to the woman.

"Hi there, I hope you are safe here."

The mysterious woman goes behind one of the trees before she shoots the spell.

Mysterious woman: 4

The shot that she fired went a bit slippy but still hits the noob for 12 damage.

Noob: 7
Mysterious woman: 11

The noob wasn't very happy before it throws a rock at the tree instead of the mysterious woman.

Mysterious woman HP: 26/26 MP: 28/28 Base DMG: 10 DMG Absorb: 12 M.DMG: 20 M.DMG Resist: 12 SPD: 2 Dice size: d22?
(Base Stats: 24 (+12%) HP, 25 (+12.5%) MP, 10 (+8%) base DMG, 12 DMG absorb, 20 (+16%) M.DMG, 12 M.DMG resistance and 2 SPD)
Trebonth HP: 17/17 MP: 16/16 Base DMG: 16 DMG Absorb: 4 M.DMG: 16 M.DMG Resist: 16 SPD: 10 Dice size: d15 for attack and d25 for defense (d20 for both while as Agnes)
(Base Stats: 16 (+8%) HP, 15 (+7.5%) MP, 15 (+12%) base DMG, 4 DMG absorb, 15 (+12%) M.DMG, 12 M.DMG resistance and 10 SPD)

Enemies
Noob HP: 20/35 Base DMG: 12 DMG Absorb: 6 and 1 SPD It has a chance to be stupid Dice size: d10 for both

Faressain

Trebonth attacked the noob again, possibly because he calmed down Agnes part a bit.

Faressain

Pricey12345

Quote from: FaressainTrebonth attacked the noob again, possibly because he calmed down Agnes part a bit.

Trebonth: 5

You hit the noob but the noob puts the arms in the cross-shaped to protect itself however you still damage the noob which is now 8.

Mysterious woman: 4
The shot that she fired went a bit sloppy again but still hits the noob for 12 damage which disintergrates it.

You got an plank.

As you go through the forest, you see another noob but isn't happy after they killed it's friend...

Mysterious woman HP: 26/26 MP: 28/28 Base DMG: 10 DMG Absorb: 12 M.DMG: 20 M.DMG Resist: 12 SPD: 2 Dice size: d22?
(Base Stats: 24 (+12%) HP, 25 (+12.5%) MP, 10 (+8%) base DMG, 12 DMG absorb, 20 (+16%) M.DMG, 12 M.DMG resistance and 2 SPD) Hiding behind the trees

Trebonth HP: 17/17 MP: 16/16 Base DMG: 16 DMG Absorb: 4 M.DMG: 16 M.DMG Resist: 16 SPD: 10 Dice size: d15 for attack and d25 for defense (d20 for both while as Agnes)

Inventory: 1 plank

Enemies
Noob HP: 35/35 Base DMG: 12 DMG Absorb: 6 and 1 SPD It has a chance to be stupid Dice size: d10 for both

Faressain

"Well, a foe is foe, isn't he?" Treponth said before attacking the noob.

Pricey12345

Quote from: Faressain"Well, a foe is foe, isn't he?" Treponth said before attacking the noob.

Trebonth: 14
Noob: 4

You punched the noob in the face which broke it's face, dealing a good 20 damage to it and you gain a +1 attack roll modifier for this.

Mysterious woman: 16
She fires an shot which is pretty big which blasted the noob for 22 damage and blowing it to pieces which gains an plastic.

As they move on even further, there is a treasure chest near you and it is perfectly safe to take it.

Mysterious woman HP: 26/26 MP: 28/28 Base DMG: 10 DMG Absorb: 12 M.DMG: 20 M.DMG Resist: 12 SPD: 2 Dice size: d22? Modifier bonuses: None.
(Base Stats: 24 (+12%) HP, 25 (+12.5%) MP, 10 (+8%) base DMG, 12 DMG absorb, 20 (+16%) M.DMG, 12 M.DMG resistance and 2 SPD) Hiding behind the trees

Trebonth HP: 17/17 MP: 16/16 Base DMG: 16 DMG Absorb: 4 M.DMG: 16 M.DMG Resist: 16 SPD: 10 Dice size: d15 for attack and d25 for defense (d20 for both while as Agnes) Modifier bonuses: +1 to attack rolls.

Inventory: 1 plank, 1 plastic

Enemies
None

Other
An treasure chest (Open it up and see)

Faressain

"Hmm, seems like a good stuff will come out of this, eh?" Trebonth opens the chest, unaware of Agnes voices, or ignoring them for now.

Pricey12345

Quote from: Faressain"Hmm, seems like a good stuff will come out of this, eh?" Trebonth opens the chest, unaware of Agnes voices, or ignoring them for now.
You opened the chest, revealing an iron and 2 planks.

While they are walking in the forest, they see the exit as you are walking closer to the exit, an noob blocks the way.

Mysterious woman HP: 26/26 MP: 28/28 Base DMG: 10 DMG Absorb: 12 M.DMG: 20 M.DMG Resist: 12 SPD: 2 Dice size: d22? Modifier bonuses: None.

Trebonth HP: 17/17 MP: 16/16 Base DMG: 16 DMG Absorb: 4 M.DMG: 16 M.DMG Resist: 16 SPD: 10 Dice size: d15 for attack and d25 for defense (d20 for both while as Agnes) Modifier bonuses: +1 to attack rolls.

Inventory: 3 planks, 1 plastic, 1 iron

Enemies
Noob HP: 35/35 Base DMG: 12 DMG Absorb: 6 and 1 SPD It has a chance to be stupid Dice size: d10 for both

Other
None

Faressain

Trebonth attacks the noob again while thinking what to do with these materials, when he thinks of making of iron or steel shortsword.

- Well, I guess that will be my first weapon. A sword with plastic and wooden handle, with iron blade on it. If we get enough wood, we could do it from steel instead.
- Uh, good luck then? I won't gve my leaves for you to make your toy knife or whatever-
- You're sometimes annoying me, Agnes. If I knew that reincarnation came with price of you... Ah well, it was forced, but still! Don't comment what I plan to do unless you have any idea how to do it well.
- Aw, fine...

Pricey12345

Quote from: FaressainTrebonth attacks the noob again while thinking what to do with these materials, when he thinks of making of iron or steel shortsword.

- Well, I guess that will be my first weapon. A sword with plastic and wooden handle, with iron blade on it. If we get enough wood, we could do it from steel instead.
- Uh, good luck then? I won't gve my leaves for you to make your toy knife or whatever-
- You're sometimes annoying me, Agnes. If I knew that reincarnation came with price of you... Ah well, it was forced, but still! Don't comment what I plan to do unless you have any idea how to do it well.
- Aw, fine...
Trebonth: 13

You strike the noob for 13 damage. I made an idea about this, it takes 2 Planks, 1 Wood and 1 Iron to make an sword which has a plastic and wooden handle with an iron blade on it.

Mysterious woman: 1
The shot that she fired explodes in front of her taking 6 damage.

Noob: 10
Mysterious woman: 10
The noob punches her but she almost stopped the fist which she taken 2 damage.

Mysterious woman HP: 21/26 MP: 26/28 Base DMG: 10 DMG Absorb: 12 M.DMG: 20 M.DMG Resist: 12 SPD: 2 Dice size: d22? Modifier bonuses: None.

Inventory: 3 planks, 1 plastic, 1 iron

Enemies
Noob HP: 22/35 Base DMG: 12 DMG Absorb: 6 and 1 SPD It has a chance to be stupid Dice size: d10 for both

Other
None

Faressain

"Oh, this is a little weird." Trebonth strikes the noob again, a little annoyed.

Pricey12345

Quote from: Faressain"Oh, this is a little weird." Trebonth strikes the noob again, a little annoyed.

Trebonth: 6
Noob: 6

You strike the noob but it almost stopped it but you still deal 10 damage.

Mysterious woman: 11
The magical shot that she fired flies straightly at the noob dealing 20 damage, which destroys it gaining another plastic.

As you finally go to the exit, you see some houses which are poorly made and another noob saw them before it tries to stop both of you.

Mysterious woman HP: 24/26 MP: 28/28 Base DMG: 10 DMG Absorb: 12 M.DMG: 20 M.DMG Resist: 12 SPD: 2 Dice size: d22? Modifier bonuses: None.

Inventory: 3 planks, 2 plastics, 1 iron

Enemies

Other
None

Faressain

"Hmm, time for action." Trebonth kicks the noob, possibly into head, before going to craft the sword.

Pricey12345

Quote from: Faressain"Hmm, time for action." Trebonth kicks the noob, possibly into head, before going to craft the sword.
Trebonth: 14
Noob: 9

You kicked the noob in the face, giving it the terrible bruise on it's face dealing 18 damage and gaining +1 attack modifier. You use up 2 Planks, 1 Wood and 1 Iron to make an sword which has a plastic and wooden handle with an iron blade on it.

It is a cheaply made sword which has 3 bonus damage while it has +2 increased attack modifiers

Mysterious woman: 1
The shot that she fired explodes in front of her again taking 6 damage.

Mysterious woman: 10
The noob punches her but she almost stopped the fist which she taken 2 damage.

Mysterious woman HP: 16/26 MP: 26/28 Base DMG: 10 DMG Absorb: 12 M.DMG: 20 M.DMG Resist: 12 SPD: 2 Dice size: d22? Modifier bonuses: None.

Trebonth HP: 17/17 MP: 16/16 Base DMG: 16 (+3) DMG Absorb: 4 M.DMG: 16 M.DMG Resist: 16 SPD: 10 Dice size: d15 for attack and d25 for defense (d20 for both while as Agnes) Modifier bonuses: +2 to attack rolls. Weapons: Cheaply made sword which has 3 bonus damage while it has +2 increased attack modifiers

Enemies

Other
None

Faressain

"Is that for serious? How come..." Trebonth slashes/punches noob furiously. "Don't beat ladies in front of audience, or else..."

Pricey12345

Quote from: Faressain"Is that for serious? How come..." Trebonth slashes/punches noob furiously. "Don't beat ladies in front of audience, or else..."

Trebonth: 13

You stab the noob in the face dealing  13 damage.

It is a cheaply made sword which has 3 bonus damage while it has +2 increased attack modifiers

Mysterious woman: 3
The shot that she fired went in random directions until it hits the noob for 16 damage.

The noob tries to attack them but it fell over and smashed it's face taking 3 damage.

Mysterious woman HP: 16/26 MP: 26/28 Base DMG: 10 DMG Absorb: 12 M.DMG: 20 M.DMG Resist: 12 SPD: 2 Dice size: d22? Modifier bonuses: None.

Trebonth HP: 17/17 MP: 16/16 Base DMG: 16 (+3) DMG Absorb: 4 M.DMG: 16 M.DMG Resist: 16 SPD: 10 Dice size: d15 for attack and d25 for defense (d20 for both while as Agnes) Modifier bonuses: +2 to attack rolls. Weapons: Cheaply made sword which has 3 bonus damage while it has +2 increased attack modifiers

Enemies
Noob HP: 3/35 Base DMG: 12 DMG Absorb: 6 and 1 SPD It has a chance to be stupid Dice size: d10 for both

Other
None

Faressain

"Oh, that's just impossible for that noob to endure more than necessary." Trebonth gets a little annoyed while stabbing noob in heart.

Pricey12345

Quote from: Faressain"Oh, that's just impossible for that noob to endure more than necessary." Trebonth gets a little annoyed while stabbing noob in heart.
I have to fix that issue so I smited the noob and it dies instantly.
The noob: No0Oooo0oOooo0000!!111!!11!!!1 Ma haxck0rz skilz failed m3h~!

You also stab the noob on it's heart before you claim an iron

There are other things around the houses so can you search them all?

Inventory: 1 planks 1 plastic, 1 iron

Enemies

None for now

Other
None

Faressain

Trebonth searches one in central proximity of him.

- "Maybe I shouldn't have criticized you... Sorry."
- "Hmm, then, have you gotten any foe you hate?"
- "Foe? Why the foe?"
- "Revenge is sometimes a strange topic. It kills people, sometimes it revives affected ones by giving them will to live... Or perhaps, despite fact revenge won't bring anybody, you still hide that anger."
- "Anger? Wait... I h-have one. It... it was th-hem..."
- "Oops... I might need to train you more. And don't even try to cry, that's-"
- "That's one... of my weapons... *sobs spiritually*"
- "You have no reason to cry over split milk, Agnes. Just get over there and spit their name out!"
- "I...i can't. I forgot, it was soo much long time ago."
- "Ah, the unexplainable, eh? You shall prepare for it, you'll never know when your time will come to fight evil."

"Sorry, I am just checking the house near me." Trebonth said quickly, making it look like promising truth (which it was, to hide another).