News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Add Your Tab Count to the Score

Started by Zoomreddin, Feb 16, 2013, 02:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoomreddin

Yup, you guessed it! In this game you add however many tabs you have open in your browser to the score. If you have only one window open, that one window is a tab. If you're on say, an iPad, each window is a tab. Hope that clears everything up!

New Rules:
You may not open a ton of tabs that are just blank, and you may not count any duplicate tabs.

4. ( Woah, That's pretty good for me, usually I have about 20 open :lol: )

ka-doink4545o0

[removed - offensive]

360-International

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.

ka-doink4545o0

[removed - offensive]

tbg52

I'm not going to be active anymore, I've lost interest and time to invest in this sort of thing.

tbg52

I'm not going to be active anymore, I've lost interest and time to invest in this sort of thing.

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.

tbg52

Well, F1 opens the help page on Google Chrome, so I just held it and it gave me 17 tabs. :P

tbg52

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.

tbg52

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.

tbg52

Quote from: Zoomreddin155. Updated rules... :P
Darn it. D:

:P

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.

tbg52

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.

tbg52

188. >:3