Home About Play Contact Wiki Support Chat


The Fandom House (Page 1) / RPG / Text Based Games Forums
Help keep this website alive! Read this announcement to find out more :)

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-Oct-05  13:13:28

Shpore
Banned
From: a private testing server
Registered: 2016-Oct-19
Posts: 5,969
Website

The Fandom House

Story wrote:

You just exited college and are at a rental home, looking for a house. One day, you got a message at your front door. You had an opportunity to live in a house - not just any house -
but a house where your favorite fictional characters live with you. Thus, you went to the house, and in your room, your favorite characters seem to have been happy to see you. There's just one catch... other people and characters live in this house, too.

This is the house we live in

RULES:
You must have 1 self-insert character and can have up to 5 OC or fictional characters.
The self-insert can be different from the real you.
TBG rules apply.
Minor swears like crap, darn and hell are allowed, however.
You may have characters use their abilities, but don't abuse them.
We have unlimited money like in TBGF3, but don't overuse it.
Wait for me to accept you.
Characters must be around the age of 22 but can be slightly older or younger.
No Godmodding, Mary Sues, Metagaming, Immortality or Powerplay.
You don't have to add fandom or OC characters, but you do have to add the self-insert.
EDIT: You may also add your favorite celebrities/people. They can be part of the 5 OC or Fictional characters.

SIGN-UP:
Name:
Self-Insert, OC, Real Person or Fictional:
Appearance:
Personality:
Age:
Gender:
Inventory? (nothing too major):
Other:

My Sign-Up:
Name: Shpore
Self-Insert, OC or Fictional: Self-Insert
Appearance: You probably know this from my Gmod Comics, but if you don't, a blue Porygon-Z.
Personality: Kind of friendly. Likes things he can cuddle. Really, REALLY violent when angry.
Age: 22
Gender: Male-ish
Inventory: His gun
Other: None

CHARACTER LIST:
Shpore - Self-Insert - 22 - Male

We will begin at 3 players, but sign-ups are always open unless I say otherwise.

Last edited by Shpore (2017-Oct-06  04:53:58)


emote.pngemote.pngemote.pngemote.pngemote.png
852.png?width=530&height=755

Offline

#2 2017-Oct-05  13:26:05

red herring
TBGer
From: from: fram: *fram: *perem
Registered: 2016-Sep-21
Posts: 1,938
Website

Re: The Fandom House

Name: Etelwulf
Self-Insert, OC or Fictional: Self Insert
Appearance: Someone from the Dead Kingdom of Oslaand, I guess
Personality: See all my previous sign ups in TBGF3 and Overnormal
Age: 15
Gender: M
Inventory? (nothing too major): a ratcheting magnetic screwdriver
Other:


discord: red herring#5078
would you like some tasty 1,3,7-trimethylpurine-2,6-dione, 9H-β-carboline, 1-Methyl-9H-pyrido[3,4-b]indole, (2R,3R,4S,5S,6R)-2-[(2S,3S,4S,5R)-3,4-dihydroxy-2,5-bis(hydroxymethyl)oxolan-2-yl]oxy-6-(hydroxymethyl)oxane-3,4,5-triol, 2-hydroxypropanoic acid, tetradecanoic acid, hexadecanoic acid, (9Z)-Octadec-9-enoic acid, β-D-galactopyranosyl-(1→4)-D-glucose, (1S,3Z)-3-[(2E)-2-[(1R,3aS,7aR)-1-[(2R,5S)-5,6-dimethylhept-2-yl]-7a-methyl-2,3,3a,5,6,7-hexahydro-1H-inden-4-ylidene]ethylidene]-4-methylidenecyclohexan-1-ol and (3β,5Z,7E)-9,10-secocholesta-
5,7,10(19)-trien-3-ol mixed in a hot hydrohydroxic acid? because I sure do

Offline

#3 2017-Oct-05  13:26:51

Shpore
Banned
From: a private testing server
Registered: 2016-Oct-19
Posts: 5,969
Website

Re: The Fandom House

algmwc5 wrote:

Name: Etelwulf
Self-Insert, OC or Fictional: Self Insert
Appearance: Someone from the Dead Kingdom of Oslaand, I guess
Personality: See all my previous sign ups in TBGF3 and Overnormal
Age: 15
Gender: M
Inventory? (nothing too major): a ratcheting magnetic screwdriver
Other:

Accepted.


emote.pngemote.pngemote.pngemote.pngemote.png
852.png?width=530&height=755

Offline

#4 2017-Oct-05  15:16:27

Floofy
TBGer
From: The Gulag
Registered: 2016-Oct-22
Posts: 8,133

Re: The Fandom House

Name: Serenity (how ironic amirite)
Self-Insert, OC or Fictional: Self Insert
Appearance: Short, dark brown eyes, brunette hair, slightly tanned skin, usually wearing a T-shirt and short shirts, and glasses
Personality: Extroverted, sometimes laid-back, sometimes feisty, low self esteem, judgmental
Age: 22?
Gender: F
Inventory? (nothing too major): A laptop and its charger and a wireless mouse
Other: x

Last edited by Floofy (2017-Oct-08  10:22:37)

Offline

#5 2017-Oct-05  15:41:22

Shpore
Banned
From: a private testing server
Registered: 2016-Oct-19
Posts: 5,969
Website

Re: The Fandom House

Floofy wrote:

Name: Serenity (how ironic amirite)
Self-Insert, OC or Fictional: Self Insert
Appearance: Short, dark brown eyes, brunette hair, slightly tanned skin, usually wearing a T-shirt and short shirts, and glasses
Personality: Extroverted, sometimes laid-back, sometimes feisty, low self esteem, judgmental
Age: 16
Gender: F
Inventory? (nothing too major): A laptop and its charger
Other: x

Accepted
(I wonder if any Fictionals will be added)


emote.pngemote.pngemote.pngemote.pngemote.png
852.png?width=530&height=755

Offline

#6 2017-Oct-06  06:21:39

TheTealWashableMarker
TBGer
From: Burnt remains of Undyne's home
Registered: 2016-Aug-28
Posts: 4,366
Website

Re: The Fandom House

moi

...I think this is the one RPG where it not only welcomes, but requires a self-insert. Noice.

"The self-insert you can be different from the real you"

...It's not a self-insert then, is it? tongue

reserved


“I can’t think of a quote to put here” - me, right now

Offline

#7 2017-Oct-06  11:46:54

findanegg
TBGer
From: the album cover of illinoise
Registered: 2015-Oct-31
Posts: 3,155
Website

Re: The Fandom House

Name: hambone fakenamington
Self-Insert, OC, Real Person or Fictional: self insert
Appearance: shortish
Personality: sheepish
Age: 18
Gender: M
Inventory? (nothing too major): assorted stationery, paper
Other: his hobby is zines

Name: Cecil
Self-Insert, OC, Real Person or Fictional: fictional
Appearance: Not short or tall, fat or thin, has hair and eyes. also wears glasses occasionally
Personality: Creepy but not to a point where people dont wanna be friends w/ him
Age: 23 or so
Gender: M
Inventory? (nothing too major): glasses, headphones, microphone
Other: is the host of a local radio station of a town somewhere in the desert which appears to not exist


(11:01:08) findanegg: thartler
(11:01:16) findanegg: what is the opposite of yes
(11:01:39) findanegg: you'd think its no, right? wrong. it's yesn't
(11:01:45) findanegg: because the "n't" suffix means not
(11:01:52) findanegg: so yesn't = yes not = no
(11:01:59) findanegg: and if no = yesn't, yo must = nesn't
(11:02:01) findanegg: nesn't what's up
(11:02:05) Thartler: ...what

Offline

#8 2017-Oct-06  13:01:08

Shpore
Banned
From: a private testing server
Registered: 2016-Oct-19
Posts: 5,969
Website

Re: The Fandom House

YouFindYourselfInJail wrote:

Name: hambone fakenamington
Self-Insert, OC, Real Person or Fictional: self insert
Appearance: shortish
Personality: sheepish
Age: 18
Gender: M
Inventory? (nothing too major): assorted stationery, paper
Other: his hobby is zines

Name: Cecil
Self-Insert, OC, Real Person or Fictional: fictional
Appearance: Not short or tall, fat or thin, has hair and eyes. also wears glasses occasionally
Personality: Creepy but not to a point where people dont wanna be friends w/ him
Age: 23 or so
Gender: M
Inventory? (nothing too major): glasses, headphones, microphone
Other: is the host of a local radio station of a town somewhere in the desert which appears to not exist

Accepted both. We can start now.


emote.pngemote.pngemote.pngemote.pngemote.png
852.png?width=530&height=755

Offline

#9 2017-Oct-07  01:58:38

findanegg
TBGer
From: the album cover of illinoise
Registered: 2015-Oct-31
Posts: 3,155
Website

Re: The Fandom House

Cecil sets up his radio setup and begins talking about things that probably happened in a place he calls Nightvale. Neither the microphone nor headphones are connected to anything tho, and where’s that weird music coming from?

Last edited by findanegg (2017-Oct-07  05:20:46)


(11:01:08) findanegg: thartler
(11:01:16) findanegg: what is the opposite of yes
(11:01:39) findanegg: you'd think its no, right? wrong. it's yesn't
(11:01:45) findanegg: because the "n't" suffix means not
(11:01:52) findanegg: so yesn't = yes not = no
(11:01:59) findanegg: and if no = yesn't, yo must = nesn't
(11:02:01) findanegg: nesn't what's up
(11:02:05) Thartler: ...what

Offline

#10 2017-Oct-07  07:52:58

Smiley100P
TBGer
From: The sooshiverse
Registered: 2014-Aug-10
Posts: 17,097
Website

Re: The Fandom House

Name: Smiley
Self-Insert, OC, Real Person or Fictional: Self-Insert
Appearance: Pretty much like the scratch projects, still.
Personality: fairly fun.  And snarky.  Loves being snarky.
Age: Either 20 or 1337.  Nobody knows.
Gender: M
Inventory?: a phone thing and a lightsaber thing.
Other: x

Name: Silverstream
Self-Insert, OC, Real Person or Fictional: Fictional Character
Appearance: "Pretty glorious silver tabby"
Personality: Pretty glorious.  Thinks highly of herself.  Relatively sweet, as well.
Age: A year or two
Gender: F
Inventory?: nothing.  She's a cat.
Other: This is probably pre-Fire and Ice Silverstream

Name: Link
Self-Insert, OC, Real Person or Fictional: Fictional person
Appearance: Blue tunic.  White shirt under it, cryptic crap and all.
Personality: Rarely speaks. 
Age: (1)17
Gender: M
Inventory: the Master Sword, five shields, and a bunch of other crap.
Other: This is link's Breath of the Wild incarnation.


Oh look a new RP
Can I just post a tbgs doomsday clock here
11:54 (?)

Offline

#11 2017-Oct-07  08:42:13

Shpore
Banned
From: a private testing server
Registered: 2016-Oct-19
Posts: 5,969
Website

Re: The Fandom House

Smiley100P wrote:

Name: Smiley
Self-Insert, OC, Real Person or Fictional: Self-Insert
Appearance: Pretty much like the scratch projects, still.
Personality: fairly fun.  And snarky.  Loves being snarky.
Age: Either 20 or 1337.  Nobody knows.
Gender: M
Inventory?: a phone thing and a lightsaber thing.
Other: x

Name: Silverstream
Self-Insert, OC, Real Person or Fictional: Fictional Character
Appearance: "Pretty glorious silver tabby"
Personality: Pretty glorious.  Thinks highly of herself.  Relatively sweet, as well.
Age: A year or two
Gender: F
Inventory?: nothing.  She's a cat.
Other: This is probably pre-Fire and Ice Silverstream

Name: Link
Self-Insert, OC, Real Person or Fictional: Fictional person
Appearance: Blue tunic.  White shirt under it, cryptic crap and all.
Personality: Rarely speaks. 
Age: (1)17
Gender: M
Inventory: the Master Sword, five shields, and a bunch of other crap.
Other: This is link's Breath of the Wild incarnation.

all accepted


emote.pngemote.pngemote.pngemote.pngemote.png
852.png?width=530&height=755

Offline

#12 2017-Oct-07  14:12:57

Floofy
TBGer
From: The Gulag
Registered: 2016-Oct-22
Posts: 8,133

Offline

#13 2017-Oct-07  23:08:37

objecty
TBGer
From: here
Registered: 2016-Apr-27
Posts: 10,700

Re: The Fandom House

joining later

Floofy wrote:

i just realized i completely overshaded the fact that they just got out of college
and serenity is 16


\serenity  is a smort


"Society! Socializing! People! This is the problem." ~ This Is Unknown Territory, Aaron Burr

Offline

#14 2017-Oct-08  02:19:36

CellularData
Banned
From: death™
Registered: 2015-Sep-20
Posts: 6,992
Website

Re: The Fandom House

Floofy wrote:

i just realized i completely overshaded the fact that they just got out of college
and serenity is 16

I was about to make a character that would be around middle school age
and uh
yeah

Though that's not entirely impossible, people have done it. There's also the possibility that she just didn't go to college but was smart enough to graduate high school at 16?? I mean that's possible if your birthday is after the school year ends and you skip only 1 grade, or if you skip 2 grades then it doesn't really matter when your birthday is


(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Offline

#15 2017-Oct-08  08:53:13

findanegg
TBGer
From: the album cover of illinoise
Registered: 2015-Oct-31
Posts: 3,155
Website

Re: The Fandom House

Hambone sets out his stationery and paper and proceeds to draw a zine about a sad pie who does not want to get eaten and escapes from his bakery to go on a series of quirky and silly adventures with his friend Mr. Muffin. It is set against the backdrop of the Vietnam War, and more specifically the conflict that ensues in the United States as a result of their decision to enter it.


(11:01:08) findanegg: thartler
(11:01:16) findanegg: what is the opposite of yes
(11:01:39) findanegg: you'd think its no, right? wrong. it's yesn't
(11:01:45) findanegg: because the "n't" suffix means not
(11:01:52) findanegg: so yesn't = yes not = no
(11:01:59) findanegg: and if no = yesn't, yo must = nesn't
(11:02:01) findanegg: nesn't what's up
(11:02:05) Thartler: ...what

Offline

#16 2017-Oct-08  09:02:45

Shpore
Banned
From: a private testing server
Registered: 2016-Oct-19
Posts: 5,969
Website

Re: The Fandom House

epicanna27 wrote:
Floofy wrote:

i just realized i completely overshaded the fact that they just got out of college
and serenity is 16

I was about to make a character that would be around middle school age
and uh
yeah

Though that's not entirely impossible, people have done it. There's also the possibility that she just didn't go to college but was smart enough to graduate high school at 16?? I mean that's possible if your birthday is after the school year ends and you skip only 1 grade, or if you skip 2 grades then it doesn't really matter when your birthday is

considering it's a self insert, Floofy said her IQ was around 130-140, which is pretty smart but not enough to actually graduate that early. so Floofy is not accepted unless this is changed


emote.pngemote.pngemote.pngemote.pngemote.png
852.png?width=530&height=755

Offline

#18 2017-Oct-08  10:53:32

Shpore
Banned
From: a private testing server
Registered: 2016-Oct-19
Posts: 5,969
Website

Re: The Fandom House

Floofy wrote:

Name: Serenity (how ironic amirite)
Self-Insert, OC or Fictional: Self Insert
Appearance: Short, dark brown eyes, brunette hair, slightly tanned skin, usually wearing a T-shirt and short shirts, and glasses
Personality: Extroverted, sometimes laid-back, sometimes feisty, low self esteem, judgmental
Age: 22?
Gender: F
Inventory? (nothing too major): A laptop and its charger and a wireless mouse
Other: x

re-accepted


emote.pngemote.pngemote.pngemote.pngemote.png
852.png?width=530&height=755

Offline

#19 2017-Oct-09  01:59:51

objecty
TBGer
From: here
Registered: 2016-Apr-27
Posts: 10,700

Re: The Fandom House

I'll add others later

Name: objecty
Self-Insert, OC, Real Person or Fictional: insert
Appearance: tall person with brown-ish hair and pale blue eyes. usually she's wearing some dorky shirt and sweatpants or a skirt
Personality: DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU MY OWN PERSONALITY?
Age: 19
Gender: F
Inventory? (nothing too major): a Microsoft laptop, headphones, and a notebook full of drawings.
Other: hi


"Society! Socializing! People! This is the problem." ~ This Is Unknown Territory, Aaron Burr

Offline

#20 2017-Oct-09  04:06:34

Shpore
Banned
From: a private testing server
Registered: 2016-Oct-19
Posts: 5,969
Website

Re: The Fandom House

Beagel wrote:

I'll add others later

Name: objecty
Self-Insert, OC, Real Person or Fictional: insert
Appearance: tall person with brown-ish hair and pale blue eyes. usually she's wearing some dorky shirt and sweatpants or a skirt
Personality: DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU MY OWN PERSONALITY?
Age: 19
Gender: F
Inventory? (nothing too major): a Microsoft laptop, headphones, and a notebook full of drawings.
Other: hi

accepted, just one thing, a bit too young.

Last edited by Shpore (2017-Oct-09  12:00:39)


emote.pngemote.pngemote.pngemote.pngemote.png
852.png?width=530&height=755

Offline

#21 2017-Oct-14  03:58:59

findanegg
TBGer
From: the album cover of illinoise
Registered: 2015-Oct-31
Posts: 3,155
Website

Re: The Fandom House

Hambone finishes his master copy and asks if he can use the copier.


(11:01:08) findanegg: thartler
(11:01:16) findanegg: what is the opposite of yes
(11:01:39) findanegg: you'd think its no, right? wrong. it's yesn't
(11:01:45) findanegg: because the "n't" suffix means not
(11:01:52) findanegg: so yesn't = yes not = no
(11:01:59) findanegg: and if no = yesn't, yo must = nesn't
(11:02:01) findanegg: nesn't what's up
(11:02:05) Thartler: ...what

Offline

#22 2017-Oct-26  12:09:55

objecty
TBGer
From: here
Registered: 2016-Apr-27
Posts: 10,700

Re: The Fandom House

Shpore wrote:
Beagel wrote:

I'll add others later

Name: objecty
Self-Insert, OC, Real Person or Fictional: insert
Appearance: tall person with brown-ish hair and pale blue eyes. usually she's wearing some dorky shirt and sweatpants or a skirt
Personality: DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU MY OWN PERSONALITY?
Age: 19
Gender: F
Inventory? (nothing too major): a Microsoft laptop, headphones, and a notebook full of drawings.
Other: hi

accepted, just one thing, a bit too young.

nah

objecty breaks the fourth wall walks in


"Society! Socializing! People! This is the problem." ~ This Is Unknown Territory, Aaron Burr

Offline

#23 2017-Oct-26  13:45:33

Shpore
Banned
From: a private testing server
Registered: 2016-Oct-19
Posts: 5,969
Website

Re: The Fandom House

Beagel wrote:

nah

what.


emote.pngemote.pngemote.pngemote.pngemote.png
852.png?width=530&height=755

Offline

#24 2017-Oct-29  01:28:16

objecty
TBGer
From: here
Registered: 2016-Apr-27
Posts: 10,700

Re: The Fandom House

Shpore wrote:
Beagel wrote:

nah

what.

i could really skip ahead at least two more grades so that is a perfectly valid age

Last edited by objecty (2017-Oct-29  01:28:30)


"Society! Socializing! People! This is the problem." ~ This Is Unknown Territory, Aaron Burr

Offline

#25 2017-Oct-29  07:50:28

CellularData
Banned
From: death™
Registered: 2015-Sep-20
Posts: 6,992
Website

Re: The Fandom House

Name: Data
Self-Insert, OC, Real Person or Fictional: self insert
Appearance: short, usually wears more casual clothing, in the colder part of the year she constantly wears jackets everywhere
Personality: i think you know
Age: 21
Gender: F
Inventory? (nothing too major): ...regular stuff???
Other: no


(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB