News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Conspiracy Chain

Started by Tymewalk, Oct 15, 2017, 06:53:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

In this game, one person will post a "conspiracy", and the next person will post a (more ridiculous) conspiracy to disprove or discredit it. For example:

Guys, the moon isn't slowly drifting away, it's coming towards us, and the government wants to hide that!
Pssh, you believe in the Moon? It's just the back of the Sun!
What back? The sun is just a really big flashlight!

etc, etc...

Try not to use actual conspiracies and don't make fun of anyone.

-------------

Rhode Island isn't a state! Has anyone actually ever been there and seen it? It's not part of the US!
To everyone living in Rhode Island: I'm sorry
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Alex The JPEG

Really? Don't you get it?! Rhode Island IS the United States! Every other state is too big to fit in that country!
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Tymewalk

Uh, you believe in the UNITED STATES OF RHODE ISLAND? Everyone knows the Republic of Texas just uses them as a cover.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

red herring

Don't you know that the Republic of Texas is governed by soap?!!
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Tymewalk

Yeah, if you believe in the model of soap the soapy government likes to shove down your throat! Everyone knows soap is a scam, made up in the 60s to get people to spend more money and pay the government more!

red herring

Don't you know that people from the 60s and the 70s are taking part of a secret program? YOUR PARENTS ARE LYING TO YOU
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Tymewalk

Hah, you believe parents exist? Government holograms, al, government holograms!

CellularData

You believe in holograms? What are you, stupid? Obviously it's implants in our eyes that were given to us by the government at birth that make us see "parents" that aren't actually there!
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Tymewalk

Wow, really? You believe in eyes? I didn't think this could sink any lower, but here we are. It's Big Glasses that make us believe we need eyes to see! If you didn't have any, you'd be fine!

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: TymewalkRhode Island isn't a state! Has anyone actually ever been there and seen it? It's not part of the US!
Quote from: alexphanReally? Don't you get it?! Rhode Island IS the United States! Every other state is too big to fit in that country!
Quote from: TymewalkUh, you believe in the UNITED STATES OF RHODE ISLAND? Everyone knows the Republic of Texas just uses them as a cover.
Quote from: algmwc5Don't you know that the Republic of Texas is governed by soap?!!
Quote from: TymewalkYeah, if you believe in the model of soap the soapy government likes to shove down your throat! Everyone knows soap is a scam, made up in the 60s to get people to spend more money and pay the government more!
Quote from: algmwc5Don't you know that people from the 60s and the 70s are taking part of a secret program? YOUR PARENTS ARE LYING TO YOU
Quote from: TymewalkHah, you believe parents exist? Government holograms, al, government holograms!
Quote from: epicanna27You believe in holograms? What are you, stupid? Obviously it's implants in our eyes that were given to us by the government at birth that make us see "parents" that aren't actually there!
Quote from: TymewalkWow, really? You believe in eyes? I didn't think this could sink any lower, but here we are. It's Big Glasses that make us believe we need eyes to see! If you didn't have any, you'd be fine!
EVERYONE.
STOP.

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

red herring

Wow, angle brackets? Don't you know that when you use those things NSA plants a camera somewhere on your house!
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Alex The JPEG

Pfft, NSA? National Security Agency? More like, National Scam Apparatus, am I right?
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

red herring

Don't you know that they poured the MILK FIRST THEN THE CEREAL?
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: alexphanPfft, NSA? National Security Agency? More like, National Scam Apparatus, am I right?
Uh...no.
Quote from: algmwc5Don't you know that they poured the MILK FIRST THEN THE CEREAL?
Okay, how does this discredit the above conspiracy?
j u m b l e !

red herring

Quote from: 8435.5
Quote from: alexphanPfft, NSA? National Security Agency? More like, National Scam Apparatus, am I right?
Uh...no.
Quote from: algmwc5Don't you know that they poured the MILK FIRST THEN THE CEREAL?
NSA employees poured the milk first
Then the cereal
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

joefarebrother

Pff, you believe in cereal? That's just a lie spread by Big Milk
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: algmwc5
Quote from: 8435.5
Uh...no.
NSA employees poured the milk first
Then the cereal
That still doesn't discredit the above conspiracy.
j u m b l e !

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: joefarebrotherPff, you believe in cereal? That's just a lie spread by Big Milk
Seriously?
j u m b l e !

red herring

Just continue the chain please

Big Milk is just a big hoax created by cows!
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

TurquoiseTabby

You think that cows exist? Seriously? All of the beef that we eat is simply fake protein made in labs!
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------
Maybe, as we slowly march towards death, we actually just experience one large, interwoven, and often wonderful coincidence.

CellularData

Hahaha, labs? What year is this, 2016? No, no, there are no labs! What a science fiction theory! The fake protein "beef" is created by microwaving old shoes! The closest thing to a "lab" you have is someone's kitchen!

red herring

Shoes? LOL
Shoes are a big lie! They are made out of mushrooms
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Tymewalk

Oh my gosh, wow, I don't even believe this. I literally can not even with you right now.

Mushrooms aren't even real rooms, OK? Shoes are actually just made out of chemicals taken from dressing rooms in stores! Sheesh, learn to fact check.

TurquoiseTabby

I can't believe that you think that chemicals are taken from dressing rooms in stores! Stores don't exist -- all department stores are just holograms.
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------
Maybe, as we slowly march towards death, we actually just experience one large, interwoven, and often wonderful coincidence.

CellularData

You believe in holograms? What are you, stupid? Obviously it's implants in our eyes that were given to us by the government at birth that make us see "stores" that aren't actually there!